Page 8 of 8 ... 678
    Guru
    05-08-2009, 05:06 PM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Calm down i'm searching.it referenced how no CAPEX till 2015 and it tied it into 2014 hedge fund and having no problems paying it off.Ithink it was relmor or ASM or DEmian posting it during CC..oh my brain is frozen now,i'll look and get it..

If I recall correctly that was in reference to a analyst asking a question about the constellation and what were their projections on that. From what I recall they said something to the effect that they had the 2 and blhaa, bhlaa, blhaa, then would not have to worry about it till something like 2015, Which once again boggles my mind that if they are supposed to have 15 year orbital life spans, then why do they even have to start to worry about that even that soon. Also I am talking about the FCF positive part and I still did not recall them saying that both of those launches were already paid for, just that they basically would not have to worry about anymore until 2015 after those 2.

P.S. You know you were LOL with that comment before. I think the joking and then the big space added so much more to it.
    Last edited by john; 05-08-2009 at 05:13 PM.

Mentor
    05-08-2009, 07:49 PM #72
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    If I recall correctly that was in reference to a analyst asking a question about the constellation and what were their projections on that. From what I recall they said something to the effect that they had the 2 and blhaa, bhlaa, blhaa, then would not have to worry about it till something like 2015, Which once again boggles my mind that if they are supposed to have 15 year orbital life spans, then why do they even have to start to worry about that even that soon. Also I am talking about the FCF positive part and I still did not recall them saying that both of those launches were already paid for, just that they basically would not have to worry about anymore until 2015 after those 2.

P.S. You know you were LOL with that comment before. I think the joking and then the big space added so much more to it.

was pissing myself laughing,but it's funny ,i had a literal brain freeze while typing was laughing andf couldn't remember where i saw it...it was definitely in print and an analysts report or news report,i remember making a mental note about 2014 reference..oh well i can't find it,searched every story i read and..oh F*** it send him over and put me out of my miseryLOL

Guru
    05-09-2009, 08:07 AM #73
    has anyone resorted to collecting cans to buy more shares?

Mentor
    05-09-2009, 08:22 AM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    has anyone resorted to collecting cans to buy more shares?
    No,but i just sold my Howdy Doody Red Haired Baseball card collection for $50 and bought 100 share block of Siriusxm through ISEG with a cool commission
    of $19..I saw Big Ben in line in front of me with his penny jar and mumbling something about Taxes and Cap gains and Tripp forcing him to do something long,whatever,he was not happy we didn't get into the low .30's...

P.S.I've also stayed at Holiday Inns a Whole bunch in my lifetime...
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 05-09-2009 at 08:25 AM.

Mentor
    05-09-2009, 10:12 PM #75
    well vinteresting reading on the forum for the weekend,lots to digest for battle on monday morning...

Guru
    05-09-2009, 10:21 PM #76

inevitable upgrades

the one thing that i can barely wait for is the "inevitable upgrades" we've already seen the latest remarks leaning positive.

Guru
    05-09-2009, 10:27 PM #77
    His entire baseball life has been lived in the spotlight. Growing up in Brownsburg, Ind., he was known as "the sports guy's kid," son of longtime Indianapolis sportscaster Mark Patrick. As a high school and now college pitcher, Storen's progression has been tracked by a national group of fans while his father served as host of XM Satellite Radio's morning MLB program. One fan of the show even set up the "Drew Tracker" on his blog.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/colum...yan&id=4150382

Guru
    05-09-2009, 10:30 PM #78
    The retro-inspired body design and classic dashboard with traditional gauges give the new Camaro a look that is true to its heritage. On the other hand, the car comes equipped with a full complement of 21st-century performance technology and features, including six standard airbags, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, OnStar navigation and XM Satellite Radio
    http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/may...ip/news-pasco/
    Last edited by imromo24; 05-09-2009 at 10:38 PM.

Guru
    05-09-2009, 10:35 PM #79
    LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
    Dennis Hof, the man in charge of the Moonlight Bunny Ranch brothel made famous by its HBO show “Cathouse,” said in a new interview with Derek Hartley and Romaine Patterson on Sirius XM’s OutQ radio that it was his outreach that lead to the arrest of Drew Peterson.
    http://www.accesshollywood.com/catho..._article_17742
    Last edited by imromo24; 05-09-2009 at 10:38 PM.

Page 8 of 8 ... 678