Thread: Leo G no longer with Sirius XM!!

Hybrid View

Leo G no longer with Sirius XM!!

This was posted on Leo's twitter. http://www.twitter.com/thegeneralleog

To those loyal, die hard, fans....it's with a heavy heart that I must inform you today was my last day at Sirius XM Radio.
    Thank you all for your continued support throughout my years there with 66 RAW & Hip Hop Nation/ It's not the end, just a new beginning!

Sad sad day for HHN! Do you think their will be more programming changes now that Leo is gone? I hope not it has been so good lately.

Guru
    PT, this better be a fake post!

He just became the program director.

Wow.

Maybe DJ Celo will take over.

Thumbs down

I wish I was Romo. This upsets me more than I can explain! He said it was 'more budget cuts' and that it was 'unfortunate'. Unreal im still shocked! Having Celo replace him is the best move they could make but who knows if thats will happen. If I anything new I will post it.

It's 5PM eastern, the normal slot for G Mixx and it is Celo's Definition. This is the best they could do for replacing Leo, it still hard knowing their is no more G Mixx though.

Guru
    This is disturbing...how do you cut the program director in a budget cut? things were getting better, now this?? wtf

It is disturbing. I wonder how much he was making to 'warrant' being apart of the budget cuts? Or was it even a budget cut? Maybe Leo is deciding to take the high road? I haven't heard of anyone else being let go from any stations..but im not sure.