Page 28 of 30 ... 182627282930
    Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    05-15-2009, 11:41 AM #271
    AIG keeps jumping up and down screaming for some attention. Jumped up earlier to 1.80 now back down to 1.69. I think this is a good buy in the one fifties.

Even though the market it doing marginally good my portfolio looks crappy . . .. should have unloaded late last week . . . still suffering from my laziness. Looks like another Whiskey will be needed . . . . is it noon yet??

not much volume on BEHL today.

Guru
    05-15-2009, 11:56 AM #272

Whiskey, Horses and Wild Women

The title has nothing to do with anything, lol.

I have a new bottle of Maker's Mark, so I am set

The financials are such a trip (not to be confused with Tripps). Just like everybody else, I have been in and out of them so many times. I am really doing my best to stay away from them, not because they are not money makers, but because they drive me insane. I am liking things a little more tangible now.

I see OCNF is dropping some now and the S&P is down 3.83, maybe there is some potential for a decent day, especially since it is Friday when the people with a higher I.Q. than myself go to cash or put in stops over the weekend.

I am probing around looking at some different ones today. I am intrigued with GWGI.

I might throw a grand in there and let it take off when it takes off....Maybe if I can get it for .09...just thinking about it right now.

I am still trying to bottom-fish egt @ .12, lol If I get a bite I will reel the sucker in! It is like a long shot at the race track, but what the hell, it is cheap entertainment.
    Last edited by billhart22; 05-15-2009 at 12:00 PM.

Guru
    05-15-2009, 12:15 PM #273

Ssccq

SSCCQ is at .09 now. That is a good price to stock up. I should have picked up more at .086, because this is the first day in a long time that it has fallen below .09x

Oh well...

Guru
    05-15-2009, 12:24 PM #274
    im forced to be patien atm have to wait till next week as to not mess with which funds i can withdraw and which i cant and whatnot, so heres hoping for a crash today ahahaha

p.s. everything except behl that is its a good old fashion show down between the bidders and askers with behl, i like it gives the impression there are very few weak hands at this pps, of course i could be wrong

Guru
    05-15-2009, 12:28 PM #275
    i think i might of missed ocnf could be in an uptrend now, ssccq i hope can stay diown a bit longer and lvlt is another one id like to see drop just a little before buying. oh man all the options gonna have to make a decision soon.

Enthusiast
    05-15-2009, 12:30 PM #276

Siri

Did you see SIRI....

Down to just about .35.

Demian posted a very interesting article which I think someone posted here on the SIRI Intraday thread.

I may have to buy back in at .35.

Guru
    05-15-2009, 12:31 PM #277
    i have a feeling siri is going to be in a downtrend for awhile. im gonna try and be really patient in buying back siri.

Enthusiast
    05-15-2009, 12:33 PM #278
    I'm trying to do the same thing Tripp....

My finger is getting itchy though.....I'd hate to have some sort of IPhone announcement and be on the sidelines.....

I am going to wait a bit longer to pull the trigger though....

Guru
    05-15-2009, 12:43 PM #279
    i think till they can prove their subs aren't jumping ship at a fast rate then its dump city. although i dont think there loss was anything surprising in this current environment it still shook out alot of those who were in siri cause it was still growing in a terrible climate which was an amazing feat, once they lost that alot of people bailed. im thinking .30 at least as the floor, if not .20's but into the .20's thats getting a bit ridiculous, but i wouldnt be surprised with how much bs goes on with this stock.

Enthusiast
    05-15-2009, 02:55 PM #280

Clwr

Wow...CLWR is getting very tempting.

Analysts have the target at approx $9 - $13

They are having some $$ issues, but if they can navigate through the issues, it could be very promising......