Page 5 of 8 ... 34567 ...
    Guru
    04-28-2009, 11:03 AM #41
    lvlt was a fluke this morning, but the cc has sounded pretty good so far, listening right now. fcf and ebitda are improving. if ben thinks every1 bought in high like he did,sorry ben i bought in at .14 too, you know the smart investors wait till things are in the shitter like they are right now thats when we come in, not every1 is a dumbass like yourself trading in and out of everything, buy low sell high, even if i sold at .28 i would still make a shit load of profit, but i know i can get over a dollar if im patient, does not mean i wont get angry when ****tards like ben start panic selling thinking they are "traders" gl 2 you but your not going to do any better than me selling on every tiiny little gain. your a big pussy is what u are, scared to go long on anything willing to sell at any sign the sp might go down wah wah wah wah wah

Guru
    04-28-2009, 11:05 AM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post

As for the low...my bid is in at .369 8500k. I unlike others put my money to work when its time. Good luck.

Sundevil, you see how much common sense helps.

04-28-2009, 11:12 AM #43

"Crazy"

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Call me crazy but is it possible SIRI had a bad first qtr? What if we lost subs? What if churn increased? The street can interpret the results many different ways. Call me crazy but if something is not clear, do you think it will go in our favor...I don't. For traders this stock could can be a money maker.

Who was it that had a 300% return and was waiting for the 1000% return...the big payday. FYI, I am keeping score and I don't think you have a 300% return now! I will keep adding up my 5, 8 and sometimes 25% returns and we will see who will get to 1000% first. Good Luck, LOL.

Guru
    04-28-2009, 11:14 AM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    lvlt was a fluke this morning, but the cc has sounded pretty good so far, listening right now. fcf and ebitda are improving. if ben thinks every1 bought in high like he did,sorry ben i bought in at .14 too, you know the smart investors wait till things are in the shitter like they are right now thats when we come in, not every1 is a dumbass like yourself trading in and out of everything, buy low sell high, even if i sold at .28 i would still make a shit load of profit, but i know i can get over a dollar if im patient, does not mean i wont get angry when ****tards like ben start panic selling thinking they are "traders" gl 2 you but your not going to do any better than me selling on every tiiny little gain. your a big pussy is what u are, scared to go long on anything willing to sell at any sign the sp might go down wah wah wah wah wah

On this subject I will say this, it has been shown that in general the longer term invester makes more then the short term (daytrader). That is fact taken from many studies on the subject. The reason is simple while the day trader may make a few good calls in the interium, he will not catch them all and then gets stuck making less then if he would have held longer because he missed the big run up because he sold to soon and if he wants to get back in has to generally buy in for more then he sold for. There by missing gains the longer term invester got.
    Last edited by john; 04-28-2009 at 11:33 AM.

04-28-2009, 11:17 AM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Sundevil, you see how much common sense helps.
    I think it is people disguising "luck" as "skill"....Or as they say in baseball...Ben is at the plate..pitcher winds up....and a SWING and a MISS!! Glad I bought at .38...

I do not think we will see .36s again this week....Maybe if something bad comes out of the Q1 call, but expectations are for a bad quarter.

Good luck all, and John if your giving me crap...Kiss my @#$...If you are just ribbing me in fun...Well you can still kiss my @#$, but keep it coming!

Let's make some money..One way or another.

Guru
    04-28-2009, 11:21 AM #46
    aww what happend to the .40's did all the "tarder bens" out there get a hard on over a 3 cent gain and sell at .40?

04-28-2009, 11:25 AM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    aww what happend to the .40's did all the "tarder bens" out there get a hard on over a 3 cent gain and sell at .40?
    Patience...It's coming back...Goodbye 30's....Next resistence point .4050 and it should fall fairly quickly...We'll be back to .42 by EOD..That's what the magic 8 ball says!

Be back later..Got to do some work!

Guru
    04-28-2009, 11:26 AM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundevil View Post
    I think it is people disguising "luck" as "skill"....Or as they say in baseball...Ben is at the plate..pitcher winds up....and a SWING and a MISS!! Glad I bought at .38...

I do not think we will see .36s again this week....Maybe if something bad comes out of the Q1 call, but expectations are for a bad quarter.

Good luck all, and John if your giving me crap...Kiss my @#$...If you are just ribbing me in fun...Well you can still kiss my @#$, but keep it coming!

Let's make some money..One way or another.

For the first part of your comment look above your second to last post.

For the second part, stocks retrace all the time so dont be surprised if we do ( I hope not just would not be surprised if it does)

For the final part, I am just saying common sense is what brought me to the conclusion of what he was saying and it looks like it was what he was saying.

04-28-2009, 11:33 AM #49
    Frankly, Big Ben cracks me up!

At the very least, he doesn't appear to throw stones like a lot of folks were throwing at Brandon.

Okay, his "sports speak" is a bit annoying - but that's only because I stopped being a sports guy after leaving the midwest. I do, however, get a kick out of seeing how much time that my midwestern friends spend on sports.

Speaking of stones, there's no doubt in my mind that that little farce cost Sirius Buzz quite a few participants.

I know that I found myself staying away then and have recognized that I pay far less attention to SB now. And the folks that took to throwing salt have virtually no salt left, in my book.

It reminds me of the old saying re: bad/good sales people - where the guy that's having a bad month/year has little more than trashtalk to go on. The professional salesman sticks to the script & his integrity.

Well, there's that...and the old standby: "if you don't have anything nice to say..."

Really, my presumption is that folks around here have some level of education beyond the sixth grade. Trading stocks is an individual's game - no need to be yelling & calling names.

Okay, I'll step down off of the soapbox.

Guru
    04-28-2009, 11:47 AM #50
    Ramsey, I would just like to know what was that with taking up almost the whole page with that crazy poston Big Ben. I mean really did it need that much room before anything was written.

Page 5 of 8 ... 34567 ...