Mentor
    05-15-2009, 09:19 PM #101
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Then why are there several posts with the ugly number .20 in it? Is it
    just a number thrown out there or is there a real possibility of seeing
    the .20's again? What is causing this to drop, there hasn't been any
    negative news, has there?
    Julie

No negative news,but short term is looking rougher than expected with Auto industry getting killed and we have a 3-6 month lag there with promo subs,so 4Q and 1Q auto's show up in 1q and 2Q sub numbers..

Long term it's good,but could be a while longer than i anticipated for target SP of $1 by august...

Guru
    05-15-2009, 09:24 PM #102
    weve made some big moves on no news at all...if good news comes out...and please understand that ipod iphone apps are not the only kind of good news that can come out...we can pop to anything soon off of it too...all you have to hang your hat on right now is that they are not...definately not...going bankrupt...which if your long (not under 1 year on shares) then you should not care what price we are at right now unless you don't have any dry powder.

Yeee Harrrr!

Guru
    05-15-2009, 09:32 PM #103
    sorry, forgot to keep posting this daily...

Quote:
    I have a check list for selling....not until the following are met:
    1. iphone app released
    2. synergies realized
    3. although #2 is synergies synergies is one thing, but having 2 times the bandwidth WHO-AH!
    4. Liberty media...i think we just had 2 mergers in the last year
    5. When Mel and company say "We are profitable"
    6. Economy turns around (i think its happened but ill wait until its announced, and then wait at least another quarter after that announcement)
    7. Auto industry posts better numbers

05-15-2009, 09:34 PM #104
    [QUOTE=JohnnyIrishXM;

Do i think we will hit the 20's again,no way,but not guaranteeing it either.
    I guaranteed no 30;s again when we hit .50 last month,WRONG..

It is just big money getting in cheap and when the market is ready it will go back up..[/QUOTE]

So, I guess we're back to that word many of us use when we speak
    about this stock. No, not THAT word, lol. The word I have to keep
    repeating over and over. PATIENCE. The definition of patience:
    The power or capacity to endure without complaint. My lips are
    sealed.
    Julie

Guru
    05-15-2009, 09:58 PM #105
    i think siri heads down till the 22nd, then people will start buying in anticipation of the shareholder meeting and iphone ap. i think the last time we were in this range .33 held up really well, we could see it fall to .30 if it then recovers and holds at .33 that would be a good sign. if we go into the .20's everybody and there mother will be buying, its very remote but seems possible with all the negative sentiment out there. anyway if i can time it right i will buy in round there. if we start seeing any eod green that is a good sign the downtrend is over as well. any slightly bad news with siri becomes a shitstorm though. unlike any other stock this one is picked on mercilessly

Mentor
    05-15-2009, 10:07 PM #106
    Hey tripp,it is definitely institutional selling because we have dropped 4% this week in it..wonder if Mel knew who was slowly aquiring shares and the poison pill forced them to sell..i know T Rowe Price fund just about liquidated their holdings selling 82mil shares in March according to MFFAIS..and saw today that Oppenheimer fund were on level2 for 2 mil share buy,they increased in march for 1.5 mil..the funds, hedges and others are definitely gathering shares smartly,Which explains all the neg articles after
    1Q CC...shaking shares loose..
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 05-15-2009 at 10:53 PM. Reason: incorrect info

Guru
    05-15-2009, 10:37 PM #107
    red bull vodka anyone?

don't sell, im predicting some big time upward movement faster than you be able to get back in at a meaningful price....if your averaged higher than what we are at now you should be buying.

Guru
    05-15-2009, 10:45 PM #108
    i see we were doing dares to try other media sources like smacker and jandora

Im putting up the drunk challenge:

listen to the eminem 3hour interview replay next week if you didn't catch it live.

tell me that its not worth $12 for that alone.

it will be on everyday next week

Guru
    05-15-2009, 10:48 PM #109
    might i remind you that there is no better commercial free entertainment anywhere for any price....

trust me, have you heard the cable companies version of music? its terrible. sprints channels are terrible too.

05-15-2009, 10:54 PM #110
    Any idea on how much to proposed dilution could affect the share price or do you feel that, that has already been factored in to the current value?