Page 10 of 12 ... 89101112
    Guru
    05-20-2009, 11:56 PM #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Bill,
    First, Love the quote at the bottom of your page . . . makes me laugh every time I read it.

Second, Secret..... by Stan Weinstein. Thanks for the tip. I have not read that book, but I will get in in the next few days.

Good Luck on the Dentist . . . I just had a took fixed about a month ago . . . I hate the going to the dentist. . . . but fortunately I have a really good one that knows I am a big sissy when it comes to the drill.

A fun book to read . . . nothing to do with stocks really, but a fun read is "Freakonomics" by Levitt and Dubner. It sounds daunting but it is a fast, fun, and interesting read.
    You should love that book...I am still reading it. As for the quote....I loved it when I heard the guy say it on FBN.

I just had to get my teeth cleaned (every three months) and my regular Dentist was busy doing an implant on somebody, so he sent this other dentist over that I had never seen before. The guy just about gave me a full physical. Stuck his fingers in my ears and made me go click click click with my teeth, checked my buccinator,. sternocleidomastoidus muscles, my temporal mastoidus joints, my temporal mandibular region, lymph nodes, checked for cancer and then ground off about .0010 off of my top rear molar to improve my bite. He did all of that and didn't even check my blood pressure. It was pretty wild. He is a really good dentist but is a nerd. Thank God for Nerds....they make the world run properly.

I'll have to check out that book Freakonomics....sounds fun!
    Last edited by billhart22; 05-21-2009 at 12:00 AM.

05-21-2009, 12:12 AM #92
    ssccq post from investors hub

Posted by: mtrader2 Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 4:39:33 PM
    In reply to: None Post # of 2113

Smurfit-Stone Container names new chief financial officer

May 19 -- Smurfit-Stone Container Corp., currently operating under bankruptcy court protection, has a new chief financial officer.

John Murphy is the company´s new CFO and senior vice president, succeeding Chuck Hinrichs, who is pursuing other career opportunities, the Creve Coeur, Mo.-based company said.

Murphy most recently was president and chief executive officer of Accuride Corp., a maker of commercial vehicle components.

"John´s strong strategic, financial and operations background, and his proven ability to drive results, will be instrumental in helping us successfully emerge from our restructuring and achieve our long-term financial goals," CEO Patrick J. Moore said.

Smurfit-Stone is one of the world´s largest paper recyclers and a maker of containerboard and corrugated packaging products.

http://www.wasterecyclingnews.com/he...?id=1242745885

It is hard not to like a good group like ssccq

Mentor
    05-21-2009, 12:12 AM #93
    Bill and the gang

For the record...I did not purchase any BCLE today...so don't blame me for the 30.91% drop in SP...I had nothing to do with it...It would have dropped 50%+ if I was involved.

Hope this is a good entry point. I will be a buyer in the am!

Bill- sounds like the only thing that Dentist didn't do was make you cough!LOL
    Damn...throwing out some mighty big words...Buccinator, Sternocleidomastoid, TMJ...the makers hasn't destroyed all of them brain cells yet!!!!!

have a great day tomorrow gentlemen!!

Mentor
    05-21-2009, 12:50 AM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    I visit investors hub but call market watch home...
    some times dad (bill) kicks met out to go make a living but theres always a tumbler of makers at the end of the day...lol
    Stupid question ... Are you "Ray" over there as well? Spent about a year lurking there before buying my first stock - In fact it was on a mention from one of the posters that I respected that got me into SIRI. I really grew tired with all the political rants, conspiracy theories ... it was getting depressing. Trying to recall now ... FDRAllOverAgain... the names elude me.

Speaking of lurking ...

Had to come back out of the shadows, I have been tracking you guy's almost everyday, it feels kind of weird not to say anything all this time.

Tripp's, FWIW - I think it was yourself that ultimately convinced me that SIRI was not going BK way back then and I just wanted to say thanks, I still hold those shares as my core - The avatar is in your honor

Bill ... I have seen you make mention on a few occasions about not being shy and it has brought me back out, even though I haven't posted here (SB in general) in awhile. I am truly still very much a newbie and will likely retreat back to the shadows for the most part - I do appreciate everything everyone contributes here, it has given me a lot of info and ideas to look at, I am presently stuck until the later part of June, short of SIRI doing something unexpected, like getting over a dollar! Have some co. related shares that are tied up until that point but am intrigued by the "Smurfs" and have been reading up on everything you guy's have posted, have had a handful of links up for many days now.

I tried throwing this out for consideration awhile back ... RNNM - It's been stuck in a rut @ .30 ish for awhile but ...

Anyways, just a general thanks to all.

Guru
    05-21-2009, 01:13 AM #95
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill and the gang

For the record...I did not purchase any BCLE today...so don't blame me for the 30.91% drop in SP...I had nothing to do with it...It would have dropped 50%+ if I was involved.

