Page 2 of 3 123
    Guru
    05-20-2009, 12:25 PM #11

holy shiz

Pioneer is offering an $80 rebate on the xmp3...must be due to alot of the problems with it...i have one that has problems but it doesn't bother me...

either that or there are new radios coming out in august

http://store.xmfanstore.com/pioneer-...-gex-xmp3.html

Mentor
    05-20-2009, 12:32 PM #12
    I-phone on now

Mentor
    05-20-2009, 12:38 PM #13
    no big deal,it was CEO of digital chocalate game co. and they are now no.1 downloaded APP for 1q09 in games..interesting take on free games and money comes from selling Virual reality premium gadgets to play premium version..soundslike SXM could give basic music for free and charge for premium like Cable TV,,

05-20-2009, 12:51 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    no big deal,it was CEO of digital chocalate game co. and they are now no.1 downloaded APP for 1q09 in games..interesting take on free games and money comes from selling Virual reality premium gadgets to play premium version..soundslike SXM could give basic music for free and charge for premium like Cable TV,,

I've had the iPhone for about 3 weeks now and have downloaded the free apps referred to as "Light" apps that give you a taste wanting more. I've bought several apps this way by trying them for free first...

05-20-2009, 01:07 PM #15

Satellite Radio for Middle East Region

There are chatters out there that a Big Kahuna Middle Eatern Investor is looking to bring Satellite Radio to Middle East region. With a population of 320 million plus this would be HUGE to SIRI. It 'll be interesting to see how this develop and even more so if SIRI is involved in this.

Guru
    05-20-2009, 01:10 PM #16
    This is truly unbelievable. I have stake in a penny stock SINX. SINX makes portable large volume water purification units. Let me restate that, they plan to make these units. They have been a technology company. They have no revenue, no sales, no assets and the stock price is around 20 cents. SIRI has assets, has revenue and trades at 35 cents.

Yeah, there's debt and substitutes and all that surrounding SIRI, but SINX has nothing at all. It is insane that SIRI is trading at 35 cents.

I recently picked up a book on technical analysis. It was the best thing I ever did. The market moves on sentiment. I learned; therefore, I am.

I am going to put a GTC order to sell all my shares at $2.00 and go enjoy the summer.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    05-20-2009, 03:18 PM #17
    So what is the general concensous about SIRI posting positive EPS for Q2?

Also when would the Q2 results be due by?

Guru
    05-20-2009, 04:02 PM #18
    that was a decent close to me .362, hopefully we can continue this trend oh higher lows and higher highs

Enthusiast
    05-20-2009, 04:30 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    This is truly unbelievable. I have stake in a penny stock SINX. SINX makes portable large volume water purification units. Let me restate that, they plan to make these units. They have been a technology company. They have no revenue, no sales, no assets and the stock price is around 20 cents. SIRI has assets, has revenue and trades at 35 cents.

Yeah, there's debt and substitutes and all that surrounding SIRI, but SINX has nothing at all. It is insane that SIRI is trading at 35 cents.
    You realize that SINX has a float of about 130 million right?
    If SIRI had a float that size the stock price equivalent would be approximately $10.80 per share.

Enthusiast
    05-20-2009, 04:46 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemyhome@hotmail.com View Post
    There are chatters out there that a Big Kahuna Middle Eatern Investor is looking to bring Satellite Radio to Middle East region. With a population of 320 million plus this would be HUGE to SIRI. It 'll be interesting to see how this develop and even more so if SIRI is involved in this.
    so tell us what you know, i do know a couple of countrys have deals in place already uae and kuwait but its now being handled by worldspace india as of last week.

I would be surprised by sirius/xm offering any live content.as all the material would have to be first vetted by government and religious body's prior to airing. unless what your talking about is the same material they use for local radio and TV services which are free to air already my TV here in Egypt has at least a thousand video/radio channels.

Page 2 of 3 123