Page 6 of 6 ... 456
    Mentor
    05-18-2009, 04:52 PM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Still no iPhone app from sirius xm but, slacker announced their new and improved, second version of their own iPhone app.

Please please please Sirius, hire someone with a clue. We get that you guys are old radio guys that don't understand the new media age but, if you are going to refuse to make yourselves relevant, you need to hire someone who is, to advise you.
    Charles . . . you might just as well go bang your head against the wall. Nothing ever changes on that front . . . you wrote about this 3 months ago and pleaded for some action then . . . nothing will change until management changes. Period.

Head Honcho
    05-18-2009, 05:18 PM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Charles . . . you might just as well go bang your head against the wall.
    I just did

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    nothing will change until management changes. Period.
    Agreed. Or they simply hire someone with a clue. they are retarded if they are not reading some of the ideas around here, its free marketing analysis.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

05-18-2009, 06:01 PM #53
    Please Please............ .72 then i am gone.

Another week like this and we will see .30

05-18-2009, 08:11 PM #54

Liberty Media / Zoombak / SiriusXM

Liberty Media owns 100% of zoombak. zoombak is available at the same retailers siriusxm is. ZoomBak is a GPS device to track stolen cars, missing people, loved ones etc. I'm wondering if down the road all the siriusxm radios will be trackable leaving a major upsell/retention capabilities utilizing zoombak's software suite. most of what liberty owns ties in quite well and i'm looking at other angles they might have.

Check out this site. Any insight to this would be appreciated ...

http://zoombak.com/

Enthusiast
    05-18-2009, 10:35 PM #55
    I just did

Agreed. Or they simply hire someone with a clue. they are retarded if they are not reading some of the ideas around here, its free marketing analysis.
    ---------------------------------------------
    LOL. Nice Head banger graphic. You have consistently stuck with this theme, and have been proven correct and every calendar turn.

Guru
    05-18-2009, 11:57 PM #56
    i thought the stern show was awesome yesterday, i hope there are actually some people out there who have not had a chance to hear him on xm and order best off. im assuming the majority have already made up their minds though.

Enthusiast
    05-19-2009, 03:53 AM #57
    Still no iPhone app from sirius xm but, slacker announced their new and improved, second version of their own iPhone app.

Please please please Sirius, hire someone with a clue. We get that you guys are old radio guys that don't understand the new media age but, if you are going to refuse to make yourselves relevant, you need to hire someone who is, to advise you.
    Boy i thought and understood they paid some of the better industry consultants. some handsome fees, which over the years have told them the truth honestly and presented very real solutions on very specific issues. many of which were just ignored by management when presented.

Page 6 of 6 ... 456