Hope this is a good entry point. I will be a buyer in the am!

Bill- sounds like the only thing that Dentist didn't do was make you cough!LOL
    Damn...throwing out some mighty big words...Buccinator, Sternocleidomastoid, TMJ...the makers hasn't destroyed all of them brain cells yet!!!!!

have a great day tomorrow gentlemen!!
    Catch BCLE as low as you can tomorrow morning. At .075 or .080 it only has to go a short distance to double...and it has done it...look at the charts.

Speaking of the "Cough". When he raised the dental chair up and stood in front of me with latex gloves on my heart started pounding out of fear!

Just kidding! I only worry about the ones that don't wear gloves!

It feels good to use some vocabulary once in a while. I have been trying to throw out a few words now and then. I like words. My major was Anatomy and Physiology. I am one year short of being a Dr.. I just couldn't handle other peoples' problems and I didn't like being "that close" to them physically. Not because they had germs, but I am a guy that likes his space. I had a bunch of personal problems at the time and just said screw it! Being a surgeon would be cool though, but you have to be a Dr. first.

I did the corporate thing and was an executive and hated that, so I quit.

Now I take the easy road.....light construction and remodeling. Mindless, but a good life..and some good physical activity. So, all in all it isn't bad. I wish that I was smart enough years ago to do what I am doing today.

I would be totally into the market and kiss the world good-bye.

Anyway, you didn't ask for this dissertation.

You don't make stocks drop! Quit saying that, you will start to believe it!

I love your sense of humor...it really cracks me up. Humble people are the best and you are one of them!

Have a great night,

Bill

Guru
    05-21-2009, 01:18 AM #96
    well according to mglg's last pr they are going to have their btu problem fixed and will have there wells up and running this month. but who knows, i do not own any mglg i took a loss and got out. i might buy it back not sure.

Guru
    05-21-2009, 01:37 AM #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Stupid question ... Are you "Ray" over there as well? Spent about a year lurking there before buying my first stock - In fact it was on a mention from one of the posters that I respected that got me into SIRI. I really grew tired with all the political rants, conspiracy theories ... it was getting depressing. Trying to recall now ... FDRAllOverAgain... the names elude me.

Speaking of lurking ...

Had to come back out of the shadows, I have been tracking you guy's almost everyday, it feels kind of weird not to say anything all this time.

Tripp's, FWIW - I think it was yourself that ultimately convinced me that SIRI was not going BK way back then and I just wanted to say thanks, I still hold those shares as my core - The avatar is in your honor

Bill ... I have seen you make mention on a few occasions about not being shy and it has brought me back out, even though I haven't posted here (SB in general) in awhile. I am truly still very much a newbie and will likely retreat back to the shadows for the most part - I do appreciate everything everyone contributes here, it has given me a lot of info and ideas to look at, I am presently stuck until the later part of June, short of SIRI doing something unexpected, like getting over a dollar! Have some co. related shares that are tied up until that point but am intrigued by the "Smurfs" and have been reading up on everything you guy's have posted, have had a handful of links up for many days now.

I tried throwing this out for consideration awhile back ... RNNM - It's been stuck in a rut @ .30 ish for awhile but ...

Anyways, just a general thanks to all.
    Hey Tibu!

I am glad that you came out of the woodwork! Don't be shy and ask all of the questions and suggestions that you have! We would love to have you here!

First, let's talk about the smurfs. It is a wonderful company, but the stock issue that they are selling now has a .q on the end which means bankrupt. They are chapter 11. ".q" stock is very vulnerable to being canceled at re-structuring. If you really want to be safe, wait until they re-structure and buy the new stock that they will issue. There is a chance that it won't get canceled, but from what Ray and Denise discussed with the Investor Relations Officer, it could well happen. This doesn't give anyone any re-assurance and is probably not the wisest move to make if you are new to stocks.

I would suggest that everyone measure themselves as to how long they want to stay in this stock. Personally, when I hit my goal, I will leave quietly. Now I know that people that have read my earlier postings of leaving quietly wonder why I say that. Here is the reason: If everybody just up and bails, the stock price will get damaged and people will lose money. It takes very little to make SSCCQ move up or down. Just be cool and take some out here and there and it won't affect the price too much. If you haul out 300,000 shares at one time, it will make that stock plunge. Do yourselves a favor and gauge what you are doing. Don't damage other people.

