Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Daily Market Watch - Week of 5/17/2009

Guru

Bcle

You are all ready in the green! LOL

BCLE is good stuff!

.08 is a great price with BCLE and even higher....great buy! Get it before it breaks again next week.

MGLG - I am going to look at that again in a while.....I will see what I can find and post it.

I will be posting....have a great 3 dayer!

Bill

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    Looking Upward.

I tried to get some MGLG at .0004 and could not get it filled. Maybe I should try a smaller amount of shares.
    Good going for you.... I think we will see some improvement on this next week.

Bill,
    You almost have me talked into BCLE . . . but I am a little concerned on the volume. It sure does not look like much and it looks even if it has a nice shoot up . . just not a lot of people interested in it. Your thoughts?

Also.. I picked up some OCNF at 1.70... I think this is really good and I feel that we will break 2.00 in the next week or two.... and if I am wrong... This is a great stock to hold long. Thanks for all the heads up on this one!!!

I really thought we would have more pull back than we did... I was feeling a drop in the dow to about 8100... but what do I know. My crystal ball just has not been working as smoothly has it has... I will check the batteries this weekend.

Also have a date with a golf course, some Whiskey, and a couple of fine Cigars.

I hope everyone found some stocks of interest today.

Good Hunting.

Guru
    M -

Don't let me talk you into anything, lol.

The volume is low...just give it a week or two.

When you feel the time is right, then it is good.

I would never fear OCNF.

I am ready for the weekend. This is a really slow day. I thought the market would take a bigger dump today...but there still is an hour and a half left. I can't believe people are going to leave cash in over the weekend.

What do I know!

Have a great weekend and enjoy that golf, whiskey and cigars!

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 05-22-2009 at 03:52 PM.

Guru

Bcle

It is just getting warmed up......I didn't think it would go that high today....or that low again, but I am not worried about it. I have quite a bit of it, which is small compared to some people that I know.

We are not in any massive hurry with this one.

It's just a great time to get in.

A cash cow....

That is my interest in it. It could very well be a long.

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 05-22-2009 at 04:16 PM.

Red face

[QUOTE=Stock Magician;33659]Looking Upward.

I tried to get some MGLG at .0004 and could not get it filled. Maybe I should try a smaller amount of shares.
    Good going for you.... I think we will see some improvement on this next week.

S. Magician,

I've put a little more $ into MGLG, than I wanted to BUT, I couldn't resist the .0004, that gives me a total of 5M sh. to date.

I forgot to mention, I bought a little more of BEHL, too. They should have news with in a week or two.

Good luck on getting your MGLG order filled.

Have a great week-end,

Gi Gi

Qtww

Hey guys, I thought I check in and share a new one that I am in rigth now. QTWW they make an electic car drivetrain. I got in at .67 and if it gets back in the .60's again (which is likely) I will probably buy more. With Obama deceiding he knows what people want in a car more than the carmakers, this should be a great play. Also their car is on the cover of Forbes now you can see it here-
    http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2009/06...t-detroit.html

If you look at the 5 year chart you can see this stock does best in the summer, I think it could double this summer. the books are not great on this but I think it will be fine.
    Last edited by stang3O2; 05-22-2009 at 06:08 PM.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Hey guys, I thought I check in and share a new one that I am in rigth now. QTWW they make an electic car drivetrain. I got in at .67 and if it gets back in the .60's again (which is likely) I will probably buy more. With Obama deceiding he knows what people want in a car more than the carmakers, this should be a great play. Also their car is on the cover of Forbes now you can see it here-
    http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2009/06...t-detroit.html

If you look at the 5 year chart you can see this stock does best in the summer, I think it could double this summer. the books are not great on this but I think it will be fine.
    I will check it out. Thank You! You aren't the Gillete guy are you ?

bill

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I will check it out. Thank You! You aren't the Gillete guy are you ?

bill
    Never been the Gillete guy but have been up for the gig.....I'm more known for abercrombie

9. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112