Page 2 of 6 1234 ...
    Guru
    05-26-2009, 05:50 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Hey everybody!

Well, I bought back into SIRI thinking there could be a possible little run up in anticipation of the SH meeting tomorrow. In typical SIRI fashion, no such luck as of yet. I'll hold to hear what comes out of tomorrow's meeting.

I was away this weekend, and got back very late last night. I had a plan to buy SIRI this AM, so I just did it. Right after I bought I saw the insider selling......UGHHH!!

Goes to show it's better to do your DD BEFORE YOU BUY!!!

Still holding out hope for a good meeting tomorrow though...

GLTA!
    Hey X -

Welcome back!

We are glad that you are safe.

So you bought some SIRI, eh?

I was just thinking....(which is always dangerous for me)....I remember last time before the news this forum was so full of people that I couldn't stand it and quit posting for a long time. You well remember....everybody came out of the woodwork like cock-roaches and took the place over like gold miners in a boom town. Not so this time. It really makes me wonder what is really up and which way the stock will go. (clearing throat....)

I think lots of people have MGLG in here. I don't have any myself, but what's a few bucks for kicks. You never know. I spend less than that on a trip to the grocery store picking up a few items, so if you compare it to a bag of cheap groceries, the odds are good.

BCLE is at a whale shit low. A guy can't get too hurt there. I have great hopes for BCLE. I know a lot of people have money in it now....even more than myself...so I will just wait and watch. We are definitely back to stage 1, so all that is left is a take off into stage two. It possibly may take a while for it to start an uptrend, but, Oh well. It will happen.

I don't believe that the market had enough people around for a good trading day today. They are probably not all back from the weekend yet. The volumes were all low and trading was relatively pretty darn slow, so it will be interesting to see what goes on tomorrow.

Everything was going sideways today, so it was basically a pretty equal day between the buyers and sellers. It had its moments of a few cents here and there, but nothing to get worked up over.

I am going to do an analysis of BCLE either tonight (my wife's B-Day) or tomorrow night. We are going out for Sushi and Sashimi a little later. After the Saki, I will either be a motor mouth or sleeping. I will do an analysis though ASAP.

So does anybody have anything new to share? Stocks, Hot Stocks.....anything....please post.

Later, gang

Bill

Enthusiast
    05-26-2009, 06:06 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey X -

Welcome back!

We are glad that you are safe.

So you bought some SIRI, eh?

I was just thinking....(which is always dangerous for me)....I remember last time before the news this forum was so full of people that I couldn't stand it and quit posting for a long time. You well remember....everybody came out of the woodwork like cock-roaches and took the place over like gold miners in a boom town. Not so this time. It really makes me wonder what is really up and which way the stock will go. (clearing throat....)

I think lots of people have MGLG in here. I don't have any myself, but what's a few bucks for kicks. You never know. I spend less than that on a trip to the grocery store picking up a few items, so if you compare it to a bag of cheap groceries, the odds are good.

BCLE is at a whale shit low. A guy can't get too hurt there. I have great hopes for BCLE. I know a lot of people have money in it now....even more than myself...so I will just wait and watch. We are definitely back to stage 1, so all that is left is a take off into stage two. It possibly may take a while for it to start an uptrend, but, Oh well. It will happen.

I don't believe that the market had enough people around for a good trading day today. They are probably not all back from the weekend yet. The volumes were all low and trading was relatively pretty darn slow, so it will be interesting to see what goes on tomorrow.

Everything was going sideways today, so it was basically a pretty equal day between the buyers and sellers. It had its moments of a few cents here and there, but nothing to get worked up over.

I am going to do an analysis of BCLE either tonight (my wife's B-Day) or tomorrow night. We are going out for Sushi and Sashimi a little later. After the Saki, I will either be a motor mouth or sleeping. I will do an analysis though ASAP.

So does anybody have anything new to share? Stocks, Hot Stocks.....anything....please post.

