Page 13 of 16 ... 31112131415 ...
    Mentor
    05-27-2009, 01:41 PM #121
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Good point! That really ads to the spirit of the argument

As for replying to your comments relmor, I can not because I no longer have time to read them nor will it matter because you don't think soda competes with water. If that is the case then we have to agree to disagree. Now excuse me while I go get a bottle of dasani out of the coke machine in my office.
    Get me a coke, you health nut. I want something with substance and flavor.

05-27-2009, 01:44 PM #122
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Hey clueless, WebMD is now a competitor of SiriusXM. Both offer medical services now. LOL LOL
    You guys are too easy. I love how you try and try and try to make your false logic hold together. Your just making yourselves seem silly.
    Diction is diction. YOu want to argue over semantics. ANd im argueing over broad concepts your minds cannot seem to grasp.
    Everyone in this thread takes the time to make a solid point in a clam and collected manner but instead you resort to LOL's and take a step back and read what you write. You will see who comes accross as the jerk in this thread. You can say that we are all "silly," and that we use "false logic" to puff yourself up but you need not say anything of these things because you paint a picture of yourself so clear that I doubt anyone is missing it.

You can use your "logic" and "facts", I will let the consumers decide where the competition is. That is logic enough for me.

Mentor
    05-27-2009, 01:52 PM #123
    Clueless said:

You can use your "logic" and "facts", I will let the consumers decide where the competition is. That is logic enough for me.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Go look up web hits that SiriusXM posted today. I couldnt agree more. Based on that, the site manager should remove the thread, as the topic has nothing relevant to do with SiriusXM whatsoever. Well.... If you looked at their chart you could ascertain that anyway. People would think charles tyler and you are crazy for defending such a insignificant product.

So, Yes, I agree with you.
    Lets let consumers decide. 15 million paid subs, 45 percent take rate. millions exposed a year. I can do the math. Why I trade the stock.

Head Honcho
    05-27-2009, 02:08 PM #124
    Make sure you talk about Pandoras user growth rate.

If these companies had nothing to do with the Sirius XM market you would not be still harping on that fact that they do not compete. No one would create a thread on a Sirius XM forum trying to discredit competition between tube socks and Sirius XM... you chose slacker.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    05-27-2009, 02:10 PM #125
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Make sure you talk about Pandoras user growth rate.

If these companies had nothing to do with the Sirius XM market you would not be still harping on that fact that they do not compete. No one would create a thread on a Sirius XM forum trying to discredit competition between tube socks and Sirius XM... you chose slacker
    No you choose it, when you began your slacker fun love fest campaign. You run a slacker lover site for goodness sakes. Your obviously biased as to its place in the industry, and how you view its future. I never mention Slacker, except as an afterthought prior. As it should be. Cute little service SiriusXM should incorporate or just acquire someday. Let them fun it free first. Then pull a Malone.
    From now on, all future emotes are for clueless, as he requested them, and loves them.

Head Honcho
    05-27-2009, 02:22 PM #126
    No, again, you can deflect but you started this thread.

I am hardly biased to anything. I honestly hope that Slacker and Pandora's future are completely and totally crushed by Sirius XM. I have said this on numerous occasions. Nothing would make me happier. I guess by definition that makes me a little biased to Sirus XM.

Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    . Cute little service SiriusXM should incorporate or just acquire someday.
    Why? If they don't compete then this would be a horrible move for Sirius XM. Now you want Sirius XM to branch out into other markets?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    05-27-2009, 02:22 PM #127
    your all assholes

Guru
    05-27-2009, 02:23 PM #128
    screw you romo you always blow it in the playoff's anyway.

Guru
    05-27-2009, 02:24 PM #129
    sorry just trying the secret smileys make everything better trick i learned here.

Guru
    05-27-2009, 02:27 PM #130
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    screw you romo you always blow it in the playoff's anyway.
    im actually a steelers fan

Page 13 of 16 ... 31112131415 ...