Page 1 of 5 123 ...
    05-19-2009, 09:36 AM #1

SIRI INTRADAY Tuesday 5/19

Talk amongst your selves...

Mentor
    05-19-2009, 09:46 AM #2
    Your talking to yourself gallep, thats considered insanity!!
    can we do 9 days down in a row? o gee... what fun stuff to wonder....
    sl62 looked back, said hasnt happened since like 2003.

Addict
    05-19-2009, 09:49 AM #3
    down slightly already...oh well. with the 'thundering silence' from S-XM management, what can one expect? not much! No marketing, no news, no nothing.

05-19-2009, 09:53 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Your talking to yourself gallep, thats considered insanity!!
    I wouldn't be surprised. Speaking of going down.... I'm looking @ the 3 month picture and noticed that a pivotal point is .32, which we touched on 3/20. If we fall below that today/this week what's stopping us from plunging into the 20's again? Even though on the way up the 20's was just a blur....

Mentor
    05-19-2009, 10:02 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised. Speaking of going down.... I'm looking @ the 3 month picture and noticed that a pivotal point is .32, which we touched on 3/20. If we fall below that today/this week what's stopping us from plunging into the 20's again? Even though on the way up the 20's was just a blur....
    only support that matters right now is the lower bollinger band, and the massive buying support between .32 and .30. If those break, im a monkeys uncle(at least not on this wave down...)I say we are in a sub wave of wave 2... Im basing the time on how long it took to go down. We are getting a bit behind schedule now...

Guru
    05-19-2009, 10:36 AM #6
    alright we are coming to that time were siri usually falls off the map, lets see if something changes today. i hope so. im not afraid of .33 i think it has alot of support weve been there before if u remember and .33 was a consolidation point. That being said .34 can still hold, cmon .34!

05-19-2009, 10:40 AM #7

From the Outside Looking In

Hello , just thought I would throw this out there for what it's worth.

I have and do read through all the available forums to get the best info I can on this stock. I do not post much and spend most of my time reading what the smarter folks have to say. I do have to say though , just from the outside looking in , it seems that this sight has become a place to argue and bash each other and the " other sight " rather than communicate about the stock like it use to be. Sometimes when you come here now you just wonder " who will be bashing who today ". It is apparant that some here definately have a chip on their shoulder about the " other sight " and seem to have issues with people who post there . It is just sad to see a sight that was once filled with good people and good intentions fall to the wayside because of all bickering and personal attacks on each other.

Mentor
    05-19-2009, 10:46 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Hello , just thought I would throw this out there for what it's worth.

I have and do read through all the available forums to get the best info I can on this stock. I do not post much and spend most of my time reading what the smarter folks have to say. I do have to say though , just from the outside looking in , it seems that this sight has become a place to argue and bash each other and the " other sight " rather than communicate about the stock like it use to be. Sometimes when you come here now you just wonder " who will be bashing who today ". It is apparant that some here definately have a chip on their shoulder about the " other sight " and seem to have issues with people who post there . It is just sad to see a sight that was once filled with good people and good intentions fall to the wayside because of all bickering and personal attacks on each other.
    I think every day that passes, their will be less and less of this stuff. Stick around, going to be fun. Pull up a chair, put a pot of coffee on, and hold on for the ride.

Guru
    05-19-2009, 10:53 AM #9
    i love all these trades going off a whole cent below the ask/bid, good to be back into siri again, haha almost forgot how it trades

Guru
    05-19-2009, 11:07 AM #10
    i hate to jinx anything but its looking good so far, has handled itself well going into the 11 o'clock breakdown hour.

Page 1 of 5 123 ...