Page 4 of 12 ... 23456 ...
    Enthusiast
    05-19-2009, 10:04 AM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Hello Everyone,

It is another morning of great trading. Hope every one is ready to seize the day. HIMX was so promising in AH and now they are sliding back down. Did not get a chance to sell yet. <sigh>

Keeping an eye on those Dry Bulk Carriers . . . . .

Hope everyone has a profitable day.

I didn't get a chance to sell either.....Thinking of hanging on til the end of June to collect that .30 Div though.....I may change my mind if this goes up again today..

Guru
    05-19-2009, 10:08 AM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Hello Everyone,

It is another morning of great trading. Hope every one is ready to seize the day. HIMX was so promising in AH and now they are sliding back down. Did not get a chance to sell yet. <sigh>

Keeping an eye on those Dry Bulk Carriers . . . . .

Hope everyone has a profitable day.
    LOL, this market is so screwy...this market is going to take a breather...the drys are confused. They are trying hard, but getting nowhere fast (sounds like Bod Dylan)....

Good Luck.......Have a great day, Mag!

Guru
    05-19-2009, 10:12 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    I didn't get a chance to sell either.....Thinking of hanging on til the end of June to collect that .30 Div though.....I may change my mind if this goes up again today..
    Good morning VP

It should come up after this breather the market is going to take. I haven't actually looked at the stock that close, but when it bottoms, might be a good time to add.

I am befuddled this morning....Just watching and waiting. I want to get everything as cheap as possible, so right after I buy I am all ready in the green and then on the way up. It may take some time for me. I am so damn cheap! lol

Bill

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    05-19-2009, 10:15 AM #34
    xitvp,
    The dividend does look very enticing. Looking into my crystal ball . . . . I think Himx might crawl up into the 2.80's. I was hoping for a 3.00 today....

SSCCQ seems to want to park at .085. We might just have to wait until they emerge from BK to see this move.

I have some AIG as well at 1.60 . . . . waiting for this one to shoot up a little more as well.

Come on market.

Good Hunting All

Enthusiast
    05-19-2009, 10:16 AM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Good morning VP

It should come up after this breather the market is going to take. I haven't actually looked at the stock that close, but when it bottoms, might be a good time to add.

I am befuddled this morning....Just watching and waiting. I want to get everything as cheap as possible, so right after I buy I am all ready in the green and then on the way up. It may take some time for me. I am so damn cheap! lol

Bill
    Morning Bill!

I don't blame you one bit....The goal is to buy as close to the bottom as possible right?

I'm wondering if there is still time to buy FREE and take advantage of a possible run up before the Q1.

Guru
    05-19-2009, 10:24 AM #36

Free

I am sitting here flipping a coin with FREE right now. I am going to hold off and then cry later, lol. I will just watch until things are right. If it comes around, then I will buy. I would even take it maybe at 1.33. I just hate chasing stocks and refuse to do it anymore. This whole market is all goofed up, it is just undecided in my humble opinion.

I am noticing that a whole bunch of the stocks on my watch list are selling out of the trading range and a lot within the spread, so MM's are playing with the prices and others are selling out of the trading range. I haven't seen that happen like it is occurring in quite a while.
    Last edited by billhart22; 05-19-2009 at 10:28 AM.

Enthusiast
    05-19-2009, 10:38 AM #37
    Hey Guys,

I want to point out a stock I have been looking at for a while now. Take a look at it and convince me I'm an idiot but it kinda looks interesting.

LEHLQ

This has some wild swings and that is what makes it tempting. When you go there you will know the company. I have little back ground on why this is swinging so wild.

But had you bought in this morning you would have made 50% return already.

Guru
    05-19-2009, 10:44 AM #38
    I will check it out....I am in the mood for a good game!

Enthusiast
    05-19-2009, 10:49 AM #39
    Bill,

After exhaustive research, chart tracking, company history considerations, market trends, and anomalous analytical assumptions . . . . some of my decisions have come down to the all important coin toss.

Of course it is better to err on the side of safety. I would rather cry that I missed an opportunity than cry that I lost a huge chunk of money.

Bill you and this forum have been so much fun for me, I am glad I stumbled upon this. Seems like great people are in here and we all really want to help each other rather than brag about some mythical million that we made.

Kudos to everyone

Good Hunting . . . .

Guru
    05-19-2009, 10:59 AM #40
    Yes, you are right....a bunch of good guys make it fun and constructive. I really enjoy talking with people that are trying to help each other and that have the ability to leave their money-making egos behind.

Not everybody has a godzillion dollars. Everybody is different, so just helping people get ahead with what they have is an all around good deal for everybody.

Kudos to you!

Page 4 of 12 ... 23456 ...