Page 4 of 30 ... 2345614 ...
    Guru
    05-06-2009, 09:24 AM #31

It's the man behind the curtain

It is the Wizard of Oz (the man behind the curtain) pulling the levers that worries me, lol!

Fear? No....because once the curtain is torn down there is nothing to fear, because then the truth comes back.

What is up with this market? It has to breakdown here soon. There is a lot of profit to take.

Have a great trading day!

Bill

Guru
    05-06-2009, 10:45 AM #32

Hey Tripps

Keep your peepers on SSCCQ if you are still interested. I am looking at .08 or lower to buy. This market has to break down soon.

I see OCNF and FREE are dropping this morning.

Looks like SIRI is doing pretty good so far this morning!

Guru
    05-06-2009, 10:49 AM #33
    yeah im watching it bill, i just cant move on anything till i decide to unload some siri.

Guru
    05-06-2009, 02:40 PM #34
    well if u bought tmr at .26 its a double now. damn shoulda held it longer but i was a weak hand hayz is worth watching right now as well. another one moving is gtxo u remember that bad boy bill haha well if u bought it at 0.06 where it was forever u got a double on that 1 too, wonder how far all these are going to run, sucks nothing is waiting for me.
    Last edited by trippingthespeculatingpos; 05-06-2009 at 02:43 PM.

Guru
    05-06-2009, 04:40 PM #35
    GTXO.............hmmm sounds familar, lol! Oh well, I think I broke even with it finally or lost my commission. It was close. Kind of like LVLT the first time...I dragged my ass out dead even.

TMR, eh? HAYZ, also. I am still a little apprehensive with car related things. Is there any news who they will be supplying? Like Fiat (Our new American car company).

I ran across a really cool stock today. It was up 297% and then pulled back, but it isn't a pump and dump. It had some really good news this morning

XXXXXX Corporation (OTC BB: XXX) today announced that it has received Notices of Allowance from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for its proprietary corn oil extraction technologies

Company Background
    XXXXXXXXXX Corporation (XXXXXXXXXX) develops and commercializes clean technologies that facilitate the use of natural resources. XXXXXXXX does this by developing and integrating technologies to produce biofuel and other biomass-derived products. As of December 31, 2008, it owns four corn oil extraction facilities that are located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, Medina, New York, Marion, Indiana and Riga, Michigan. It has also installed one facility in Albion, Michigan. It also owns a 10 million gallon per year biodiesel refinery located in Adrian, Michigan and an oilseed crushing facility in Culbertson, Montana.

it opened at .0040 and closed at .0105 183%

How is that for a hot little stock!

I will release the name after I decide whether I want to buy some or not.

I bought more SSCCQ today @ .09 A whole bunch more. There is no way that I could have got it for .08 It hasn't been there in quite a while now. I caught it in the last minutes of the trading day.

Also, I put in my order two minutes before the close for SCSS @ 1.00 and it was coming down down up up down down down and sat there at 1.00 when the bell rang, lol. I was going to order 1000 shares.....I will check AH...it is kind of a go-between now, because I am eyeballing OCNF again....yes, I want some more of that when the price is right.

Speaking of which, I hope everybody had sense enough to sell off OCNF today when it was at 1.97.

SIRI kicked some ass today! Congratulations!

So that is what I have been up to.

Talk to you in a bit.

Bill

05-06-2009, 09:21 PM #36
    Bill, et al--
    I agree with you that a backtrace is inevitable with the overall markets. As of today, I am at a 137% return across the board in a little over 4 months' time. I own 7 stocks in total.

To beat the coming backtrace, what I have done is this: Sold enough shares of the really big gainers (I got FITB at $1.06, in to F at $2.49, in CHB at $0.17) to get my original investment back, and now have completely "free" shares to play with. They can go to $0.001 and I still have a profit.

I took said profits and -drum roll please- bought more SIRI and got into SSCCQ after reading your research on it. Bought 250,000 of QEDN just to say I own 250,000 shares of *something*, even if it is at $0.0001

Right now, my original investment is back and gaining with SIRI. My average is $0.27 per share, as I started at $0.15 and have bought smaller blocks over the last 6 weeks. In return, I now have all the other 6 stocks pretty much paid for and doing well. When will I sell SIRI? I dunno'. How high could it go? We shall see.

05-06-2009, 09:30 PM #37
    Let me guess Bill!!!

GERS!!! If so, yeah, I saw that today also LOL!!!!

05-06-2009, 09:35 PM #38

Bill's hot stock

I saw that one today Bill, up big on huge volume.

I put my buy order in too low for six flags today and missed out on a 63% gain today I'm getting really good at just missing the move due to too low of a limit order

Guru
    05-06-2009, 09:53 PM #39

Great Job!

Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Bill, et al--
    I agree with you that a backtrace is inevitable with the overall markets. As of today, I am at a 137% return across the board in a little over 4 months' time. I own 7 stocks in total.

To beat the coming backtrace, what I have done is this: Sold enough shares of the really big gainers (I got FITB at $1.06, in to F at $2.49, in CHB at $0.17) to get my original investment back, and now have completely "free" shares to play with. They can go to $0.001 and I still have a profit.

I took said profits and -drum roll please- bought more SIRI and got into SSCCQ after reading your research on it. Bought 250,000 of QEDN just to say I own 250,000 shares of *something*, even if it is at $0.0001

Right now, my original investment is back and gaining with SIRI. My average is $0.27 per share, as I started at $0.15 and have bought smaller blocks over the last 6 weeks. In return, I now have all the other 6 stocks pretty much paid for and doing well. When will I sell SIRI? I dunno'. How high could it go? We shall see.
    Wow Greg, you are really doing great! Once you get the rhythm it flows. Sometimes I get out of sync and it is a head-banger. I owned a million shares of something once... @.0001. That was a big hundred dollar purchase.

You have a great attitude also. I get like that a lot. "When, I dunno, how high, what is...is".

SSCCQ is one just to watch and if you get it at the right price you should immediately be in the green. I got it at .09 so that is a good thing. I had to wait a few days to do it. Patience finally paid off for a change instead of the stock running away from me, lol, that happens a lot to me.

Great job!

Guru
    05-06-2009, 09:56 PM #40

I can't pull the wool over your eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Let me guess Bill!!!

GERS!!! If so, yeah, I saw that today also LOL!!!!
    Ok, you got me by the balls! I didn't want to put it in here and then have people jump on it and lose their asses. But now that you have, you can take the responsibility!!!! Just kidding!

So what is it going to do tomorrow, Jim?

Is it a good stock to buy in your opinion and how should a guy play it?

(Really, Jim is a first class researcher)

Page 4 of 30 ... 2345614 ...