Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: SIRI Intraday: Wednesday April 29th

  1. #1
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524

    SIRI Intraday: Wednesday April 29th

    Well monday is still the sticky...oh well, lets see if anyone finds this...

    GO SIRI... big day today, im sure of it...

  2. #2
    Big Ben is offline
    Senior Member
    Big Ben's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 448
    vicious take down! wow! 2 minutes before open...interesting. Good luck man, I am trying to pick off shares around yesterdays low.366.


    By for now!

  3. #3
    Big Ben is offline
    Senior Member
    Big Ben's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 448
    This could be the start of the take down. This stock is unbelievable some days.

  4. #4
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    This could be the start of the take down. This stock is unbelievable some days.
    You can hear a cricket fart in here these days.
    Is that a tumbleweed I see rolling through?

    Big Ben, your strategy is sound, your presentation isnt.
    But I still love you.
    Long Sirius.
    Long my girlfriend stomache feeling better so I can finally....

    Wow...
    I digress...
    GO SIRIUS!!!!

  5. #5
    FloridaCaveDiver is offline
    Junior Member
    FloridaCaveDiver's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 17
    I can not wait to get out of this stock. I wish that I knew more about the management before buying into this stock. I can not imagine a worse PR team that anyone could assemble.

  6. #6
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaCaveDiver View Post
    I can not wait to get out of this stock. I wish that I knew more about the management before buying into this stock. I can not imagine a worse PR team that anyone could assemble.
    New management will show improvements in that area. You dont jump into a long established company, and turn the boat over overnight. Let them research the market, make decisions, and execute a plan. Malone is a winner. Mel is a winner. Bitch about how they do it, but the end game is in sight now.

  7. #7
    Ramsey is offline
    Senior Member
    Ramsey's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 295
    Why, it's so quiet in here that Henry Winkler would be able to concentrate enough to ride his motorcycle over a tank full of water containing fish.




    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    You can hear a cricket fart in here these days.
    Is that a tumbleweed I see rolling through?

    Wow...
    I digress...
    GO SIRIUS!!!!

  8. #8
    Hopeful is offline
    Addict
    Hopeful's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    Ramsey,

    Your avatar, Mel he looks like "Alf" that weird little cartoon alien. It's creeping me out!

    Wow this stock is boring lately, anyone want to guess when earnings come out?

    Here is a little bit of Mel, hes hiding so much these days! What happened to doing video interviews?

    http://www.reuters.com/resources/fla...7916806746.flv
    Last edited by Hopeful; 04-29-2009 at 10:53 AM.

  9. #9
    underway is offline
    Addict
    underway's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 521
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    New management will show improvements in that area. You dont jump into a long established company, and turn the boat over overnight. Let them research the market, make decisions, and execute a plan. Malone is a winner. Mel is a winner. Bitch about how they do it, but the end game is in sight now.
    Absolutely correct! When you read the interview of Malone, it makes a lot of sense. Liberty has a long term interest in S-XM for strategic reasons, not just 15% interest on their loans. I now have around 300,000 shares....so....let's see what develops over the next couple of months. I'm in this for the potential huge win.

  10. #10
    FloridaCaveDiver is offline
    Junior Member
    FloridaCaveDiver's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    Ramsey,

    Your avatar, Mel he looks like "Alf" that weird little cartoon alien. It's creeping me out!

    Wow this stock is boring lately, anyone want to guess when earnings come out?
    I think the picture makes him look like a plastic action figure.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •