Page 1 of 6 123 ...
    Guru
    05-25-2009, 01:21 AM #1

Daily Market Watch - Week of 5/25/2009

Hey Gang! Let's come out with a bang!

A happy new week of trading! I hope everybody had and is having a great weekend and had or is having a great day off, or no day off at all. That should pretty well cover it all.

Like usual, please post your great picks so we can pick them apart before you buy and we will do the same thing so you can tear ours apart. Good constructive analysis is a good thing.

Anybody reading this thread, please feel free to join and comment....make yourself at home here.

Off to the races!

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 05-25-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Mentor
    05-25-2009, 06:24 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Gang! Let's come out with a bang!

A happy new week of trading! I hope everybody had and is having a great weekend and had or is having a great day off, or no day off at all. That should pretty well cover it all.

Like usual, please post your great picks so we can pick them apart before you buy and we will do the same thing so you can tear ours apart. Good constructive analysis is a good thing.

Anybody reading this thread, please feel free to join and comment....make yourself at home here.

Off to the races!

Bill
    Speaking of the races ... Figures I would suddenly take interest in NASCAR only to watch the 600 be delayed all day by rain, still a nice day to relax and tool around ... BTW - The date on this might be a bit confusing (Week of 4/25/2009), not sure if it can be edited ...

BCLE - What an interesting company. If I am not mistaken there are a few vets here (I am not one, brother, father are) and to read through all that has been shared here, I am very intrigued, so much to like and to be proud of ... Pay day this week is loaded with OT and I am looking to get into something other than sinking more dough in SIRI.

Also intriguing is the prospect of owing a million shares of something, been mulling it around, the mentions here ... hmmm.

Thanks also for the heads up on "Stan Weinstein's Secrets for profiting in bull and bear markets" have the Google version up that allows you a handful of pages, will also be purchasing a copy.

Another that may been of some interest and can be found in a completely free online version -

Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas —
    http://www.forex-book.org/trading-in...free-download/

Guru
    05-25-2009, 06:51 PM #3
    Hey Tib -

Thanks for the heads up on the date. I fixed it. A dollar short and a day late is my M.O..

I have only watched NASCAR about 1 1/2 times. I guess it is like Scotch....you have to develop a taste for it. I know a lot of people are hooked on it. I am a NFL kind of fan, probably because I was always the "bench warmer" in high school.

Owning a million shares of something is a rush. I have done it a few times (.0001) stocks....that is about my limit.

The stocks I like are in the .0x range. A couple of grand and you have say for example.....33,333 shares. Ok, that is $333.00 a cent....but remember, it works both ways up and down. When it goes down it can be quite shocking at first.

Happy Memorial day to all veterans...It is an honor to have served my country. Bless those that didn't make it.

You will enjoy Weinstein's book. It is really good.

I will also look up that forex book. The Forex kind of intrigues me.

It's in and out for me this week. I have the opportunity to work this week and will do it.

A little later...

Bill

05-25-2009, 10:26 PM #4
    Happy Memorial Day Bill and any other veterans visiting this thread, you guys have made this the greatest country in the world. Thank you

Guru
    05-26-2009, 01:03 AM #5

Thanks Matt!

I appreciate it!

What is anybody thinking?

Let's hear the scoop....what is hot stock-wise?

I have my game in tomorrow, but nothing new that I haven't all ready talked about.

BCLE is a long for now....It has the right criteria for me, but anyone else may think I am nuts. For God's sake, just don't get into it because I did. They have quite a conglomerate going on now. They just hooked up with a company that
    Last edited by billhart22; 05-26-2009 at 01:14 AM.

Guru
    05-26-2009, 01:16 AM #6

Bcle

Newest News on BCLE (not a pimp...just news) Do your own DD:

Bio-Clean International, Inc. Affiliated Entity, American Bio-Clean Corp., Enters Into Teaming Agreement With Smart Pipe Company, Inc.

HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., May 20, 2009 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX) -- Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BCLE) (www.bio-cleanintl.com) announced today that the Company's affiliated entity, American Bio-Clean Corporation. (www.americanbioclean.com), a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) has entered into a Teaming Agreement with Smart Pipe Company, Inc. (www.smart-pipe.com) of Houston, Texas.

Steve Catha, CEO of Smart Pipe stated, "This is a positive step in launching a sales program and introducing a unique product that is constructed of a high-strength, light-weight, monitored, reinforced thermoplastic pipe which can be used for the rehabilitation of an existing pipeline, or as stand alone replacement. It is simultaneously manufactured and installed (using trench-less technology) as a tight fit liner in up to 50,000 feet of an underground pipeline without any disruption of the surface areas covering the pipeline (except for a small opening at the entry and exit points of the pipeline section being lined)."

American Bio-Clean's teaming partner, Smart Pipe Company, Inc., is a portfolio company of Shell Technology Ventures Fund 1 B.V. ("STV Fund"), with the majority owner of STV Fund being Royal Dutch Shell PLC. Smart Pipe's new process brings new life for aging pipelines which is very efficient to install, and very friendly to the environment, while being cost efficient because the old pipe does not have to be dug up and replaced since a new pipe liner is put inside the old pipe.

Mr. Catha went on to say, "With millions of miles of ageing pipelines that need to be rehabilitated, American Bio-Clean, through its Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Certification, will provide Smart Pipe the avenue to bid on not only government solicitations, but any and all solicitations for those that must meet their SDVOSB mandated minimum 3% spending requirement."

