Page 8 of 9 ... 6789
    Mentor
    05-12-2009, 11:10 PM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Ha, he is now censoring himself. I haven't been to the website but, based on what has been said here on numerous occasions, how do you follow a guy that deletes his own comments repeatedly when they are proven wrong?
    John got into it over there on his last article about ASM's reply to brandon and ripped john but cos came to his defense,john told it like it is as john always does,pretty funny actually,the KOOL AID is getting sour there...IMHO....But for swing or day traders it's a good site if you can weed through the POM POM's....

Enthusiast
    05-12-2009, 11:13 PM #72
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Yes and no to your Question Tunes.
    Think of it as your a client who wants 2 mil shares bought or sold at .40.
    you put your order in and the broker or MM's you gave it to has 1 job to do and he's working for you to get your price smartly(which means don't let the price run up or down with large orders).so he will put in 100 share trades in the bid or ask depending on whether your selling or buying trying to drive price up or down to fill all or part of it..now this only works on low vol days like we have now,with no particular pressure to buy or sell,what is commonly called consolidating..It is perfectly legal to do and he will do his best because he wants to keep you as a client for the commissions on the trades,if you fail he;ll get someone else next time...nowsometimes mm's will not really have any orders at market so they will trade back and forth to artificially skew the market to where they think the buys will come or sells ,either one doesn;t matter to mm's.. hope this helps alittle,also they compete against each other too on both sides,ask and bid..
    Thanks Johnny, makes perfect sense. Though it may be legal, an unfair advantage is always at the root of manipulation and given the trading advantage the MMs have directly into the market for both bid/ask orders, it is a legal manipulation that seems to hinder good companies. No wonder SXM doesn't release very much positive news, most retail investors would get hammered under the manipulation.

I really appreciate the insight.

Addict
    05-12-2009, 11:39 PM #73
    John got into it over there on his last article about ASM's reply to brandon and ripped john but cos came to his defense,john told it like it is as john always does,pretty funny actually,the KOOL AID is getting sour there...IMHO....But for swing or day traders it's a good site if you can weed through the POM POM's....
    Check this A$$ Kissing..very typical at Waves...

Re: Sirius XM Pre-Market and Day Thread - May 12 2009
    snekypt wrote:
    I know this is my first post. I want thank all of ya'll regulars for all that you have done. I'm in the green and never thought I would be. Been a subscriber and a sirius invester for 4 years now. Without this community I would have sold out last year for a major lost. THANKS! Long lurker from the seeking alpha days. Thanks for everything and thanks Brandon, your work and eveyone else's, is not going unnoticed!

BM replies..Thank you. It means a lot to me. Welcome to the light...

Head Honcho
    05-13-2009, 12:36 AM #74
    BM actually use to create dummy accounts at SB and create fake posts and comments agreeing with his own posts so he could reply to them... until I figured it out (3 names with the same ip's) and told him to stop. I wouldn't be surprised if he is doing that all over again at the wave to create a fake buzz.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    05-13-2009, 01:05 AM #75
    BM actually use to create dummy accounts at SB and create fake posts and comments agreeing with his own posts so he could reply to them... until I figured it out (3 names with the same ip's) and told him to stop. I wouldn't be surprised if he is doing that all over again at the wave to create a fake buzz.
    Not surprising. I'm thinking to forget doing any "rational" analysis for this stock. I just need to figure BM's position (which isn't easy) is so I can be doing the opposite when Karma decides to call

John, saw your post over there on the recent article. Spot on. Clear and straight to the point. Surprised Cos was confused over your intended audience.

I've got a buy in at a low number hoping some trailing stops get taken out. Otherwise my 138k shares are intact :-)

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    05-13-2009, 01:15 AM #76

Wow, that's ummmm pathetic..............

Guru
    05-13-2009, 08:25 AM #77

OMG, he is not FrontMed is he? Just joking, I just recall making fun of FrontMed for doing the samething. I have to ask though is Brandon, crfceo? That would go a long way in explaining why Brandon makes the calls he makes.

Guru
    05-13-2009, 08:30 AM #78

JohnnyIrishXM, I never saw Brandon even replie to my comment yet, are you talking about the forums over there, because I dont read them, just the front page articles. I felt cos1000 was a little off base though. I hope he understands what I was getting at.

Guru
    05-13-2009, 08:38 AM #79
    Quote Originally Posted by otone View Post
    Not surprising. I'm thinking to forget doing any "rational" analysis for this stock. I just need to figure BM's position (which isn't easy) is so I can be doing the opposite when Karma decides to call

John, saw your post over there on the recent article. Spot on. Clear and straight to the point. Surprised Cos was confused over your intended audience.

I try to be, because I cant type worth a shit (and I generally dont care), so I try to keep it as short as possible, which is hard sometimes.

That comment will also help in explainning why I get so testy when I have to go over the same crap so many times.

Mentor
    05-13-2009, 08:52 AM #80
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    JohnnyIrishXM, I never saw Brandon even replie to my comment yet, are you talking about the forums over there, because I dont read them, just the front page articles. I felt cos1000 was a little off base though. I hope he understands what I was getting at.
    no i saw it in the article comment section and no he hasn't replied to you..

Are you Joking about CRFCEO,because he admitted it here a while ago when he left that he was that guy..
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 05-13-2009 at 08:55 AM.

Page 8 of 9 ... 6789