Later, gang

Bill
    Right on with SIRI Bill......Very quiet lately, especially on the eve of a Stock Holder Meeting. I think this latest drop out of the .50's took the wind out of a lot of sails. I decided to buy back in due to the fact that I am fairly familiar with this stock at this point. I'm pretty confident we'll get in the .40's soon, where I'll probably sell again.......There's a pattern here...LOL...If I miss the boat at some point, oh well...Too many good stocks out there to worry about it.

Definately considering BCLE and looking forward to your analysis.

Magician....Looks like we jumped the gun on HIMX. Went to $3.22 today. Still happy with the profit though!

05-26-2009, 08:03 PM #13

Qedn

QEDN- for those of you looking for sub-pennys to flip, I bought this about a month ago. 3mil at .0001 ($300) and put my sell in for 2mil at $.0002 that same day. Today it sold I only sold 2mil cause if ever one day this company makes it out of sub-penny land I will have a million free shares and it made me $100. I touched .0003 for a trade or two today and it touched .0001 as well so if you can get it at .0001 you should be able to make a 100% on it. The volume was huge today and friday

Guru
    05-26-2009, 09:57 PM #14

Qedn

Hey Stang,

That is a nice touch! $100 for a hundred is like loan sharking, lol!

Great tip.

I will see if I can shake some powder loose tomorrow and then take a look at that.

Have a great evening,

Thanks,

Bill

Enthusiast
    05-26-2009, 10:03 PM #15

Gnta

Just wanted to throw this out there...Haven't done my DD on this yet, but apparently GNTA postponed their SH meeting and rumor has it this is due to finding the financing they needed. Many of the shareholders feel tomorrow will be a big day.

Due to the price, I may grab a few shares....Again, don't know a whole lot about it, but wanted to make you aware incase you wanted to research.

GL!!

Mentor
    05-27-2009, 12:34 AM #16
    Bill

FYI- Dry Bulk index up for 16 straight days!!!!! May need to monitor this alittle bit! If it cont on uptrend...next round of qtrly earnings could get very interesting.

BTW- how can ONCF beat estimates by .12 and fall over next couple of days?

BCLE- I warned you...I buy...it falls!!!!! BCLE is a great buying opportunity right now...why...because I just picked up 10k shares at .062...thats why!!!!!

Have a great day!

jeff

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    05-27-2009, 12:35 AM #17
    Bill,
    I agree with you that although the market looked very good Dow wise . . it was rather bland. Not much volume and nothing that really excited me. Sometimes my best days are when the Dow only moves 30 or so points.

X,
    Yes....HIMX... I am trying not to think about it.... not that I am complaining. I have made a lot of money off of HIMX. But I held it for so long wondering if it would ever break 3.00 and stay there...I finally took my profits at 2.90.... and now it is just laughing at me from a distance.... no problem, I still think it will slip back into the 2.70s at some time... and I will grab it back up. I think the dividend announcement really but some juice in it. Once they are paid.... I think you will see some sinking. HIMX up to 3.22... I am wiping a tear away...

Well, I had an OK day. I am still waiting for my AIG to boost up so I can take some profits... and now I have a confession....

I have been holding on to a large sum of FNM. I know.. don't laugh... it is such a pig... sitting there in the mud... never going up.... but I have faith... sooner or later... it will move....

Hoping for a better Wednesday.

Guru
    05-27-2009, 01:02 AM #18

That's O.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Bill,
    I agree with you that although the market looked very good Dow wise . . it was rather bland. Not much volume and nothing that really excited me. Sometimes my best days are when the Dow only moves 30 or so points.

X,
    Yes....HIMX... I am trying not to think about it.... not that I am complaining. I have made a lot of money off of HIMX. But I held it for so long wondering if it would ever break 3.00 and stay there...I finally took my profits at 2.90.... and now it is just laughing at me from a distance.... no problem, I still think it will slip back into the 2.70s at some time... and I will grab it back up. I think the dividend announcement really but some juice in it. Once they are paid.... I think you will see some sinking. HIMX up to 3.22... I am wiping a tear away...

Well, I had an OK day. I am still waiting for my AIG to boost up so I can take some profits... and now I have a confession....

I have been holding on to a large sum of FNM. I know.. don't laugh... it is such a pig... sitting there in the mud... never going up.... but I have faith... sooner or later... it will move....

