Page 3 of 11 12345 ...
    Guru
    05-13-2009, 11:47 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Saw it had me laughing,will post here now...
    Going to golf today in my wed. league,you have me thinking about wearing a hard hat in case i get hit by a wayward tee shot or something,GEEZ!!!
    and you would be about 6th in line of suspects......

It's funny Charles mentioned about BM having 3 names on here and complimenting his articles,because he wrote a post about it going to .31 today like he called earlier and last night and no one commented on it,so Miraculously a new poster named MIDAS showed up and said he was right,good post and some chimed in about a good call,then relmor challenged him on being a first time poster and wanted info why..
    Then BM posted saying he knew him and was cool..

I'll just say this it is the lowest of the low and Newman (XM Dave) and P. Rick better get a handle on it because I dont know about anyone else but if I ever found that out, I would not even want to go there. I mean my god it takes the trust right out of the site you are trying to use to get information. The same gos for here, let me find out Charles or Tyler has another name here. It would be Orbitcast for me from then on.

P.S. I'll bet Charles is debating with himself, if it is worth saying he had another name or not just to get rid of me.

05-13-2009, 12:01 PM #22

Investment Background Story: I started this endeavor with only $2900...

So I've got 18334 shares with an average of $.1608

I'm thinking about selling it all @ $.3709, hoping for another buy in around $.34 with all my earnings which would bring my overall position to 20,000 shares.

Would I be crazy for thinking this?
    Last edited by Gallep; 05-13-2009 at 12:07 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    05-13-2009, 12:16 PM #23
    Everyone is talking about a run up before the meeting? Why would their be? They have nothing but bad news for us, the shareholder will probably bend over again and approve the 1 billion further dilution and the extension of the ridiculous RS, which should be no more than 1-5 and no less than 1-2...........

Guru
    05-13-2009, 12:18 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post

Investment Background Story: I started this endeavor with only $2900...

So I've got 18334 shares with an average of $.1608

I'm thinking about selling it all @ $.3709, hoping for another buy in around $.34 with all my earnings which would bring my overall position to 20,000 shares.

Would I be crazy for thinking this?

I think your thinking came a little to late. Sure will it get that low maybe it will, but what if it doesn't? Now if you were to have said this when it was at .45. I say sure but now the risk is to high for the reward. That is a dumb mans opinion though, so your better off waiting for someone elses opinion.

05-13-2009, 12:20 PM #25
    Nevermind, my sell order @ .3709 just went through. I'm 1 minute and counting being completely SIRI free and it feel's kinda good Like I just threw up some bad fish or something

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    05-13-2009, 12:23 PM #26
    Nevermind, my sell order @ .3709 just went through. I'm 1 minute and counting being completely SIRI free and it feel's kinda good Like I just threw up some bad fish or something

I want that feeling..........

Mentor
    05-13-2009, 12:24 PM #27
    Profits are always good if you feel the need to get out,that is a decision only you can make..

Mentor
    05-13-2009, 12:27 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I think your thinking came a little to late. Sure will it get that low maybe it will, but what if it doesn't? Now if you were to have said this when it was at .45. I say sure but now the risk is to high for the reward. That is a dumb mans opinion though, so your better off waiting for someone elses opinion.
    Dumb man number 2 chiming in... I loaded up thinking .40 would hold. It didnt. I bought at .386... Thinking .38 would hold ... it didnt...
    Im a buyer again at .37 and .33.
    I mentioned this in the other thread for whats its worth. I believe we have complete wave 1 up(dominant trend) of a 5 wave recovery pattern. Wave 1 was from .12 to .63 cents. The full correction allowed is to .32 cents to be a valid count. Wave 2 is the corrective wave. Can last any length of time, but must not go past .63 or lower than .32. It usually comes with less volume than wave 1(true) and with negative sentiment as the norm..(true as well).. Wave 3 starts similarly to wave 1(out of the blue, against ovewhelming negative sentiment, and is usually the strongest wave(and the fastest)....
    In commodities trading , wave 5 is considered the largest wave...
    heres a great read, apply it to sirius, and see what you all think....
    This is directly from wikipedia...
    "Wave 1: Wave one is rarely obvious at its inception. When the first wave of a new bull market begins, the fundamental news is almost universally negative. The previous trend is considered still strongly in force. Fundamental analysts continue to revise their earnings estimates lower; the economy probably does not look strong. Sentiment surveys are decidedly bearish, put options are in vogue, and implied volatility in the options market is high. Volume might increase a bit as prices rise, but not by enough to alert many technical analysts.
    Wave 2: Wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one. Typically, the news is still bad. As prices retest the prior low, bearish sentiment quickly builds, and "the crowd" haughtily reminds all that the bear market is still deeply ensconced. Still, some positive signs appear for those who are looking: volume should be lower during wave two than during wave one, prices usually do not retrace more than 61.8% (see Fibonacci section below) of the wave one gains, and prices should fall in a three wave pattern.
    Wave 3: Wave three is usually the largest and most powerful wave in a trend (although some research suggests that in commodity markets, wave five is the largest). The news is now positive and fundamental analysts start to raise earnings estimates. Prices rise quickly, corrections are short-lived and shallow. Anyone looking to "get in on a pullback" will likely miss the boat. As wave three starts, the news is probably still bearish, and most market players remain negative; but by wave three's midpoint, "the crowd" will often join the new bullish trend. Wave three often extends wave one by a ratio of 1.618:1."

So wave 3 ironically enough should stall out around .85-.90 cents.

Another alternativ count would be .15 to .56 or .12 to .56...
    That would take us too .80 cents as a new leg up....

05-13-2009, 12:41 PM #29
    Well when everything sold I had $6800 cash, (not bad for a $2900 investment) BUT, with only $3,762 available for trading...CRAP...

What I learned today: Funds from security sales; all or partial, can be held for "settlement".

So the sickness of not being in has settled in after 5 minutes, so I picked up what I could @ $.3702 positioning me at 10,160 shares of more bad fish.

Disclaimer: No I wouldn't be doing this if I were paying for trade commisions.

Mentor
    05-13-2009, 12:45 PM #30
    Relmor,what happens if the surfboard manufacturers go BK and no boards are made for 2 months?
    How do you ride the wave without the Wave channell changing to break up the party...

Page 3 of 11 12345 ...