Page 4 of 6 ... 23456
    Guru
    05-18-2009, 02:30 PM #31
    action at .34 is geting interesting.

05-18-2009, 02:33 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    i think smart money is taking this chance to load up and scare off the retailers.
    What is "smart money"?

Guru
    05-18-2009, 02:34 PM #33
    That is going to be the only up side to the loss of subs in the 2nd quarter. They actually could be FCF positive. God if they (and I dont think it is possible) posted a actual profit or no loss the PPS would take off and no one that sold in the hopes of catching it at a lower PPS would get back in at the PPS it would end up being.

Big Ben that is the kind of thing that you have to watch out for and why the longer term investor end up making more then the people day trading. While I cant say for sure if it will happen with this company. I will say it happened almost every time I tried to daytrade with some other company.

Enthusiast
    05-18-2009, 02:39 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    That is going to be the only up side to the loss of subs in the 2nd quarter. They actually could be FCF positive. God if they (and I dont think it is possible) posted a actual profit or no loss the PPS would take off and no one that sold in the hopes of catching it at a lower PPS would get back in at the PPS it would end up being.

Big Ben that is the kind of thing that you have to watch out for and why the longer term investor end up making more then the people day trading. While I cant say for sure if it will happen with this company. I will say it happened almost every time I tried to daytrade with some other company.
    here here .... Something we agree on

Guru
    05-18-2009, 02:43 PM #35
    i dont know who they are, they are "smart" enough to stay hidden i would say its the people with a ton of money, as well as the mm's and big institutions. def not me rofl.

Mentor
    05-18-2009, 03:17 PM #36
    5 day chart says it all. Down trend in the sto. chart too.
    Any upside is hitting huge up resistance. Cant cross over into a bullish crossover on the 50/13 DMA. Not good. Bottoming?> will .34 hold? Well see, if it does we would have our first 2 day hold of a low in a while. hey, its something.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentor
    05-18-2009, 03:20 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorex View Post
    o.k. if this accounts for loss of value for common owners due to new shares given to liberty, is the q1 09 item the end of it? is this non-recurring? because, if this (huge) item is out of the income statement next quarter (q2 09), then siri is on the verge of GAAP profitability right now, showing a GAAP loss for q1 09 of only 1 cent per share for q1 09 when the subject item is removed. doctorex
    well.... the difference in stock value from one quarter to the next is a one time thing involved with the liberty deal yes. Could it happen again, yes. But not in that specific case, no, thats a one time deal. They wrote off some XM value the other quarters.

Mentor
    05-18-2009, 03:26 PM #38
    interesting 1 month chart actually. Seen this a hundred times before. Typical psyche out before a move back up(who knows how big, maybe just a few cents or to .40)... "hugging" resistance(means it broke it yes, but not decisievely(spelling)..
    that circuled area is hugging the line right now.
    stochastics are SCREAMING buy. But thats only a medium term indicator.
    Attached Images Attached Images

05-18-2009, 03:51 PM #39
    Siri the rag. I can't wait to get the hell out of this rag stock. The market is up 140 or so points and this stock can't even make a penny.Blame it on the Auto industry. Shorts.Liberty. Hey Mel,how much you making this year....so far? (Buy Microsoft Mel,you will double up by next year) One dollar by the end of summer? I don't think so. Christ,I'd be ecstatic if it went up a nickel by the end of NEXT month.. I think everyone else on this site would be too. The charts don't lie. You can explain why it's doing whats it's doing at what time of day because of what and when,but this company hasn't done crap,even with the Merger. i phone maybe? Lets hope so. Three bucks more a month for Howard may sell a few subs.And you better believe that's why people will be buying. Be nice to Howard Mel,because HE is going to make it happen at Siri IF it ever happens. That's why 50 percent of the people sub to Siri.This stock is a bad joke and Howard is laughing all the way to the bank. You think they listen to Martha Stewart or maybe Oprah? There are a few decent music programs,comedy as well,but any radio company that gives a person TWO channels is saying something.Lets go Siri get your head out your ***

Mentor
    05-18-2009, 04:03 PM #40
    good buying day. I think we go up tomorrow.

Page 4 of 6 ... 23456