Hoping for a better Wednesday.
    O.K., M, so you have a Chiuaua on your hands (FNM). I don't know what you have into it, and I have not looked at it, but sometimes a guy has to do the smart thing and take a ............God Forbid.............a loss. It happens to all of us from time to time.

I sent an email to BCLE IR department tonight. I looked all over for their Market Cap and the best I could come up with was 12.3 Million shares (which includes restricted shares, owned by the company). They trade on the average from 1.44 Million to 2.3 Million depending upon which page you are on. That is an extremely small float. That could explain why the trading volume is so low and jumps up and down.

Here is the email that I sent:

Hello,

I own quite a bit of your stock and I have some questions that I would appreciate you answering for several of we investors in your company.

1) What is your Market Cap? Different sources give different answers
    2) What is your "float"?
    3) How many shares are restricted and how many are outstanding (for public)
    4) What is the 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and year projections for your company?
    5) What is your newest company information, even if it isn't released yet.
    6) Are there any financial issues that we should know about? What is the status of your income statement at the current time (Please furnish a new copy)?
    7) How does this new disabled veteran certification help?
    8) How is this new association with ABT going to help....(The pipe insert company), and how soon do you expect monetary results from your association with them?
    9) Do you have a vested monetary interest in their company?
    10) Please list all other entities that you have monetary interest in.

I cannot find reliable information anywhere on the Net about BCLE, but invested anyway on the prospect that you are a DV company and seem to be doing great things.

I normally invest in NASDAQ and NYSE stocks and I am a little bit uncomfortable with penny stocks. I have no fear of Pink Sheets as long as I know that the Management is being forthright; answers questions, keeps people up to date and tries to make something out of the company. I feel that you are being very straight forward as of date, but the above information will help tremendously and is really required to make a sound investment decision.

In addition, I would appreciate all of the printed information that you can send to me in an expeditious manner, so I can distribute it to my fellow investors that own your company's issues.

Also, please put my email address on your mailings.

The answers to these questions will greatly help us decide whether to buy an investment level of BCLE or just take it as a trading stock.. Just give us straight information and if it fairs well, we certainly will look at the prospect of making long term investments into BCLE.

Bill HartXXX
    XXXXXXX Way
    XXXXXX, CO XXXX4

I anticipate ready answers and we appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

Bill HartXXX

--------------------------------

Let's see the response....if any.

However, I am pretty stoked over it..... 2.0 million a day traded....very little stock out in the public. Apparently the low amount of float causes the low volume. Low volume can make a stock jump or retreat in chunks. It gets more interesting all of the time.

We shall see....

Any thoughts?

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 05-27-2009 at 08:58 AM.

Guru
    05-27-2009, 01:24 AM #19

Fnm

Hey M -

FNM looks like SIRI a couple or three months ago...in consolidation and really isn't going anywhere fast.

Hopefully, with the government's backing it will pick back up. It might be a good chance to sit on it. I do not know though.

It is your call..........I stay away from financials now.....period.

That is just a personal choice.

Have a great one,

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 05-27-2009 at 09:23 AM.

Guru
    05-27-2009, 09:22 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

FYI- Dry Bulk index up for 16 straight days!!!!! May need to monitor this alittle bit! If it cont on uptrend...next round of qtrly earnings could get very interesting.

BTW- how can ONCF beat estimates by .12 and fall over next couple of days?

BCLE- I warned you...I buy...it falls!!!!! BCLE is a great buying opportunity right now...why...because I just picked up 10k shares at .062...thats why!!!!!

Have a great day!

jeff
    Hey Jeff -

You can see below that I just sent them an email asking questions. I will hopefully get an answer from them, lol.

They seem to have an extremely small float from what I can tell. That is a good thing if true, because it will force the price up frequently.

I am not an expert with this type of thing, so I am just waiting, watching and hoping.

You are a good luck charm! Never think negative!

Remember Winnebago stock when it went up to $100 a share and then the next day was at $1.00? Just kidding... lol

We shall see.

Have a great day and hopefully will get some information back from them soon. I emailed them last night.

Bill

Page 2 of 6 1234 ...