Page 1 of 30 12311 ...
    Head Honcho
    05-04-2009, 02:52 AM #1

Daily Market Watch - Week of 5/3/2009

OK bill, don't let me down.

I don't have much to contribute but I am always interested to hear what people have to say about LVLT, NFLX, and AAPL. Maybe that will help get the ball rolling.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

05-04-2009, 11:57 AM #2
    Hey, look at SSCCQ go today!

I took out my limit sell of 1/2 my shares purchased at $0.08 today. Had planned on getting my money back and letting the free shares ride. Instead, I will let it shoot past $0.12 (where I wanted to sell) and then put in a stop-loss at $0.12 once the dust settles.

Didn't think I'd be up almost 50% this soon.

05-04-2009, 02:23 PM #3
    Why did I not buy ONCF!? Bill said it was a strong buy last week around 1.10 another missed oppertunity by me

Guru
    05-04-2009, 05:10 PM #4

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    OK bill, don't let me down.

I don't have much to contribute but I am always interested to hear what people have to say about LVLT, NFLX, and AAPL. Maybe that will help get the ball rolling.
    Charles,

Thank you very much! We now have our own official Market Watch thingamajig!

This is a good place for people to talk stocks now!

Guru
    05-04-2009, 05:13 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Hey, look at SSCCQ go today!

I took out my limit sell of 1/2 my shares purchased at $0.08 today. Had planned on getting my money back and letting the free shares ride. Instead, I will let it shoot past $0.12 (where I wanted to sell) and then put in a stop-loss at $0.12 once the dust settles.

Didn't think I'd be up almost 50% this soon.
    Great day for SSCCQ! As predicted!

Greg,

I wouldn't put that stop in too close, you might bump yourself out. Tomorrow will give us a real indication of what is happening. Personally, I hope that it goes down for a couple of days so I can buy more! If not, then, oh well, but I want more!

I am glad to hear that you are doing so well with it!

Smurfs are good things!

Have a great one,

Bill

Guru
    05-04-2009, 05:28 PM #6

Ocnf

Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Why did I not buy ONCF!? Bill said it was a strong buy last week around 1.10 another missed oppertunity by me
    Hey Matt!

I sold OCNF and then bought back in at 1.09. I sold it today at 1.65.

I also sold FREE @ 1.71

Now, here is my plan....right out in the open!

I am expecting a pullback this week....around Thursday, because of the stress tests on banks and such.

OCNF and FREE are really prone to pulling way back. If they fall back again, I will re-buy them. Neither one of those two stocks ever worry me, because they always come back. They are a real different kind of stock. Everything is based off of the Baltic Dry Index which runs off of contract pricing for hauling raw materials on ships. There isn't any speculation at the BDI level.

EGLE and DRYS are the same way

So keep your eyes on them. They will pull back. I figure to the best of my ability that when the pullback comes this week (I pray), that they could even drop like last time which was over a two or three day period, which would be muy bueno.

I might have a real trickster of a stock that I will post tomorrow. I want to pick it up for $1.00. It is a money maker, over and over and over, but I just want to do a little more research on it. I will email you later today.

I was looking at that stock that you emailed me today. I want to look at it further. Very seasonal, which is really cool, but I want to look back and see what it has done in the past. Mainly I want to look at volumes in the past.

Talk to you in a bit,

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 05-04-2009 at 05:50 PM.

Head Honcho
    05-04-2009, 05:58 PM #7
    I am going to blindly follow your advice to the tune of $1k one of these days and if you are wrong... I'm going to ban you
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    05-04-2009, 08:20 PM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    I feel your pain. I was able to get in last week at 1.07 but had to sell it today to pay some bills. I sold it around 10:30 for 1.61. Why didnt I wait a bit longer?? Plus I'm pretty sure it is going to continue tomorrow on the same course. DAMN DAMN!

I believe SIRI will have a nice bounce after Thursday. I plan to sell about half my 36000 shares and spread it around to other stocks. I will be buying OCNF back on that day. Just hope it takes a little dip before then to let me in for cheap.

Addict
    05-04-2009, 08:22 PM #9
    I think I will buy OCNF, SSCCQ, and ETFC when I sell my SIRI shares....

Anyone have any other suggestions for me? Open my eyes to something I may be missing.

Addict
    05-04-2009, 08:28 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Matt!

I sold OCNF and then bought back in at 1.09. I sold it today at 1.65.

I also sold FREE @ 1.71

Now, here is my plan....right out in the open!

I am expecting a pullback this week....around Thursday, because of the stress tests on banks and such.

OCNF and FREE are really prone to pulling way back. If they fall back again, I will re-buy them. Neither one of those two stocks ever worry me, because they always come back. They are a real different kind of stock. Everything is based off of the Baltic Dry Index which runs off of contract pricing for hauling raw materials on ships. There isn't any speculation at the BDI level.

EGLE and DRYS are the same way

So keep your eyes on them. They will pull back. I figure to the best of my ability that when the pullback comes this week (I pray), that they could even drop like last time which was over a two or three day period, which would be muy bueno.

I might have a real trickster of a stock that I will post tomorrow. I want to pick it up for $1.00. It is a money maker, over and over and over, but I just want to do a little more research on it. I will email you later today.

I was looking at that stock that you emailed me today. I want to look at it further. Very seasonal, which is really cool, but I want to look back and see what it has done in the past. Mainly I want to look at volumes in the past.

Talk to you in a bit,

Bill

Dont keep the rest of us in the dark, Bill. We want to hear about your trickster stock too!
    Seriously, I'd love to hear about it.

Oh! And GWGI released a statement today stating that their drilling for a gas mine is proceding on time and as scheduled. There are 20 wells to be drilled on this property. If this well is productive, it's a good indication that the others will be also. Could mean a nice pop on this 0.14 stock.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rele...nc-984101.html

Page 1 of 30 12311 ...