Page 2 of 3 123
    05-06-2009, 10:18 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    there is still one more reason why i think we could have positive subs but im saving that for in case im right, thats my secret weapon haha :O by the way nobody has brought it up for some strange reason.
    Tripp,

How are we supposed to know you're right if you don't tell us ahead
    of time? If you don't say anything, then you can't say "I told you so!!"
    Spill.
    Julie

Guru
    05-06-2009, 10:21 PM #12
    does any1 remember mel talking bout used car dealers in the last cc, word on the street alot of used cars coming out with satrad, word on the street alot of used cars were sold 1q, damn you julie you made me reveal my hand blah would of been much cooler the other way !!!!

05-06-2009, 10:38 PM #13
    does any1 remember mel talking bout used car dealers in the last cc, word on the street alot of used cars coming out with satrad, word on the street alot of used cars were sold 1q, damn you julie you made me reveal my hand blah would of been much cooler the other way !!!!
    But now when they announce that we can say, Boy, that Tripp
    sure is smart!! He knew that.

Mentor
    05-06-2009, 10:46 PM #14
    Hey tripp,hate to burst your bubble,but check todays thread or one of them,mentioned used cars already,it is my hope also for less neg subs,or at least they show a model that is working with time..

sorry to big BEN you!!! Sell moron,hit it come on hit it,just push the damn button already....

Enthusiast
    05-06-2009, 10:47 PM #15

Good insight

Nice Trippin'. Does anyone know if the salespeople were getting spiffed for signups? That could drive some subs as salespeople are looking for anything to help supplement their income.

A little support for your theory: 4/28 OPENLANE, Inc., a leading online auction company in North America for automotive dealers to buy and sell wholesale vehicles, today announced the company surpassed multiple sales goals for the first quarter of 2009, including a new record of over 100,000 vehicles sold on OPENLANE’s online wholesale vehicle auction in a single quarter.

Mentor
    05-06-2009, 10:49 PM #16
    here it is,was yesterday's thread with tyler..

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=1923&page=3

Enthusiast
    05-06-2009, 11:09 PM #17
    At this point...we just need meet or beat rev estimates.

Oh, and an announcement on the iphone app. We get those two and we are golden.

Guru
    05-06-2009, 11:17 PM #18
    well im talking bout the negative numbers thread. sure millions of people have mentioned it. but not in that thread!!! pff stop big benning me

Guru
    05-06-2009, 11:18 PM #19
    hey man i dont want just a base hit i want a home run :O

05-06-2009, 11:20 PM #20
    Good evening, I am a little late, but at least I caught up with all your posts.
    If we meet expectations I guess we will stay around 50, but anything better should take us up to 60-70. As for the I-phone I guess they will announce it at the shareholder meeting later this month.
    I am afraid to ask, but what will happen if we miss, like neg. subs, loss of 3 or 4 cents etc. Some predictions were we would go back to 25 cents.

Page 2 of 3 123