Page 1 of 2 12
    Head Honcho
    05-03-2009, 10:38 PM #1

The Email That Will "Destroy" Tyler

Below is an email that some have indicated is damaging to me, in theory, "proves" that I am in cahoots with Michael Hartlieb. Read the email for yourself, and see my comments below it:
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    fromSSG <satellitestandard@gmail.com>
    tocrfceo@aol.com

dateFri, Jul 11, 2008 at 9:27 PM
    subjecthartlieb
    mailed-bygmail.com

This is confidential

I speak to michael often, and he is not NAB or anyone in that camp. He is a passionate shareholder that is very good at research, and on top of many things that most people who do not spend the time even know about. While his activities on the interopearable device may seem contrary to the merger process, in the end, the light he shed will help ensure that other activities that may be detrimental do not happen.

in my opinion Sirius and XM walked in a gray area on the interoperable device, and also are keeping many aspects of their business in the dark. The focus on the interoperable issue may allow other things to stay quiet, where they should be. Sirius and XM are not "pure" in this interoperable issue. Hartlieb believes that had the interoperable device become real that Sirius would have taken out XM, and that the merger price would have been less steep. I disagree. In my opinion, if XM had ever gotten cheap they would have been bought before a merger could ever happen.

While Michael and I do not see eye to eye on some issues, we have very good discussions, and share information. I'll tell you more on the phone sometime this weekend

__________________________________________________ _______________

I do speak to Michael Hartlieb quite a bit. The fact that I speak to him does not mean I agree with him. In fact, he will perhaps be the first one to tell you that. Lately our conversations have been fewer, but there was a point in time that we spoke quite regularly. As I have said many times...It is better to understand what is happening than to be in the dark about it.

Is it my opinion that Sirius XM was not "pure" in the interoperable issue? Yes. There are times in these companies history where one company would want the device, and the other would want to drag their feet. Whoever had the advantage in the market would want the device. the other would not. It is business, and how things work.

Do I think that the Sirius and XM met the intention of the interoperable mandate? As I have stated, it is an issue subject to interpretation. I even explained to Michael that the companies submitted their design to the FCC and certified that they had met the mandate. The ball was in the FCC's court to tell Sirius and XM "Yes" or "No". The FCC had not taken that step.

Do I share information with Hartlieb? Sure, when we talk, it is mostly about satellite radio. We have discussions back and forth, agree on some things, disagree on others, and talk about the news. Nothing shocking or earth shattering. Most of what I shared with Hartlieb was information that was posted on the site anyway. In point of fact, I always received more "information" than I gave. Many times Michael wanted me to cover a certain issue. If the issue had merit, I covered it. Many times he was rebuffed by me as it was a lot of opinion that could not be verified one way or the other.

There are those that seem to construe the email above as some sort of "smoking gun" that I am acting in concert with Michael Hartlieb. It simply is not the case.

Why was this e-mail even sent? Because the other party was convinced that Michael Hartlieb was employed by the NAB. Having known Michael Hartlieb for over 4 years, I was simply telling him that this was not the case.

What other actions will be stopped? There was a class action lawsuit that potentially could have been damaging to shareholder rights happening.

Has Michael ever spoken with the NAB? To my knowledge yes he has. That however does not mean he was coordinating anything with them. I myself have spoken to the NAB's lead council to clarify to them that I had no ties to Sirius or XM. Was I in concert with the NAB? No, I was not.

Why am I posting this now?

1. To dispell the notion that I act in concert with Hartlieb.

2. To let to those that have been "told" about the email, but never got to read it read it. It is here in its entirety, and those people can judge for themselves.

3. My posting it is a premptive action because some "threaten" to post it and put it onto the fromnt page of Google (Google does not like to be used in this way, but that is beside the point). This way, you see it from the horses mouth.

So, in the end, you all get to read this for yourselves, and arrive at your own conclusions.
    Last edited by TSavery; 05-04-2009 at 12:35 AM.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Guru
    05-03-2009, 11:46 PM #2
    I dont like hartliebs methods, i hate the conspiracy nonsense as well, but you are welcome to your views, even if they are crazy. just dont go suing siri any time soon plz tyler.

Enthusiast
    05-03-2009, 11:49 PM #3

No worries...

I'm with you Tyler and not that fruitcake Hartleib. Additionally, if I thought the two of you were in the same mindframe or of the same opinion, or even caliber as human beings, I would have left this forum ages ago.

You've got a supporter here fella and keep doing what you do as we need your insight. At least I do, as a man that loves this stock, but is too busy with work and family to cover all of the news and details which affect it's value and future.

Cheers mate,
    -Whynot

Head Honcho
    05-04-2009, 12:08 AM #4

suing?

Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    I dont like hartliebs methods, i hate the conspiracy nonsense as well, but you are welcome to your views, even if they are crazy. just dont go suing siri any time soon plz tyler.
    I am not suing anyone
    Tyler Savery

Head Honcho
    05-04-2009, 12:16 AM #5
    I sometimes feel like I should be suing someone... maybe I will sue that guy john... for putative damages... sometimes he hurts my feelings.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    05-04-2009, 01:07 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot View Post
    I'm with you Tyler and not that fruitcake Hartleib. Additionally, if I thought the two of you were in the same mindframe or of the same opinion, or even caliber as human beings, I would have left this forum ages ago.

You've got a supporter here fella and keep doing what you do as we need your insight. At least I do, as a man that loves this stock, but is too busy with work and family to cover all of the news and details which affect it's value and future.

Cheers mate,
    -Whynot
    As a person, I like Michael, but I know Michael in a context outside the law suit. It does not mean we agree on him or the suit. He is now a public figure, and that entails dealing with many opinions of him.

This is not a bash Michael thread, but rather a thread to dispell a rumor created by some that I am in cahoots with Michael. If anyone listens to the interview I did with Michael on Sirius Buzz Radio, and then the follow-up I did where I offer my opinion, they will see that quite clearly.

What was happening was that people were being told of an "email that will destroy tyler because it proves he is in cahoots with Hartlieb". Ironically, without having seen the email, some people simply believed that there was some smoking gun that tied me to Hartlieb. Having heard about this, I decided to post the email myself, because I have nothing to hide regarding Michael Hartlieb.

Interview with Hartlieb - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sirius-...pecial-Edition

Tylers Take Follow-up - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sirius-...rs-Take-Show-2
    Tyler Savery

Enthusiast
    05-04-2009, 06:44 AM #7
    Tyler

keep doing what your doing its about all sides of a issue and required for solid dd....i also know Michael and still contact him, he's not in any way directly related to the nab or radio broadcasters.

I will give him his do, he took a position right or wrong on certain issues and fought tooth and nail and i must admit i know it has cost him greatly, and I'm not speaking of the just money.

he has my respect for his efforts as he clearly understood many would hate him and they would never ever begin to consider that facts sometimes are even stranger then fiction.

actually even prior to the very public on-line trouble here I was wondering what was going on with the site because a couple of the post's indicated somebody was beginning to stir the pot in public and were clearly up to something. which became very clear over the following weeks.

It would have been much better to be up front and say were parting ways and then said goodbye.

I hope others understand that often the spin they produce becomes overshadowed by the very facts they tried to spin and the truth shines through ..

I just hope new investors understand the line between fact and fiction and don't get burnt during a process of constant pumping. by certain sites! dd and un-biased reporting requires more then reading a pr and or sec documents alone. then spinning out that information without clearly explaining both the related positive and or negative forces and the fully related effects tied to the issue which could cost shareholders their funds or even result in a profit.

Tyler just keep up your solid efforts. and Charles imvho has been very honest and fact based on his information related to sirius/xm. but often shareholders hate to hear the other side of the coin which is really sad from and investors point of view.

Enthusiast
    05-04-2009, 10:18 AM #8

Understood.....however

Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    As a person, I like Michael, but I know Michael in a context outside the law suit. It does not mean we agree on him or the suit. He is now a public figure, and that entails dealing with many opinions of him.

This is not a bash Michael thread, but rather a thread to dispell a rumor created by some that I am in cahoots with Michael. If anyone listens to the interview I did with Michael on Sirius Buzz Radio, and then the follow-up I did where I offer my opinion, they will see that quite clearly.

What was happening was that people were being told of an "email that will destroy tyler because it proves he is in cahoots with Hartlieb". Ironically, without having seen the email, some people simply believed that there was some smoking gun that tied me to Hartlieb. Having heard about this, I decided to post the email myself, because I have nothing to hide regarding Michael Hartlieb.

Interview with Hartlieb - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sirius-...pecial-Edition

Tylers Take Follow-up - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sirius-...rs-Take-Show-2

I am also familiar with this person and with Sirius/XM directly. He is a weasel and casts the opinion, for the rest of the world to see, that SIRI investors are all lunatics and that we all feel somehow "wronged" by SIRI management.

I don't feel that way about SIRI and I don't want to be lumped in with him in any way, shape of form. Does he not realize how much he costs SIRI with his frivelous and unsubstantiated lawsuits? Does he not realize that his stupid lawsuits costs SIRI's general counsel and outside counsels A LOT of money that could otherwise be used improve our bottom line and get us all some pps value for our stock?

Sadly, I DO BELIEVE HE UNDERSTANDS these things and instead of being a productive spokesperson for SIRI investor interest, he is instead a costly nuisance that belittles our aggregate efforts.

Screw him.

Cheers,
    -Whynot

Guru
    05-04-2009, 10:28 AM #9
    my thought exactly why not.

Enthusiast
    05-04-2009, 10:29 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot View Post
    I am also familiar with this person and with Sirius/XM directly. He is a weasel and casts the opinion, for the rest of the world to see, that SIRI investors are all lunatics and that we all feel somehow "wronged" by SIRI management.

I don't feel that way about SIRI and I don't want to be lumped in with him in any way, shape of form. Does he not realize how much he costs SIRI with his frivelous and unsubstantiated lawsuits? Does he not realize that his stupid lawsuits costs SIRI's general counsel and outside counsels A LOT of money that could otherwise be used improve our bottom line and get us all some pps value for our stock?

Sadly, I DO BELIEVE HE UNDERSTANDS these things and instead of being a productive spokesperson for SIRI investor interest, he is instead a costly nuisance that belittles our aggregate efforts.

Screw him.

Cheers,
    -Whynot
    nice post directly to the point, so i ask why has siriusxm not stopped him from his efforts by using the legal system which would surely be on the side of right?

Page 1 of 2 12