Page 3 of 6 12345 ...
    Guru
    05-27-2009, 09:27 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

FYI- Dry Bulk index up for 16 straight days!!!!! May need to monitor this alittle bit! If it cont on uptrend...next round of qtrly earnings could get very interesting.

BTW- how can ONCF beat estimates by .12 and fall over next couple of days?

BCLE- I warned you...I buy...it falls!!!!! BCLE is a great buying opportunity right now...why...because I just picked up 10k shares at .062...thats why!!!!!

Have a great day!

jeff
    The Dry bulk index is certainly up, but the market resistance is huge!

I would be all over OCNF, but I waited too long, so I am waiting. That could be a mistake also, because when the drys take off they go out of site. If I had any now, I would just hang onto it, even if it falls dramatically, because it will go up eventually....but that is just me.

It is ironic....I am the one that preaches dry shipping stocks and now I am the one that doesn't have any.....grrrrrrrrr

Oh well, maybe the Lord will have mercy on me and things will work out.

Bill

Enthusiast
    05-27-2009, 10:06 AM #22

Gnta

GNTA up 38%....

Guru
    05-27-2009, 05:35 PM #23
    Wow....just got home.......looks like crapola today! I hope x made out with GNTA if he got some...

BCLE is climbing (digging out my lucky beads).

I haven't checked my email yet, but will to see if BCLE emailed me back.

Boy, you guys are a bunch of live wires in here today! Opps! Second thought.....you aren't here! lol

Life goes on.....I will be back...I have to get ready to go and eat dinner.

In a bit..

Bill

Guru
    05-27-2009, 11:35 PM #24

Bcle

BCLE just bottomed out and now is a prime time to catch it. It made it down into the .04's this morning. A great sell point is at .10 or .11 if you look at a one month chart on it.

If you sell it any sooner, you are going to be sorry IMHO.

Great time to buy if you haven't all ready.

I do own some of this stock, so do your own DD if you don't know me or even if you do.

Have a great night!

Bill

Enthusiast
    05-27-2009, 11:51 PM #25

Gnta

Hey Bill,

I did buy some GNTA this AM and made a few $$. Didn't buy enough to really take advantage of the SP rising today, but I like what I am hearing about this company and will hang on for a while. I think it will continue to go up tomorrow. The chart looks quite good.

I may buy BCLE tomorrow. Like what I see there as well.

SIRI as usual has me puzzled, but I'm long SIRI, so I'll be patient (for now...).

GL tomorrow!

Guru
    05-28-2009, 12:11 AM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Hey Bill,

I did buy some GNTA this AM and made a few $$. Didn't buy enough to really take advantage of the SP rising today, but I like what I am hearing about this company and will hang on for a while. I think it will continue to go up tomorrow. The chart looks quite good.

I may buy BCLE tomorrow. Like what I see there as well.

SIRI as usual has me puzzled, but I'm long SIRI, so I'll be patient (for now...).

GL tomorrow!
    BCLE has no where to go but up now and it is at a great launching point. I wouldn't sell until .10 or .11. I think it will go up so much over the months that it will be ridiculous....it has real product and associations..and interests in different companies of value. Not to mention bidding on disabled veterans contracts...it will never go bk..that is for sure.

GNTA - That is a stock with some strong subject matter. I have actually followed it for a long time. It took off and was screaming...then the earnings came out and they thought that they were going to bk because of a lack of funds. The price dropped, but many people hung in there and apparently it is paying off. It might be a good one to keep an eye on, because if they get money and past this last trial........it will sky-rocket. You probably know all that all ready. The hang-up with biomedical stocks, that I have found, is that they go through so many trials before the FDA will approve them, that many fail....then it is the get money for another or the same research program again.

A real success story was VNDA that took off like a hyper-warp space ship not to long ago. I looked at it when it was cheap and said...ah nahhhhh...It's history now. They are highly speculative, as you know...but when they pay..they pay big.

I am working this week and next week, so I am not around as much. I am just putting in buy-stop-limit orders and stop-limit orders. It is kind of fun though. When I get home it is like Christmas day....what did Santa leave for me? Today I got two lumps of coal....nothing either way.