RMMN:

Infinity Energy Group Signs Letter of Intent With Frigette Energy Systems to Purchase up to 40,000 Ronn Motors' H2GO(TM) Systems
    Tuesday 05/19/2009 9:01 AM ET - Market Wire

Related Companies
    Symbol Last %Chg
    RNNM 0.33 3.13%

As of 3:15 PM ET 5/20/09
    Ronn Motor Company, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: RNNM) announced today that Frigette Energy Systems has received a Letter of Intent from Infinity Energy Group to purchase Ronn Motors' H2GO(TM) systems as well as utilize Ronnzoil Premium Green biodegradable, eco-friendly, non-petroleum based products. Infinity Energy Group provides goods and services to the oil field industry for both mobile and stationary energy/power related systems.

Under the terms of the agreement, Infinity anticipates they will purchase as many as 40,000 H2GO(TM) systems for installation on customer fleets to include over the road trucks as well as APUs (auxiliary power units). The agreement also calls for extensive use of Ronnzoil Premium Green engine oil and hydraulic oils. Beginning in June, Frigette expects to begin initial production of 750 H2GO(TM) systems per month and ramping up to meet the terms of the agreement.

Robert Kreymer, President of Frigette Energy Systems, commented, "We are excited to start H2GO(TM) production to satisfy our agreement with Infinity Energy Group. Infinity has been experimenting with the use of hydrogen for a few years and has been very methodical and cautious in their adoption of this technology. After review of technical specifications, analysis of test data results, and a visit to the Ronn Motors facilities, they were able to confirm the advantages of utilizing Ronn Motors' H2GO(TM) system, leading to their order."

Kreymer added, "Frigette Energy Systems executives, including Phillip Kreymer (Director of Marketing), Floyd Lassiter (Operations Manager), Richard Watkins (Director of Quality) and myself are pleased to announce that full manufacturing is scheduled to begin in late June. At present, we are tooling up for production and are including equipment to ensure that each and every H2GO(TM) system will undergo rigorous testing before it leaves our assembly line. Over the years, Frigette has built and sustained its global reputation on providing quality products and we will continue to deliver that quality with production of the H2GO(TM) systems. By delivering a superior quality product, unparalleled tech support, a global foot print and an attractive pricing strategy, we expect to be the leader in this burgeoning category."

Frigette is the largest aftermarket supplier of automotive a/c systems, a/c parts, including many Original Equipment vehicle manufacturers such as General Motors, Ford, Honda, Isuzu, Jaguar, Mazda, Nissan, and Subaru, and has been awarded the coveted "Q1 Supplier Award" by Ford Motor Company and the "First Team Supplier Award" by Nissan Motors of America.

Ronn Maxwell, CEO of Ronn Motor Company, commented, "We couldn't be more pleased with this agreement between Infinity Energy Group and Frigette. We anticipate that this is only the beginning of a general, worldwide, rapid acceptance of the value provided by installation of our H2GO(TM) real time hydrogen injection systems and the technologies that we have designed."

===================================

Integrity Media Provides Report for Auto Parts Related Equities RNNM, PBY, AZO, ORLY, AAP, PRTS
    Tuesday 05/19/2009 12:02 PM ET - Pr Newswire

Related Companies
    Symbol Last %Chg
    AAP 42.89 -1.13%
    AZO 157.10 -2.59%
    ORLY 36.50 -2.80%
    PBY 6.42 -6.14%
    RNNM 0.33 3.13%

As of 3:15 PM ET 5/20/09
    Integrity Media announces the availability of a report of interest to investors of auto part related equities Ronn Motor Company (Pink Sheets: RNNM), The Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY), Autozone (NYSE: AZO), O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. (Nasdaq: ORLY), Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE: AAP), and U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRTS).

Ronn Motor Co. has just announced that Frigette Energy Systems has received a Letter of Intent from Infinity Energy Group to purchase Ronn Motors' H2GO(TM) systems as well as utilize Ronnzoil Premium Green biodegradable, eco-friendly, non-petroleum based products. Infinity Energy Group provides goods and services to the oil field industry for both mobile and stationary energy/power related systems.

Investors can view the report at:

http://integrityir.com/rnnm

Also view related commentaries:

"The Green Innovator"

http://integrityir.com/rnnm4

"Men's Journal Finds God's Own Supercar"

http://integrityir.com/RNNMSCS1

Register to receive exclusive information on emerging public companies at:

http://smallcapsentinel.com/register

For more up-to-the-minute information like this, follow us on Twitter at the link below:

http://twitter.com/InvestorsOnly

Join the discussion on every aspect of the stock market with blogs, message boards and more at www.FiSpace.net

To be featured in our publications please use the contact information below.

Statements herein may contain forward-looking statements and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties affecting results. This report has been published by Integrity Media Inc. (IMI). IMI provides no assurance as to the subject company's plans or ability to effect proposed actions and cannot project capabilities, intent, resources, or experience. The subject companies have not always approved the statements made in this report. This report is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities but is for information purposes only and should not be used as the basis for any investment decision. IMI is not an investment advisor, analyst or licensed broker dealer and this report is not investment advice. IMI has been paid $31,000 for this report and other services by Silverdust Investment Co. for the benefit of RNNM over a 90 day period. This constitutes a conflict of interest as to IMI's ability to remain objective in its communication regarding the subject company. S. Convery CRD#2495267. No employee of IMI holds shares in any equity referenced herein.

