Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: SIRI Intraday Thread: Monday May 11

  1. #11
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    At least 1.8 mil block at .40 trying to get filled,it will...
    What are they going to fill it with? only way they fill .40 if they intend to take it to at least .38. Which is possible if they think they can generate more sells than by filling .40 and .39 on the way down.

  2. #12
    lloyd Handwerker is offline
    Addict
    lloyd Handwerker's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 524
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Good Morning Everyone,hope the weekend was exciting for all and you got your relaxation in for the new week ahead..
    Will be interesting or not to see where SiriusXM trades from now on as no real news of value is expected until June at least..
    I quess that depends what you think is "no real news of value". I would say
    what happens with GM and in what time frame is news of value and certainly
    news that traders will try to exploit.

  3. #13
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    I quess that depends what you think is "no real news of value". I would say
    what happens with GM and in what time frame is news of value and certainly
    news that traders will try to exploit.
    We already got the GM news with the redone OEM deal till 2020..they are not going BK,Book it..

  4. #14
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    What are they going to fill it with? only way they fill .40 if they intend to take it to at least .38. Which is possible if they think they can generate more sells than by filling .40 and .39 on the way down.
    I didn't say it will fill at .40,they will have to raise their bid,but remember i use Nasdaq.com level2 and it only represents about 60%to 80% of all SiriusXM trades.

  5. #15
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    I didn't say it will fill at .40,they will have to raise their bid,but remember i use Nasdaq.com level2 and it only represents about 40%to 60% of all SiriusXM trades.
    gotcha. Yes, i agree. They will have to raise their bids. MM's have their last huge lots at .40 and .39. Not giving up that line, unless they feel they have the news behind it to trigger a selling panic(of sorts, at least a minor one).

  6. #16
    lloyd Handwerker is offline
    Addict
    lloyd Handwerker's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 524
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    We already got the GM news with the redone OEM deal till 2020..they are not going BK,Book it..
    We havent got the most important news about GM yet.
    I say they go into bankruptcy similar to Chrysler, but lets see who is right.

  7. #17
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    We havent got the most important news about GM yet.
    I say they go into bankruptcy similar to Chrysler, but lets see who is right.
    GM can't do a BK like Chrysler because they were privately held company..IMO
    BK for GM would set the economy back Years with all the implications with Parts co.and dealers and bond holders for School dist and pension funds ETC
    Local communties would go BK with loss of tax rev's.

  8. #18
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    GM can't do a BK like Chrysler because they were privately held company..IMO
    BK for GM would set the economy back Years with all the implications with Parts co.and dealers and bond holders for School dist and pension funds ETC
    Local communties would go BK with loss of tax rev's.
    Already out. No bk. Confirmed by news yesterday. "Expert says GM bk ineviatable". Therefore, using my news media knowledge.....
    No bk.... They already told you. Guarantee bk./....
    NO BK....

    Im going with no, on the Bk for GM. Chrysler is not GM.

  9. #19
    lloyd Handwerker is offline
    Addict
    lloyd Handwerker's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 524
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    GM can't do a BK like Chrysler because they were privately held company..IMO
    BK for GM would set the economy back Years with all the implications with Parts co.and dealers and bond holders for School dist and pension funds ETC
    Local communties would go BK with loss of tax rev's.
    Well i was essentially quoting from yesterday's headline which said it would be next to impossible to avoid Chryslers fate. Too little time to do otherwise. Like said before lets wait and see.
    By following the Chrysler model I am talking about a "quick" bankruptcy.

  10. #20
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    Well i was essentially quoting from yesterday's headline which said it would be next to impossible to avoid Chryslers fate. Too little time to do otherwise. Like said before lets wait and see.
    By following the Chrysler model I am talking about a "quick" bankruptcy.
    funny how we read the same story, and come to 2 different conclusion. remember..
    right before the chrysler bk, they were saying they would probably avoid bk.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •