Page 7 of 12 ... 56789 ...
    Guru
    05-20-2009, 12:34 AM #61

Changing to a new thread date

Does anybody have a prob with changing the date of the thread next week? If you do, then we won't....lol

What's your thoughts guys? I don't want to screw anybody that is on a good run up!

Bill

Mentor
    05-20-2009, 12:45 AM #62
    Bill

Go ahead and change the date on the thread for next week. maybe it will help get SiriXM back on the up swing. Down almost everyday since this thread got started.

Damnit!!! OCNF sold at 1.68!! Anyone holding OCNF... your welcome!!! Bill did you say something about back-asswards!!!

OCNF .13 profit...bodes well for DBI in general. World economy maybe turning around! All DBI stocks will be up big tomorrow!

Head Honcho
    05-20-2009, 12:45 AM #63
    I actually took the liberty of splitting the thread on the last relevant post of the 17th and I'm making this its own thread. 5/3 will still exist and the split on the 17th will become this thread ;-)

I had no idea that there were stock forum superstitions or I would have left it alone! For the love of God if something bad happens I will put this whole things back where it came from!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    05-20-2009, 12:49 AM #64
    Bill

Just give me the sign...I will sell my SSCCQ... so that it can double as well!!!

Guru
    05-20-2009, 01:22 AM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Go ahead and change the date on the thread for next week. maybe it will help get SiriXM back on the up swing. Down almost everyday since this thread got started.

Damnit!!! OCNF sold at 1.68!! Anyone holding OCNF... your welcome!!! Bill did you say something about back-asswards!!!

OCNF .13 profit...bodes well for DBI in general. World economy maybe turning around! All DBI stocks will be up big tomorrow!
    Actually, I said "Ass Backwards", lol.

Ok....Charles split it at a medium...pretty good thinking on his part.

OCNF is up big time....grrrrrrrrrrr I am so pissed, but I should have had more insight. My fault, but those of you who followed my advice ... you are in good shape! Good for you!

I love your thinking, Jeff! You understand the principle of the drys!

You are one good man!

Bill

Guru
    05-20-2009, 01:28 AM #66
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Just give me the sign...I will sell my SSCCQ... so that it can double as well!!!
    I talked to Ray extensively tonight and he is checking SSCCQ out. He should have an answer for us tomorrow.....He said that somebody was wanting to buy them out. How this could affect us is of main concern...as soon as he knows, we can make some decisions. Being a .q stock could make or kill us... He will give us the details....so my suggestion is to hang on, but be prepared to bail...let's get some more info first (IMHO). I don't want to see anybody lose or not make out on the winnings. We are looking into this early, so don't freak out..let's see what is going on...

Bill

05-20-2009, 07:47 AM #67
    Hello All!

I'm one of the "lurkers", I've been lurking here 5-6 months. Just thought I'd poke my head from around the curtain to say, hello. Bill knows who I am, I've been talking to him for about a month. There is such great stock knowledge and intelligence here, that's why so many of "US" are lurking around here.

As for who I am, you can call me, "Gi Gi", I've been in the stock market (off/on), for over 20 years.

At this moment, I own OCNF, MGLG, & BEHL. After doing my DD, I believe all 3 of these have a great future (thanks to Bill, I bought OCNF, sold it at a profit, then rebought again in the 1.40's and still holding! yeah!).

I have several (thanks, Bill) that I'm researching, and if one lights up, I'll let you know.

Thanks again, for all your posts!

Enthusiast
    05-20-2009, 09:58 AM #68
    Magician...

Sold HIMX Pre Market at 2.95.....It's at $3.13!!

Oh well....You can't win em' all. Still made a nice profit on it!

Should have held on to OCNF as well.....

GLTA today!

05-20-2009, 10:35 AM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by looking upward View Post
    Hello All!

I'm one of the "lurkers", I've been lurking here 5-6 months. Just thought I'd poke my head from around the curtain to say, hello. Bill knows who I am, I've been talking to him for about a month. There is such great stock knowledge and intelligence here, that's why so many of "US" are lurking around here.

As for who I am, you can call me, "Gi Gi", I've been in the stock market (off/on), for over 20 years.

At this moment, I own OCNF, MGLG, & BEHL. After doing my DD, I believe all 3 of these have a great future (thanks to Bill, I bought OCNF, sold it at a profit, then rebought again in the 1.40's and still holding! yeah!).

I have several (thanks, Bill) that I'm researching, and if one lights up, I'll let you know.

Thanks again, for all your posts!

GiGi
    I have seen you post on investors hub Glad to see you here!
    (ocnf,mglg,behl,ssccq) are some of my positions

current news on (ssccq) is they have no restructuring plan yet
    we are calling smurfit again today and emailing them as well
    here is the contact info
    following link: http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/index.jsp. Smurfit-Stone's equity securities were delisted from the Nasdaq Stock Market on Wednesday, February 4, 2009 after the company filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy code on Monday, January 26, 2009. Investory inquiries should be directed to Brian Peura 314-656-5696 .

This company is a solid group and is showing signs of a strong come back
    but continued DD is what is needed for us as investors
    good luck guys

Enthusiast
    05-20-2009, 12:25 PM #70

Cbai

Might be worth looking into. They have some things in the works in terms of opening a new plant and they have a CC scheduled for Thurs.

GL!

Page 7 of 12 ... 56789 ...