Kurt Divich, Editor
    Integrity Media Inc.
    702-396-1000

SOURCE Integrity Media

http://www.integrityir.com

=============================

If you are all ready invested, I would hang on short term at least. The chart is looking like it is ready to take off some from what I can see today...green above the 30 day moving average for the first time in a long time.

Come on in and hang out with us! Don't be timid...there is not any reason to be so.

Bill

Mentor
    05-21-2009, 02:59 AM #98
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Tibu!

I am glad that you came out of the woodwork! Don't be shy and ask all of the questions and suggestions that you have! We would love to have you here!

First, let's talk about the smurfs. It is a wonderful company, but the stock issue that they are selling now has a .q on the end which means bankrupt. They are chapter 11. ".q" stock is very vulnerable to being canceled at re-structuring. If you really want to be safe, wait until they re-structure and buy the new stock that they will issue. There is a chance that it won't get canceled, but from what Ray and Denise discussed with the Investor Relations Officer, it could well happen. This doesn't give anyone any re-assurance and is probably not the wisest move to make if you are new to stocks.

I would suggest that everyone measure themselves as to how long they want to stay in this stock. Personally, when I hit my goal, I will leave quietly. Now I know that people that have read my earlier postings of leaving quietly wonder why I say that. Here is the reason: If everybody just up and bails, the stock price will get damaged and people will lose money. It takes very little to make SSCCQ move up or down. Just be cool and take some out here and there and it won't affect the price too much. If you haul out 300,000 shares at one time, it will make that stock plunge. Do yourselves a favor and gauge what you are doing. Don't damage other people.

Come on in and hang out with us! Don't be timid...there is not any reason to be so.

Bill
    Thanks Bill, very kind of you as always ... Caught on to a great deal of this in earlier mentions, the chart breaking down the stock types by letter for instance was very informative and with the recent notes I will be paying close attention to how this might pan out.

On RNNM, hadn't even caught this latest news, they have been on my radar for quite awhile (another tipped from MW) - If you haven't, http://www.ronnmotors.com/cms/ - all their news releases are there. My tendencies are far more observation than anything, TA is still something I am just trying to get my head around a bit ... What you mentioned about the tape earlier, pretty well sums it up. I like the company and read through a lot of the naysayers regarding whether or not this system is even viable, you can Google Ronn Motor scam and get a lot of it - With the masses caught up in the 'Green' thing (not the kind we are after) and whatever this administration might be gearing towards it all ... who knows? Still haven't bought in yet, cash poor as I eluded to earlier, but might sink a small chunk into it when funds are freed up and let it simmer for awhile.

Guru
    05-21-2009, 09:06 AM #99
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    well according to mglg's last pr they are going to have their btu problem fixed and will have there wells up and running this month. but who knows, i do not own any mglg i took a loss and got out. i might buy it back not sure.
    I starred at that for the longest time just waiting for it to move....it could be a popper if everything comes out right.

Guru
    05-21-2009, 09:18 AM #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Thanks Bill, very kind of you as always ... Caught on to a great deal of this in earlier mentions, the chart breaking down the stock types by letter for instance was very informative and with the recent notes I will be paying close attention to how this might pan out.

On RNNM, hadn't even caught this latest news, they have been on my radar for quite awhile (another tipped from MW) - If you haven't, http://www.ronnmotors.com/cms/ - all their news releases are there. My tendencies are far more observation than anything, TA is still something I am just trying to get my head around a bit ... What you mentioned about the tape earlier, pretty well sums it up. I like the company and read through a lot of the naysayers regarding whether or not this system is even viable, you can Google Ronn Motor scam and get a lot of it - With the masses caught up in the 'Green' thing (not the kind we are after) and whatever this administration might be gearing towards it all ... who knows? Still haven't bought in yet, cash poor as I eluded to earlier, but might sink a small chunk into it when funds are freed up and let it simmer for awhile.
    It' easy to be cash poor even when you have some money. To make any money, a guy has to buy a lot of shares so you can get a big return per penny. I find myself poor a lot because I put all I have into stocks and then other ones come up that I want and I don't have any money to buy them.

I guess the answer is to make even more money, but that doesn't always work out for me. Having the "Midas" touch has never been one of my better attributes. Everything comes to me the hard way. I have to work for it. It seems like there are people that cannot do anything wrong. Unfortunately, I am not one of them.

I will check that stock out today.

Have a groovy one,

Bill

Page 10 of 12 ... 89101112