Page 3 of 3 123
    05-06-2009, 11:54 PM #21
    .38c if we miss or if Wall street decides to make shit up and spin some metric to look like BK on the table. Could happen, true story. Lol.

Hate on me if you like I still have a 3/5th position and some cash, just in case we don't rocket up to at least .75-1.00.

By the way how many times has Mel delivered us a home run? Thats what I thought.

Does it scare anyone that the majority of response are all huge gains? Usually in life if something is such a sure thing, it usually does not work out that way.

Good Luck all tomorrow and Trip I hope you hit your trailing stop. This will be your first good move all year..way to go.

Guru
    05-07-2009, 12:34 AM #22
    it would? and you know that how?

Guru
    05-07-2009, 07:08 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    does any1 remember mel talking bout used car dealers in the last cc, word on the street alot of used cars coming out with satrad, word on the street alot of used cars were sold 1q, damn you julie you made me reveal my hand blah would of been much cooler the other way !!!!

I see "JohnnyIrishXM" said it has been mentioned several times. I have said it myself (most likely why noone knows about it). The problem with this bringing them to a positive sub number is while it will help in them not getting such a bad number on subs, it will not get them to a positive number there is just to much ground to cover. I said in an arguement with Brandon when he said that they would lose 2 million subs this year, that you are missing two things the used car market (there even was an article linked to that that said people are putting more into their used car then they are worth and buying more used cars) and the fact that the main reason retail has suffered so badly is because the penitration rates in OEMs has gone up so much (In general, you dont buy a radio at Best Buy, ect., ect., for your car if it already has one in it). So while I disagreed that they would loss 2 million subs for the year. I would not be willing to say that those two things would be able to get them to positive sub adds for the year. I may not even have commented if he would have said something like 500,000 lost subs for the year.

Guru
    05-07-2009, 07:15 AM #24
    well it didnt fo me :9 loss 400,000 subs, great call tyler. everything else is looking good though, on track for 350 million adjusted income

Enthusiast
    05-09-2009, 11:42 AM #25
    well it didnt fo me :9 loss 400,000 subs, great call tyler. everything else is looking good though, on track for 350 million adjusted income
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gotta get this off my shoulders Trip. You looked like a complete moron leading up to during and after the CC......................................

I guess if the shoe fits, wear it? Cause you got eaten alive. I'm sure you will continue to repeat yourself in the future. Cause it's obvious that Big Ben's schooling didn't sink in...............................

Retreat and regroup can be a good thing....................................

Honestly while I'm at it. Your posts SUCKED this week. And you should own every last one of them.

Next.

Guru
    05-09-2009, 02:11 PM #26
    you know what i put myself out here everyday, i say whats on my mind and try to get discussions going. Really its not worth it when i read a post like that which can pretty much send me off into a shitty mood. So obviously i would be better off not embarrasing myself and giving socal a way to feel better about himself by putting me down. peace. ben socal you better hope you dont ever see me in person, see i respect people around me, and when some1 treats people the way u do, i usually dont respond to nicely. so be happy this is online you ****s.

05-09-2009, 02:34 PM #27
    you know what i put myself out here everyday, i say whats on my mind and try to get discussions going. Really its not worth it when i read a post like that which can pretty much send me off into a shitty mood. So obviously i would be better off not embarrasing myself and giving socal a way to feel better about himself by putting me down. peace. ben socal you better hope you dont ever see me in person, see i respect people around me, and when some1 treats people the way u do, i usually dont respond to nicely. so be happy this is online you ****s.
    Hi Tripp,
    Take a few deep breaths and relax. Nothing worth getting upset over.
    Myself and others enjoy reading your posts and we're all that matter,
    right? Don't let anyone pull your strings, that's giving that
    person control, and why give them the satisfaction. You are better
    than that.
    Julie

Guru
    05-09-2009, 02:41 PM #28
    sorry julie i have what u call feelings, and sometimes when people say things like u are a moron, it kinda upsets me. kinda makes me wish they had the balls to say it to my face.

05-09-2009, 03:02 PM #29
    sorry julie i have what u call feelings, and sometimes when people say things like u are a moron, it kinda upsets me. kinda makes me wish they had the balls to say it to my face.
    Dear Tripp,
    We all have feelings and I understand you're upset. But sometimes
    people intentionally try to aggravatiate to get a reaction.
    That person wants to feel powerful by goading others.
    But, in realty many times their own life is out of control and in their
    own pathetic way it helps them to feel good. Don't allow others
    to have that power over you. You're way too cool for that Tripp.
    Julie
    P.S. People who do that have no balls, they hide behind a
    computer screen.
    Last edited by SiriMonkey; 05-09-2009 at 03:10 PM. Reason: add

Page 3 of 3 123