Page 9 of 12 ... 7891011 ...
    05-20-2009, 02:23 PM #81
    Hi Ray,

I've followed you & the rest on investors hub, but I'm not the same Gi Gi, that's over there, but I've seen her posts.

Guru
    05-20-2009, 03:05 PM #82

Bcle

It is a good time to catch BCLE in my opinion. The company is owned by disabled veterans and gets prime contract bids.

The news up above a couple of posts, yesterday, is really good news...this should catch on like wildfire....or at least a dumpster fire, lol.

Tripps, you are right...LVLT is doing well today. It will be interesting to see where it goes. It is too late for me to get any. I should have held at .30

I have a whole list of should haves.

"Patience my ass!" <---- my motto

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    05-20-2009, 03:29 PM #83
    Hello all,

Had a meeting all morning just got a look at the boards.... holy cow....!

X,
    I guess we should have held on to HIMX a little longer... wow... but like you said at least we kicked some profit. I still have a feeling it will slide back down some. . . but this was a major break through for them.

Bill,
    I like the contract talk for BCLE . . . but their EPS is very high at -122 . . . does that worry you?

I am kicking myself for not getting into OCNF at 1.40. Oh well . . . The shipping group is on fire . . . .

I am still looking around for something to buy.... every thing I was looking at shot up today.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Guru
    05-20-2009, 03:46 PM #84

Not worried

Nope....not at this price and with that news, but that is just me. EPS doesn't mean squat to me with trading stocks, because the EPS is built into the price, along with every other aspect of the stock.

I have to get ready to go to the dentist.....fun fun fun

catch you guys later

05-20-2009, 06:03 PM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by looking upward View Post
    Hi Ray,

I've followed you & the rest on investors hub, but I'm not the same Gi Gi, that's over there, but I've seen her posts.
    I visit investors hub but call market watch home...
    some times dad (bill) kicks met out to go make a living but theres always a tumbler of makers at the end of the day...lol

GiGi... good to meet you
    what do you think we should do with (mglg) build on our positions..??
    Tripp might have some info on mglg

(ssccq)is a q stock that has not made a restructuring plan yet,its a real gamble with what they are doing with the common shrs
    imo I think its going to be like.. mr. toads wild ride, right up until
    the restructuring plan is out .Right now it does not seem like its being to manipulated ... I intend on following closely for a good (E)ticket ride

good luck

05-20-2009, 07:03 PM #86
    Ray,

I have 2M sh. of MGLG, I tried to get another 1M today @ .0006...it didn't go that low on the ask. I plan to keep my core of 2M sh. and have 1M for profit taking (when it shoots up in a couple of days.....I wish!).

I'm slowly loading up on BEHL, have 1M now. WHEN they get the China contract, the pps goes through the roof..........gives me goose bumps!

I should've took some $ off the table with OCNF today, but I'm staying long with it, they need to get an upgrade, badly.

Have a great evening, Gi Gi

Guru
    05-20-2009, 07:07 PM #87

Bcle

Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    I visit investors hub but call market watch home...
    some times dad (bill) kicks met out to go make a living but theres always a tumbler of makers at the end of the day...lol

GiGi... good to meet you
    what do you think we should do with (mglg) build on our positions..??
    Tripp might have some info on mglg

(ssccq)is a q stock that has not made a restructuring plan yet,its a real gamble with what they are doing with the common shrs
    imo I think its going to be like.. mr. toads wild ride, right up until
    the restructuring plan is out .Right now it does not seem like its being to manipulated ... I intend on following closely for a good (E)ticket ride

good luck
    Ray and I get hooked up in the evenings while we are having our Maker's for the night and talk about anything.

He and I are heavy researchers so we pretty much look at tons of stocks and see what is good. Then about the time we fall off of ours stools, it is bed time.

Very good explanation, Ray. My advice with ssccq is: If you are getting nervous, then quietly exit out of it. If you are adventurous, then go for the ride....but at some point it will be best to bail out. There is no need to panic.

I sincerely would like to thank Ray and Denise for taking the time to email and actually speak with the investor relations group at Smurfit-Stone Container Company. They asked all of the right questions and would not let up until they got the right answers. Kudos to you both and once again, thanks!

It is really nice to have a forum where people can help each other and give opinions without an undercurrent of war going on. I certainly appreciate all of you. (I am still under anesthesia ....... just kidding)

BCLE is a great pick in my opinion. The price is really low....it just fell big time and the news that came out is really really good.

Being owned by disabled vets gives them a HUGE advantage and will guarantee the a percentage of bids. It is the law.

Does anyone here think that they will let a disabled veterans group go out of business? Personally, I think not.

Read what I pasted in a page or two ago and do more research until you are satisfied. At the same time, get it while it is cheap if you are so inclined to want this stock.

A quote from Stan Weinstein's "Secrets for Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets" (Which is the bible for traders) sums it up. "The tape tells it all.""What this simply means is that all of the relevant information about a company's earnings, new products, management, and so forth --- the fundamentals --that is currently known and cared about is already incorporated in the price of its stock." That was my reasoning for my answer to Stock Magician.

Most people don't realize that fact. The chart tells it all. The price tells you where it is at.

So much for the mini speech, lol, but it was just something to provoke thought.

What's this "Dad" stuff, Ray?? Lol

A little later..

Bill

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    05-20-2009, 07:30 PM #88
    Bill,
    First, Love the quote at the bottom of your page . . . makes me laugh every time I read it.

Second, Secret..... by Stan Weinstein. Thanks for the tip. I have not read that book, but I will get in in the next few days.

Good Luck on the Dentist . . . I just had a took fixed about a month ago . . . I hate the going to the dentist. . . . but fortunately I have a really good one that knows I am a big sissy when it comes to the drill.

A fun book to read . . . nothing to do with stocks really, but a fun read is "Freakonomics" by Levitt and Dubner. It sounds daunting but it is a fast, fun, and interesting read.

Guru
    05-20-2009, 11:31 PM #89

Cash Cow

MOOOOO!

Read this:

http://www.bio-cleanintl.com/march2009.pdf

Get the milking machines out! This is hopefully going to be a fun one.

That letter was written in March.....so take it from there.
    Last edited by billhart22; 05-20-2009 at 11:44 PM.

05-20-2009, 11:50 PM #90
    Quote Originally Posted by looking upward View Post
    Ray,

I have 2M sh. of MGLG, I tried to get another 1M today @ .0006...it didn't go that low on the ask. I plan to keep my core of 2M sh. and have 1M for profit taking (when it shoots up in a couple of days.....I wish!).

I'm slowly loading up on BEHL, have 1M now. WHEN they get the China contract, the pps goes through the roof..........gives me goose bumps!

I should've took some $ off the table with OCNF today, but I'm staying long with it, they need to get an upgrade, badly.

Have a great evening, Gi Gi
    GiGi I picked up another mil of mglg today I believe the same as you ..
    but if there needs to be a palm reader bill is the guy
    charts are Bills bag , and good at it...!!! we need his input for precise entry and exit points,the rest will be (disneys) mr.toads wild ride ..
    good luck

Page 9 of 12 ... 7891011 ...