Page 20 of 30 ... 101819202122 ...
    Guru
    05-13-2009, 02:28 PM #191

Hov

I would wait for a definite uptrend on HOV where it is making gains above the moving averages. It currently is in a downtrend.

Guru
    05-13-2009, 02:32 PM #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    AIG has dropped like a rock. I think a buy at 1.50 would be good for them.

SSCCQ is weathering the storm nicely . . . . like a coiled spring waiting to unleash . . . . I hope.
    I guess that I better call 911, I didn't get pickles on my cheeseburgers!

AIG and all financials are officially off of my shopping list! I have had enough of them.

I like that "like a coiled spring and waiting to unleash"!

It gives a real visual!

05-13-2009, 02:33 PM #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Whats up guys...Bill, Dread,Ray, Tripp....

Just watching and waiting for a good deal.... I still hold all my core of siri @.315 of 50k shares and another 30k shares @ .486 ouch.....
    And my last order in for 20k more @ .31 if it hits there I will add those to my over core to dump and buy back later sooner or later....or mabe ocnf if it get to under a $1 which i know it can that where i got it before....so its what ever hits those numbers first.....wow cant imagine me having 100k of siri...
    I feel like the church lady....

Well Tripp sorry about all your bumps and bruses but you got your wish for today Behl is .0036 I hope that makes your day a little better....

Overall my goal is again to get that full position of siri and then find some side work.....
    Thats what I do best and its always lead me out of what ever mess Ive gotton myself in before.....Plus the weather is breaking and I love this time of year to be outside....I am always around and reading just sorta lost for words...I might even be getting involved with a few of the local guys and start jamming and playing a little music again instead of spending all my time trying to learn to trade stocks....I feel like I can never be where I was when I had all those stocks at those cheap prices where I sold them all to make a few hundred dollars and cost me $1000's and $1000's of dollars.....Its funny Me and Ray do good together and I can help him make some good cash for him but can't do it for myself.....Thats the story of my life..... anyway this is not a sad story, looking for some comfort just I feel like Im been sorta losing touch with you guys and wanted to explain why.....I have learned alot from all of you guys & you will always be in my thoughts as a great bunch compadres...and so far it the most valuable contrabution I got from being involved in sirius... Have a good day...Good Luck to you all...and I will check in from time to time......your friend....Tony
    I am in the same boat as you Tony. I want to get out and enjoy this summer. Getting ready to stick my carbon footprint up someones a$$!!!

Glad to hear you fired up the car the other week!!! Its that time of year.

I am going to do the same, waiting for the blood to flow, them jump in and buy up some more. I still hold my SIRI 7500 @ 2.00 av. I saved up 5k to slam into one of these stocks if, they hit my range as well.

I agree and I need a change, once winter kicks back in I will be back as well.

Enjoy your summer!!!

Its crappy here today, so I am taking break, phone is off!!!!

Good luck out there everyone, and I will chime in on the weekends when I have time!!

05-13-2009, 02:36 PM #194
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    The Market is a little top heavy right now. Nobody wants to give up their positions at the moment, but they will soon realize that it is time to sell and we should get a breakdown, a pullback and a downtrend for a while. I totally agree with you. Everybody is standing around with nothing to do, lol.
    Someone is going to blink!!!! Just a matter of time,

Take it easy Bill!!!

Guru
    05-13-2009, 02:39 PM #195
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    check out mglg up big still going.
    MGLG had a good run! Now it is going down again....worth keeping an eye on.

05-13-2009, 02:43 PM #196

volume

For those of you that are new, here is one of my favorite pages to check on daily.

http://finance.yahoo.com/advances

Good luck all!!!

Guru
    05-13-2009, 02:46 PM #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Whats up guys...Bill, Dread,Ray, Tripp....

Just watching and waiting for a good deal.... I still hold all my core of siri @.315 of 50k shares and another 30k shares @ .486 ouch.....
    And my last order in for 20k more @ .31 if it hits there I will add those to my over core to dump and buy back later sooner or later....or mabe ocnf if it get to under a $1 which i know it can that where i got it before....so its what ever hits those numbers first.....wow cant imagine me having 100k of siri...
    I feel like the church lady....

Well Tripp sorry about all your bumps and bruses but you got your wish for today Behl is .0036 I hope that makes your day a little better....

Overall my goal is again to get that full position of siri and then find some side work.....
    Thats what I do best and its always lead me out of what ever mess Ive gotton myself in before.....Plus the weather is breaking and I love this time of year to be outside....I am always around and reading just sorta lost for words...I might even be getting involved with a few of the local guys and start jamming and playing a little music again instead of spending all my time trying to learn to trade stocks....I feel like I can never be where I was when I had all those stocks at those cheap prices where I sold them all to make a few hundred dollars and cost me $1000's and $1000's of dollars.....Its funny Me and Ray do good together and I can help him make some good cash for him but can't do it for myself.....Thats the story of my life..... anyway this is not a sad story, looking for some comfort just I feel like Im been sorta losing touch with you guys and wanted to explain why.....I have learned alot from all of you guys & you will always be in my thoughts as a great bunch compadres...and so far it the most valuable contrabution I got from being involved in sirius... Have a good day...Good Luck to you all...and I will check in from time to time......your friend....Tony
    Hey Tony!

How are you doing buddy? I know your every frustration and I understand your feelings. I have re-calibrated my thinking and am doing it by the book now.

Speaking of which a great book to read on trading is:

Stan Weinstein's Secrets for Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets.

It is a great book to learn T/A from.

"You guys will always be in my thoughts".....geeez...don't go that far away!

We love you like a brother....stay in tune and jump in the thread here regularly. It's free!

workshoplive.com has one hell of a deal on guitar lessons now. They cut the price from $228 a year to $69. I used to take lessons there and am thinking about doing it again. Really cool lessons. Rock On!

Bill

Guru
    05-13-2009, 02:54 PM #198
    i think they could have some good things in their future, but yeah it seems to have calmed down.

Guru
    05-13-2009, 03:16 PM #199

Pump and Dump

Watch this video if you haven't seen it. Does it remind you of any stock that you have ever owned?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDpPlrHgquM

Guru
    05-13-2009, 03:31 PM #200
    mglg seems to have bottomed out, maybe we go back up im in for the ride now. this is supposedly why they got into trouble

"Federal government said no oil is to be sold over 1100 btu.. Well MGLG's wells were all over 1100.. Before the BTU issue when things were running smoothly at Magellen Energy the PPS was over .70.. The BTU issue has been fixed, wich means operations will expand and start to run smoothly again.. Magellan already has over $6 million in barrels of oil just sitting at one of their drilling sites.. MGLG is going to be at penny land by next week! IMO"

Page 20 of 30 ... 101819202122 ...