Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: SIRI INTRADAY Tuesday 5/20

  1. #11
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524

    holy shiz

    Pioneer is offering an $80 rebate on the xmp3...must be due to alot of the problems with it...i have one that has problems but it doesn't bother me...

    either that or there are new radios coming out in august

    http://store.xmfanstore.com/pioneer-...-gex-xmp3.html

  2. #12
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    I-phone on now

  3. #13
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    no big deal,it was CEO of digital chocalate game co. and they are now no.1 downloaded APP for 1q09 in games..interesting take on free games and money comes from selling Virual reality premium gadgets to play premium version..soundslike SXM could give basic music for free and charge for premium like Cable TV,,

  4. #14
    Gallep is offline
    Senior Member
    Gallep's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Denver, CO Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    no big deal,it was CEO of digital chocalate game co. and they are now no.1 downloaded APP for 1q09 in games..interesting take on free games and money comes from selling Virual reality premium gadgets to play premium version..soundslike SXM could give basic music for free and charge for premium like Cable TV,,

    I've had the iPhone for about 3 weeks now and have downloaded the free apps referred to as "Light" apps that give you a taste wanting more. I've bought several apps this way by trying them for free first...

  5. #15
    lovemyhome@hotmail.com is offline
    Junior Member
    lovemyhome@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Joined: May 2009 Posts: 1

    Satellite Radio for Middle East Region

    There are chatters out there that a Big Kahuna Middle Eatern Investor is looking to bring Satellite Radio to Middle East region. With a population of 320 million plus this would be HUGE to SIRI. It 'll be interesting to see how this develop and even more so if SIRI is involved in this.

  6. #16
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    This is truly unbelievable. I have stake in a penny stock SINX. SINX makes portable large volume water purification units. Let me restate that, they plan to make these units. They have been a technology company. They have no revenue, no sales, no assets and the stock price is around 20 cents. SIRI has assets, has revenue and trades at 35 cents.

    Yeah, there's debt and substitutes and all that surrounding SIRI, but SINX has nothing at all. It is insane that SIRI is trading at 35 cents.

    I recently picked up a book on technical analysis. It was the best thing I ever did. The market moves on sentiment. I learned; therefore, I am.

    I am going to put a GTC order to sell all my shares at $2.00 and go enjoy the summer.

  7. #17
    Hopeful is offline
    Addict
    Hopeful's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    So what is the general concensous about SIRI posting positive EPS for Q2?

    Also when would the Q2 results be due by?

  8. #18
    trippingthespeculatingpos is offline
    Guru
    trippingthespeculatingpos's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 2,884
    that was a decent close to me .362, hopefully we can continue this trend oh higher lows and higher highs

  9. #19
    winagain35 is offline
    Enthusiast
    winagain35's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2008 Location: Denver, CO Posts: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    This is truly unbelievable. I have stake in a penny stock SINX. SINX makes portable large volume water purification units. Let me restate that, they plan to make these units. They have been a technology company. They have no revenue, no sales, no assets and the stock price is around 20 cents. SIRI has assets, has revenue and trades at 35 cents.

    Yeah, there's debt and substitutes and all that surrounding SIRI, but SINX has nothing at all. It is insane that SIRI is trading at 35 cents.
    You realize that SINX has a float of about 130 million right?
    If SIRI had a float that size the stock price equivalent would be approximately $10.80 per share.

  10. #20
    tim wallick is offline
    Enthusiast
    tim wallick's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemyhome@hotmail.com View Post
    There are chatters out there that a Big Kahuna Middle Eatern Investor is looking to bring Satellite Radio to Middle East region. With a population of 320 million plus this would be HUGE to SIRI. It 'll be interesting to see how this develop and even more so if SIRI is involved in this.
    so tell us what you know, i do know a couple of countrys have deals in place already uae and kuwait but its now being handled by worldspace india as of last week.

    I would be surprised by sirius/xm offering any live content.as all the material would have to be first vetted by government and religious body's prior to airing. unless what your talking about is the same material they use for local radio and TV services which are free to air already my TV here in Egypt has at least a thousand video/radio channels.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •