Page 3 of 3 123
    05-16-2009, 09:41 AM #21
    Also next time your on AIM keep an eye out for diondeezy ...thats Dion Summers AIM...I was on there just now asking him about Leo and telling him what a mistake they've made. No response but as long as they see it they know we mean business.

05-17-2009, 02:50 PM #22
    I got this e-mail from Kory Bartholomew. I'm not sure of his exact position but every time Dion Summers is out of office he has all his e-mails fowarded to this guy. He does seem to leave the door open to a possible return, but admits he has no control over it.

Sean,
    I understand your frustration. Leo was a real talent and is sorely missed by us here at Sirius XM. Unfortunately, I have no say in if he will or won't come back (nor did I have any say in him being let go). I would suggest sending your e-mails to hiphopnation@siriusxm.com or other decision maker's e-mail addresses to get your voice heard. Thanks for taking the time to write.

KB

Guru
    05-17-2009, 06:21 PM #23

lol

I just got this reply back from hiphopnation@siriusxm.com

The subject line...no kidding..was Out of Office: Leo G

“Hey. We wanted to take a moment to thank you for contacting (channel name). We’ll get back to you with a reply soon, if this e-mail requires one! In the meantime, we invite you to check out:

www.sirius.com/hiphopnation or www.xmradio.com/hiphopnation

Thanks again for supporting SiriusXM!”
    oh just remembered, the subject of mine was Leo G. so the email robot must have added "out of office"

05-17-2009, 08:19 PM #24
    I got the same one from them yesterday. I guess no one is in this weekend to take the e-mails? Hopefully we get some sort of response tomorrow.

05-18-2009, 11:48 PM #25
    CELO HAS QUIT SIRIUS XM!! This is what he said on his twitter

-no need for speculation but celo has just resigned from hip hop nation on sirius/xm ... don't work for anyone who don't respect your craft

-i had to let them take the station in a direction that i was not down with ... they don't want people to keep it true ..

-i'm sorry but i have to keep it 1000 and the powers that be don't want that !! they want that popcorn sh@# !!

Looks like all the change we fought for is being yanked out from underneath us
    Last edited by Power Trip; 05-18-2009 at 11:49 PM. Reason: f*cking hhn

Guru
    05-19-2009, 07:18 AM #26
    un fricking believable

i emailed and emailed and emailed.

05-19-2009, 08:28 PM #27
    It's a shame. We let are voice be heard, and for awhile it seemed like we were being listened to. But the "powers that be" as Celo called them obviously dont care what we want to hear.

Guru
    05-19-2009, 09:04 PM #28
    Leo g's bio has been taken off the sirius website but celo's is still up there.

I was listening to HHN on my Directv account while making dinner tonight and it made me think...they probably made this change because HHN is the only Hip Hop channel on Directv so they are probably trying to create a neutral rap station....i have to admit they were playing some good tunes but i really liked the personalization Leo g. brought and the show he put on.

We shall see how this plays out.

heres sirius's reply

SIRIUS strives on making our programming the best radio has to
    offer. Programming changes and on-air personality selections are based
    on customer surveys from both companies. Of course, we did have to say
    goodbye to a few great personalities.
    SIRIUS strives on making our programming the best radio has to
    offer. Programming changes and on-air personality selections are based
    on customer surveys from both companies. Of course, we did have to say
    goodbye to a few great personalities.
    and from XM (i get the worst replies from XM)

We have forwarded your suggestion to our Programming Department for review and consideration

Guru
    05-22-2009, 02:11 PM #29
    Last night on N.O.R.E they gave a shout out to LEO G. of hip hop nation....do they not know he's gone or do they know something we don't?

05-23-2009, 02:43 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Last night on N.O.R.E they gave a shout out to LEO G. of hip hop nation....do they not know he's gone or do they know something we don't?
    I would think they would know he was gone, but who knows maybe they dont? On one of Leo's latest "twitters" he posted something like "going to M.I.A for the weekend to party and to do some politicin"...not sure what that means exactly, but im sure their's going to be a lot of "hip hop heads" down in M.I.A. this weekend.

Page 3 of 3 123