John P. Finn, Executive VP and Director of Bio-Clean International, Inc. said, "As a result of a recent meeting in Louisiana with a major group of contractors that specialize in pipeline repair and replacement, American Bio-Clean quickly determined that the market demand is extremely strong and the level of acceptance and enthusiasm was outstanding. Because of this potential and acceptance, American Bio-Clean plans to open a regional office in the Gulf Coast area and to be the first company to begin a joint marketing effort with Smart Pipe to capture Federal and State projects that would be ideal for this exploding innovative alternative to the traditionally expensive pipe line repair. With this extremely motivated team of proven professions ready to launch an immediate penetration into a demanding market for this exceptional product, sales are projected to exceed Twenty Million Dollars ($20,000,000) over the predictable future. We look forward to working with Smart Pipe and their very capable team of professionals."

Steve Catha, CEO of Smart Pipe, went on to say, "If people knew what was running under their cities, and urban areas, they might be in shock. These old pipelines are ticking time bombs that were designed to last 40 years, and most of them are over 50 years old. However, in most urban areas it is difficult to get permits to dig them up or lay new pipeline nearby, henceforth, Smart Pipe has the answer with its trench-less technology. The realistic projections of replacing old pipe with a new, less expensive liner has an unlimited potential throughout America and elsewhere, right now, and in the foreseeable future and those sales goals could be exceeded."

About Bio-Clean International, Inc.

Bio-Clean International, Inc. recognizes the problems facing our environment. Our exclusive, non-toxic, bio-remediation fluids provide an environmentally-safe solution. Our exclusive products and machines have been tested and shown to be in complete compliance with environment regulations, in other words, "Cleantech".

Our majority-owned subsidiary, American Bio-Tech Cleaning, Inc. (ABT), designs and manufactures customized parts and weapons washing/cleaning systems that are eco-friendly, using a water-based cleaning fluid integrated with a self-contained bio-remediation process. We also own a minority interest in American Bio-Clean Corporation (ABC,) which markets and distributes our cleaning fluids and parts/weapons cleaning machines. ABC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) that is certified and meets the Federal-mandated 3% minority spending requirements. Similar mandated spending requirements adopted by most states vary from 3% to 20%. Additionally, many private sector companies have targeted goals for suppliers.

We also maintain a minority interest in Veterans Training Corporation, (VTC), which is also a SDVOB business based in Southern California and provides a wide range of training programs for a variety of clients including the U.S. Department of Defense. In addition, VTC provides training programs for the private sector such as its OSHA safety-training programs for the construction industry.

For more information about Bio-Clean International, Inc. please visit our website, http://www.bio-cleanintl.com.

A number of statements referenced in this Release, and any other interviews that have been made, are forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor Provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, and goals, assumption of future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward-looking statements." Forward-looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward-looking statements in this actions may be identified through the use of words such as "expects," "will," "anticipates," "estimates," "believes," or statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might," occur. Such statements reflect the current views of the company's management with respect to future events and are subject to certain assumptions, including those described in this release. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including the timely development and market acceptance of products, services, and technologies, competitive market conditions, successful closing of acquisition transactions and their subsequent integration, the ability to secure additional sources of financing, the ability to reduce operating expenses, and other factors described in the Company's filings with the Pink Sheets. The actual results that the Company achieves may differ materially from any forward-looking statements due to such risks and uncertainties. The Company does not undertake any responsibility to update the "forward-looking" statements contained in this news release.

This news release was distributed by GlobeNewswire, www.globenewswire.com

SOURCE: Bio-Clean International, Inc.

Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    Tammy D. Dunn, COO
    (714) 373-1990
    Fax: (714) 373-1991
    ir@Bio-Cleanintl.com

(C) Copyright 2009 GlobeNewswire, Inc. All rights reserved.

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    05-26-2009, 09:30 AM #7
    Good Morning All,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. My wife and I mainly relaxed and played golf. The golf was OK, the Cigar and Whiskey were outstanding.

Maybe because Bill did a good job of researching and maybe because I retired from the military . . . . but I ended up picking up a nice package of BCLE for .062 at the end of Friday.

I still have a chunk of AIG that I am hoping will hit 1.90 to 2.00 this week.

I am still smiling over finding out about and purchasing OCNF.

I am keeping my eye on HIMX and watching it go slide back in the 1.70's and if it goes back to 1.60's that is a for sure buy.

I am looking forward with fingers crossed for some bull action in the market this short week.

Hope everyone has a profitable week and happy hunting to everyone

Guru
    05-26-2009, 02:45 PM #8

Bcle

Time is on its side......I am not worried or in a hurry, but quick would be nice!
    It dropped again this morning, but I expected it. Oh well...

Glad you had a great weekend and Happy Memorial Day to you, Magician.

BCLE will take a little bit to bottom out......Look at it on a couple of months daily chart and you can get a better picture of it.

It is raining outside. It is rare to rain all day here in Colorado. It makes me sleepy.

Anyway, nothing really is going on...sideways market and boring as hell.

Back later...

Bill

Enthusiast
    05-26-2009, 02:49 PM #9
    Hey everybody!

Well, I bought back into SIRI thinking there could be a possible little run up in anticipation of the SH meeting tomorrow. In typical SIRI fashion, no such luck as of yet. I'll hold to hear what comes out of tomorrow's meeting.

I was away this weekend, and got back very late last night. I had a plan to buy SIRI this AM, so I just did it. Right after I bought I saw the insider selling......UGHHH!!

Goes to show it's better to do your DD BEFORE YOU BUY!!!

Still holding out hope for a good meeting tomorrow though...

GLTA!

Enthusiast
    05-26-2009, 05:17 PM #10

Mglg

Any of you currently own MGLG?

I'm thinking of picking some up tomorrow. At .0004 it's worth throwing a few $$ at. I mean you can get 100,000 shares for $40.....LOL

Page 1 of 6 123 ...