Page 5 of 6 ... 3456
    04-30-2009, 03:53 PM #41
    Hi, And it does not take a rocket scientist to see the MM's are simply picking up that commision for the 500,000+ shares at .39 and .38 Then they will move to sell to that 300,000 at .41

Enthusiast
    04-30-2009, 05:32 PM #42
    My grandmothers cardiograph had more movement than this stock did today. Oh yeah, and yesterday, and the day before that and...

I'd just be happy if it moved back toward .46. Take a loss now before the news next Thursday or wait it out and see? Decisions, decisions.

Guru
    04-30-2009, 07:23 PM #43

no interest

Its clear there just is no interest in SIRI right now, the volume and momentum are real slow, kind of like fishing i think something to bite into needs to be released for us to get some movement...very shortly...next thursday we will get some very positive news in one way or another for any of us holding long...we won't go broke, believe that and if your long who cares....allow me to post my sell point list now....

I have a check list for selling....not until the following are met:
    1. iphone app released
    2. synergies realized
    3. although #2 is synergies synergies is one thing, but having 2 times the bandwidth WHO-AH!
    4. Liberty media...i think we just had 2 mergers in the last year
    5. When Mel and company say "We are profitable"
    6. Economy turns around (i think its happened but ill wait until its announced, and then wait at least another quarter after that announcement)
    7. Auto industry posts better numbers
    8. ARPU...up up and away

04-30-2009, 08:25 PM #44

So....

Based on a thread I believe from yesterday by Homer, regarding the motives behind the poison pill, I posited this to Homer... anyone else, please feel free to put forth your interpretations of the recent news and how it impacts us 'low level' shareholders...

been awhile since I posted... hope all are well:

So, Homer, based on your opinions and interpretations, the likelihood is that Liberty is buying SXM for the purposes of an incredible tax break. If that is the case, and in 3 years from now they do the following, please describe what it might possibly mean from a shareholders perspective:

1. Liberty goes over 50% ownership in SXM (but not 100%).

2. Liberty buys 100% of SXM (which I think would mean SXM went private, right?).

Your reply to these questions is greatly appreciated; thanks for your time on them.

KR

Mentor
    04-30-2009, 09:11 PM #45
    Imromo24

No need to bash satwaves! Plenty of good posting going on over there. I read both Sirius Buzz and Satwaves. You can get different takes that way. Yea...there is alot of ass kissing going on...but at the same time...no pissing and moaning all of the time like what usually goes on here. Relmor, John, SL62 have some pretty good stuff. Homer appears to me to be the authority on the techincal stuff at SiriusXM. Great stuff here and there!

Just ordered my XMP3 with car kit and home kit...169.99 after rebate...great price! Good through today only at TSS

BTW- where the hell is Newman...Intraday other stock forum still reading last week!

Newman - start organizing the next meet and greet in Dallas! This pig is finally beginning to grow a pair!!! Hope it doesn't get nuetered before liftoff!

04-30-2009, 09:36 PM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Imromo

Newman - start organizing the next meet and greet in Dallas! This pig is finally beginning to grow a pair!!! Hope it doesn't get nuetered before liftoff!
    Might not want to mention the word pig, kind of a touchy subject nowadays.
    Especially in Texas.

Mentor
    04-30-2009, 09:42 PM #47
    Naw Julie

A pig is a pig...but a swine...that is a whole different animal!!! Ever heard of the phrase "when swine fly"...me neither!!

Have a great day tomorrow!

04-30-2009, 09:52 PM #48
    Naw Julie

A pig is a pig...but a swine...that is a whole different animal!!! Ever heard of the phrase "when swine fly"...me neither!!

Have a great day tomorrow!
    I thought they were the same animal, different name.
    City girl here. LOL.

Hope tomorrow is great, May 1 already!!
    Julie

Guru
    04-30-2009, 10:13 PM #49
    Imromo24

No need to bash satwaves! Plenty of good posting going on over there. I read both Sirius Buzz and Satwaves. You can get different takes that way. Yea...there is alot of ass kissing going on...but at the same time...no pissing and moaning all of the time like what usually goes on here. Relmor, John, SL62 have some pretty good stuff. Homer appears to me to be the authority on the techincal stuff at SiriusXM. Great stuff here and there!

Just ordered my XMP3 with car kit and home kit...169.99 after rebate...great price! Good through today only at TSS

BTW- where the hell is Newman...Intraday other stock forum still reading last week!

i went to satwaves and you have to register to see the stock stuff now, kinda ticked me off...plus rick put a rules thing that says you can't say mean things to the founders( and im just thnking how weird all the ass kissing is..)

as for the xmp3...finally had my near fatal collapse with it...had to do a complete reset/erase...after deleting the content from the device it became full, then loggin it into the computer i could see it never deleted...but even after deleting from the xm2go it still wouldn't record...so a reset to defaults brought it back to life...its brought me more joy than any software bug could ruin...

Mentor
    04-30-2009, 10:58 PM #50
    Imromo

The put the login to keep anonomous posters from viewing posts and then re-posting on savesirius.org. They snagged some of Relmors work and posted it on Hartliebs site. Scumbags!!!! They want to avoid all of the fighting that went on here. But the ass kissing does get old. But I still read both to try and stay ahead of the game.

have a great day tomorrow!

Page 5 of 6 ... 3456