I am going to be very patient with BCLE....It has tons of money in store with that pipeline replacement made by shell. This is a solid technology...not sponges or other crap that everyone is chasing.

I am glad you made some money today! I am really happy for you...honestly!

That is what this is all about....a profit is a profit....try and do that in a bank, lol

Have a great night...

Bill

Guru
    05-28-2009, 12:44 AM #27

Just for kicks

Just for kicks, after hearing all the great news from SIRI with their Phone App and other major announcements...and the stock not going up...look at SIRI's chart and compare it to this if you have never seen it before, or even if you have....What phase would you say SIRI is in?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDpPlrHgquM

The beating a dead horse phase? This is identical to the .05 phase that went on not to long ago....BUT...that is encouraging...the .05er's made tons of money!

What do you guys think? Could it go down or up in the very near future? I personally will not buy until it goes down, but for others it may be a really smart move to hold.

It is another 50/50 proposition.............

I wish that I had Magician's crystal ball! The only thing I have is time to make a decision. If I screw up there are tons of other stocks to buy again or the first time. To all of you that are depending upon this stock to go up.......I wish you God's speed! And Fortune!

Bill

Mentor
    05-28-2009, 01:08 AM #28
    Bill

Interesting video! Damn chart looks very familiar!!! However...I do not think that you see that chart on very many companies with 2.4B in revenue and climbing!!! Just my 2 cents or 1/15th share Siri!

Damn BCLE... watched it drop on and off throughout the day...saw it at .046...thought...hum...maybe i should pick up some more today...Naw...I'll let it drop some more...check 1 hour later....055! SOB I tried to tell ya! It's the curse!

work the next 2 weeks! That sucks! Since Mel didnot say it today...I just did it for him!!!LOL

Have a great day!

Jeff

Guru
    05-28-2009, 09:14 AM #29

What I was looking at

Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Interesting video! Damn chart looks very familiar!!! However...I do not think that you see that chart on very many companies with 2.4B in revenue and climbing!!! Just my 2 cents or 1/15th share Siri!

Damn BCLE... watched it drop on and off throughout the day...saw it at .046...thought...hum...maybe i should pick up some more today...Naw...I'll let it drop some more...check 1 hour later....055! SOB I tried to tell ya! It's the curse!

work the next 2 weeks! That sucks! Since Mel didnot say it today...I just did it for him!!!LOL

Have a great day!

Jeff
    Jeff -

What I was looking at was the peoples attitudes....they follow right along with the news and the different points they are at on the video. The points of ecstasy, greed, trying to buy cheap and then the erosion of attitudes, then the fighting and then beating the dead horse. I thought it was really interesting from that perspective.

As far as SIRI goes.....we have all been around it long enough to get a good idea of what it is all about.

I was a little surprised that there wasn't any big build up this time, but I guess they can only cry wolf so many times.

From a practical stand-point....time is the only answer for SIRI. It bewilders me how a company can be doing so much and not making gains. I think that they have something much bigger in store for the future or they wouldn't be launching more satellites here in June. Whatever they are doing may not include the traditional "SIRIUS XM", but it will be something.

I know that I get a little callus on SIRI sometimes, but I really hope the best for it and everybody that possesses it.

I hope SIRI drops, from my perspective, so I can buy some more at a killer price, but for others, I hope that it goes up.

BCLE should go up this morning (looking into my crystal ball), but like any other stock - what it should do and what it really does may be two different things.

Have a great one -

Bill

Mentor
    05-28-2009, 11:04 PM #30
    Bill

Oops I did it again...picked up another 8k shares BCLE @.0475...10 minutes...you guessed it...down to .042!!!! NOT LOL!!!

I agree with .10 .11 sell point...Last high was lower than privious highs.

would like to get out of SSCCQ and BCLE soon an get some OCNF. It just keeps teasing us...knowing that we have no dry powder!!!

have a good one.

Jeff

Page 3 of 6 12345 ...