Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SIRI INTRADAY Tuesday 5/19

SIRI INTRADAY Tuesday 5/19

Talk amongst your selves...

Mentor
    Your talking to yourself gallep, thats considered insanity!!
    can we do 9 days down in a row? o gee... what fun stuff to wonder....
    sl62 looked back, said hasnt happened since like 2003.

Addict
    down slightly already...oh well. with the 'thundering silence' from S-XM management, what can one expect? not much! No marketing, no news, no nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Your talking to yourself gallep, thats considered insanity!!
    I wouldn't be surprised. Speaking of going down.... I'm looking @ the 3 month picture and noticed that a pivotal point is .32, which we touched on 3/20. If we fall below that today/this week what's stopping us from plunging into the 20's again? Even though on the way up the 20's was just a blur....

Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised. Speaking of going down.... I'm looking @ the 3 month picture and noticed that a pivotal point is .32, which we touched on 3/20. If we fall below that today/this week what's stopping us from plunging into the 20's again? Even though on the way up the 20's was just a blur....
    only support that matters right now is the lower bollinger band, and the massive buying support between .32 and .30. If those break, im a monkeys uncle(at least not on this wave down...)I say we are in a sub wave of wave 2... Im basing the time on how long it took to go down. We are getting a bit behind schedule now...

Guru
    alright we are coming to that time were siri usually falls off the map, lets see if something changes today. i hope so. im not afraid of .33 i think it has alot of support weve been there before if u remember and .33 was a consolidation point. That being said .34 can still hold, cmon .34!

From the Outside Looking In

Hello , just thought I would throw this out there for what it's worth.

I have and do read through all the available forums to get the best info I can on this stock. I do not post much and spend most of my time reading what the smarter folks have to say. I do have to say though , just from the outside looking in , it seems that this sight has become a place to argue and bash each other and the " other sight " rather than communicate about the stock like it use to be. Sometimes when you come here now you just wonder " who will be bashing who today ". It is apparant that some here definately have a chip on their shoulder about the " other sight " and seem to have issues with people who post there . It is just sad to see a sight that was once filled with good people and good intentions fall to the wayside because of all bickering and personal attacks on each other.

Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Hello , just thought I would throw this out there for what it's worth.

I have and do read through all the available forums to get the best info I can on this stock. I do not post much and spend most of my time reading what the smarter folks have to say. I do have to say though , just from the outside looking in , it seems that this sight has become a place to argue and bash each other and the " other sight " rather than communicate about the stock like it use to be. Sometimes when you come here now you just wonder " who will be bashing who today ". It is apparant that some here definately have a chip on their shoulder about the " other sight " and seem to have issues with people who post there . It is just sad to see a sight that was once filled with good people and good intentions fall to the wayside because of all bickering and personal attacks on each other.
    I think every day that passes, their will be less and less of this stuff. Stick around, going to be fun. Pull up a chair, put a pot of coffee on, and hold on for the ride.

Guru
    i love all these trades going off a whole cent below the ask/bid, good to be back into siri again, haha almost forgot how it trades

Guru
    i hate to jinx anything but its looking good so far, has handled itself well going into the 11 o'clock breakdown hour.

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast