Page 2 of 30 123412 ...
    05-04-2009, 08:32 PM #11
    I suggest you listen to Bill...lol

Post # of 3830

from another board if you dont think the MM's play games look at this.

Posted by: Bizreader Date: Monday, May 04, 2009 7:02:00 PM
    In reply to: None Post # of 68902

Here's a heads up from another board:

"Posted by: RS500 Date: Monday, May 04, 2009 6:18:48 PM
    In reply to: mazmania who wrote msg# 130320 Post # of 130344
    You are mad if you do this, I am an owner of DNDN and the about 10 days ago there was a bear raid on DNDN which took the stock from $27 to $11.50 in 70 seconds taking out all of the stop losses in it's wake, the stock was halted until after hours where it resumed trading at $22 but all of those people that had a stop loss were without their shares. I am sure you have read about it. Luckily I did not have a stop loss so I still have my shares, it has however hurt the stock and is currently still under short pressure from the hedge funds who had/have a 20+% short interest, had the stop losses not been there it would have just have been a blip and the short hedgies would have lost a mint in this action, but as a result in the stop losses they were able to cover at half the cost of normal trading range and they are still at it.

So my recommendation is not to put a stop loss in unless it is at or above your target sell price
    thought this would help your folks

Hope all is well
    Semper Fi

Guru
    05-04-2009, 11:42 PM #12

Hey Ray!

Hey Ray, how's it going? I am going to get back with you here pretty quick in between things. I have been really busy...here and there and every where. Charles and Tyler really made this Market Watch dowadiddydiddy nice for us now. Out in the open and no longer in the bowels of the forum.

That is some interesting information that you shared.

Have a great night, my friend,

Bill

Guru
    05-04-2009, 11:44 PM #13

Only one way to win, eh? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I am going to blindly follow your advice to the tune of $1k one of these days and if you are wrong... I'm going to ban you
    Hmmmmmmmm.....I guess I better do well then....

Guru
    05-04-2009, 11:57 PM #14

Here we go

Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    I feel your pain. I was able to get in last week at 1.07 but had to sell it today to pay some bills. I sold it around 10:30 for 1.61. Why didnt I wait a bit longer?? Plus I'm pretty sure it is going to continue tomorrow on the same course. DAMN DAMN!

I believe SIRI will have a nice bounce after Thursday. I plan to sell about half my 36000 shares and spread it around to other stocks. I will be buying OCNF back on that day. Just hope it takes a little dip before then to let me in for cheap.
    You have to buy OCNF, FREE, DRYS, EGLE, SBLK (all dry shipping stocks) when they pull way back. Over the last few months they have done this religiously.

Sometimes they tend to take off and not return, and they get too expensive to buy. $26-$100 a share.

You really have to keep your eyes on them, and then after a while they become second nature. That group has a personality of their own.

One thing is for sure and that is they do come back up from wherever they are, even if eventually (worst case scenario).

As for the mystery stock that I was talking about...I am still looking at it closer. I don't want to have a bunch of people jumping into something that may not work....there is plenty of time. Maybe I shouldn't have made it so suspenseful. I am looking at a bunch of other ones also, but it takes a lot of time and I am delving into different sectors. I am staying away from financials.....completely.

If anybody has any great or even good stocks, please list them in this thread. I am certainly interested.

Have a great night,

Bill

Guru
    05-05-2009, 12:32 AM #15
    damn bill i so wanted to get into ssccq under .10 and ocnf when it was closer to a dollar GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRr why couldnt they wait till like a week after siri's cc lol. Im afraid i might of missed the boat i dont want to chase :/

good calls though bill 5 starsssssssssssssssssssss

you know that is 1 cool feature from yahoo, can u do that on individual posts here? only the topics right? anyway im gonna crash ttyl

Guru
    05-05-2009, 12:56 AM #16

Ssccq

Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    damn bill i so wanted to get into ssccq under .10 and ocnf when it was closer to a dollar GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRr why couldnt they wait till like a week after siri's cc lol. Im afraid i might of missed the boat i dont want to chase :/

good calls though bill 5 starsssssssssssssssssssss

you know that is 1 cool feature from yahoo, can u do that on individual posts here? only the topics right? anyway im gonna crash ttyl
    SSCCQ might go back down.....under .09 is great! .10 may be good.....I want it to go back down as low as possible......07xx wouldn't be bad, but I just don't know.

Today wasn't a pump....it was natural trading, so I fear for the worst (from my side) that it could go up too soon, lol.

I don't know, we will just have to watch tomorrow and the next day. I am going to buy if it takes a dip and really buy if it takes a bath, but that is just my strategy. I could be wrong (disclaimer).

I really hope that you SIRI dogs make the cash and that there is good news. Personally, SIRI is too expensive for me right now (price-wise). I will keep my eye on it and if there is a good entry point then...........I may. I still have shell shock from a while back. I made some money, but didn't have the intestinal fortitude and dedication like yourself to stick with it. I really admire how you fought and hung with the worst. That is a time period that I will never forget. Your raw dedication was beyond belief! I admire you for that!

I will just keep my eyes on a good entry point...after it consolidates in a new trading range and pulls back close to the moving average, then breaks out again above resistance.

Thanks, buddy, and have a great night. I hope that SSCCQ and OCNF work out for you here in the near future. They well could.

Bill

Guru
    05-05-2009, 09:31 AM #17
    heh yeah i will be watching them closely, thx for the kind words, once again i got all my money on siri rallying from their earnings release again. hopefully lightning strikes twice :O

Guru
    05-05-2009, 09:38 AM #18
    see ya later ocnf, i think we could of had a good time togethior, but it wasnt meant to be "/

Guru
    05-05-2009, 10:24 AM #19

The mystery stock

SCSS is it. Look at it closely and make your own determination. I put in an order @ $1.00. It probably won't happen, but if it does, then it is a good thing. I will let it chase me, because I am not chasing it

There are plenty of more stocks. The chart is really interesting though and the way it trades throughout the day. First thing in the morning it goes wild and then settles into a trading range. Even though there is relatively low volume, it still sells and buys on a consistent basis.

Take a look at it and give us your thoughts. I think it is pretty unique.

Bill

Guru
    05-05-2009, 10:27 AM #20

Drys pull back

Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    see ya later ocnf, i think we could of had a good time togethior, but it wasnt meant to be "/
    The dry shipping stocks pull back, as you all ready know.....I hope they pull back for the both of us. If not, we will find some more good ones.

Page 2 of 30 123412 ...