Page 11 of 14 ... 910111213 ...
    Enthusiast
    05-05-2009, 12:25 PM #101
    LOL Rel. Guess you missed my smiley. Just trying to be humorous. Try not to be so touchy

Mentor
    05-05-2009, 12:28 PM #102
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Are you talking about the comment I left on the main page over there. On the article where Brandon is still trying to say he was correct in princible about SIRIXM being able to reverse the deal with Liberty.
    No actually i was having trouble getting in there,wouldn't load fast enough so quit trying ,haven't seen your post but saw story early this morning,can't beleive still sticking to it...the post was imitating replies to your post if you posted it there,you have lost it john....geez..you know the cheering section.

Mentor
    05-05-2009, 12:31 PM #103
    Quote Originally Posted by otone View Post
    LOL Rel. Guess you missed my smiley. Just trying to be humorous. Try not to be so touchy
    Wow, I did miss that. I think my "worldview" is off today. Maybe its the stock price going up...
    Wait that makes no sense...

Sorry OTONE, really. I did miss the sarcasm. My bad. I am very sorry. Whats wrong with me today... Im reading too fast I think..
    Trying to post 2 places, and counter bashers on SA at the same time.Im all alone out there today. Calling men to arms.....
    I need some help on the SA articles today. This wholesalecd guy and BCharger are stating some outrageous claims today. Thats it....
    They pissed in my cheerios!!! Its them!!!!

Mentor
    05-05-2009, 12:33 PM #104
    on my way to SA to help Relmor,be back in a second is all it should take...

Enthusiast
    05-05-2009, 12:37 PM #105
    No worries Rel

Guru
    05-05-2009, 12:39 PM #106
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Wow, I did miss that. I think my "worldview" is off today. Maybe its the stock price going up...
    Wait that makes no sense...

Sorry OTONE, really. I did miss the sarcasm. My bad. I am very sorry. Whats wrong with me today... Im reading too fast I think..
    Trying to post 2 places, and counter bashers on SA at the same time.Im all alone out there today. Calling men to arms.....
    I need some help on the SA articles today. This wholesalecd guy and BCharger are stating some outrageous claims today. Thats it....
    They pissed in my cheerios!!! Its them!!!!

I am sorry relmar I cant help you. I was banned again over there due to my latest bashing of Brandon on the subject we were just talking about with the Liberty deal.

Mentor
    05-05-2009, 12:40 PM #107
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I am sorry relmar I cant help you. I was banned again over there due to my latest bashing of Brandon on the subject we were just talking about with the Liberty deal.
    John, stop making me laugh today. Im building up hate and bad energy to unlease on Bccharger and Wholesale...
    Comments like this are not helping...

You let being banned stop you? Im not called relmAr for nothing over there...
    I got banned twice.
    Get a new name and get back in the ring, we need you on the front lines..

Guru
    05-05-2009, 12:42 PM #108
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    on my way to SA to help Relmor,be back in a second is all it should take...
    I dont think so, I swear I think some of them need to be hit by a car before they realize what you were telling them when you say, get out of the way there is a car coming.

Mentor
    05-05-2009, 12:43 PM #109
    ok back,just 2 knuckle heads with no clue or facts...hope it helped Relmor,you gave em the facts but you can't break a wall with pillows..

Addict
    05-05-2009, 12:50 PM #110
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    ok back,just 2 knuckle heads with no clue or facts...hope it helped Relmor,you gave em the facts but you can't break a wall with pillows..
    What website you talking about? Is it Satwaves?

Page 11 of 14 ... 910111213 ...