Page 7 of 8 ... 5678
    Mentor
    04-28-2009, 01:25 PM #61
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Govern...&asset=&ccode=

This cant be bad. I dont see how these levels can hold here long. But that doesnt mean they wont. Just have to be prepared for anything.

04-28-2009, 01:43 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    For the first part of your comment look above your second to last post.

For the second part, stocks retrace all the time so dont be surprised if we do ( I hope not just would not be surprised if it does)

For the final part, I am just saying common sense is what brought me to the conclusion of what he was saying and it looks like it was what he was saying.
    So I Guess John, based on my second to last post, which is now my third to last post that was based on John's initial post after his first post that reaffirmed what he said in his fifth post that YOU CAN KISS MY @#$.

Just messin with you, Oh crap...It's retracing..Maybe Ben is wiser than I give him credit...Or luckier!

04-28-2009, 02:51 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    aww what happend to the .40's did all the "tarder bens" out there get a hard on over a 3 cent gain and sell at .40?
    Tripp- You have a "potty mouth", but you are hilarious. It is just the way that you communicate. I get it.

I don't see how these guys are selling early. I am not saying that you shouldn't take profits (Big Ben), but there are certain controls in place that need to be tested first.

1) 1st quarter results. I don't know if they will be good or bad. I have no clue, but I have to wait and see before I sell.
    2) 2nd quarter result. I need to see a positive quarter to find out if we (SP) is going in the direction that I need it to be going. I don't need to see 2 because I will probably leave by then.
    3) I phone app. I personally don't think that it will make the SP soar, but you have to include everything.
    4) Sat launch in June.
    5) Auto industry decided. I need to know what is the situation of the auto companies. BK or not. Who will survive and how?
    6) Hear Malone speak 2 more times. I have to know how much influence he has with Siriusxm. I need to know who is the real puppet.... Malone or Mel?

As you can see, I used the pronoun "I".....not we. Everyone has their own plan. I just wanted to state mine and maybe get some feed back. Don't worry, I don't have thin skin.

Mentor
    04-28-2009, 03:38 PM #64
    [QUOTE=john;30950]JohnnyIrishXM, Yea I hope it is as easy as they say it will be to get it by the FCC to put ad based radio on. I dont think many thought that SIRIXM was ever going to just go totally to ad based (god I would hope not), just AND. The reason for the AND is for all the deactivated radios to be able to have a chance at generating revenue for SIRIXM.

I think if they go to that free radio ad based bussiness model they are dead in the water and i'll be out of SiriusXM quickly.
    Know it is for unused radio's to generate revenue,but it will cause alot of multi sub's to cancel and also regular subs,if given choice in down economy.
    Much prefer to give free 2 months of full siriusXM(howard and all)with ads to old radio's then cut it off,like what HBO does with free weekends.

04-28-2009, 03:57 PM #65
    Does anyone have that link that is kind of like a presentation about stock selling, shorts, and FTD's?

Guru
    04-28-2009, 04:01 PM #66
    i imagine a shit load of shorts got to cover today.gay gay gay

Enthusiast
    04-28-2009, 04:09 PM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    Does anyone have that link that is kind of like a presentation about stock selling, shorts, and FTD's?

http://www.businessjive.com/

04-28-2009, 06:50 PM #68

Interesting stuff today!

I can not tell you how many times I laughed at the posts today..good stuff..take the fin kid gloves off. Busting balls makes the pain of losing money not so painful. Today Trip was very harsh and funny, hence the pain level of watching a stock fall from .62 down to .366. My goal the past few days was to shake it up and it worked. Trip I understand there are a few peps here who made the first purchase of siri this year....my guess is you are in the minority. I have followed siri since Oct 05, and honestly that is probably nothing compared to most on this site. I don't want to pretend I know everything but I have followed a few on these threads and their knowledge has be invaluable,(Relmor of course, S162, 168888, cos1000). We were transplant from seeking alpha and I actually don't know why we left, I think Brandon was acting up, or maybe he left, I don't know or care. I committed new capital this year 5k and literally slayed it, making sweet moves sometimes three times a wk sometimes more. I owe my entire strategy to Cos1000, early this year he explained the mm's take down and how to watch for it and what to do. His theory was...these aholes took our money and now its time to take it back, and yes sometimes in 3 cent moves that we did get a boner over. His theory is if you believe in SIRI long term there is no better stock to swing. If you miss a swing the worst thing that could happen is your long a stock that is below your cost basis. Who cares, we all know the move to 1$ is right around the corner, ;-) The trick was not to get greedy and only take shares on pull backs/take downs. This has been working for me and I only bust balls to get the buy and hold camp to take profits when they can. How many shares would you sell me at .62 right now? Thats the question ? If your a smart man you would say all. I can buy back later at a lower level, trust me stocks retrench often, its natural.
    In closing don't be afraid of the sell button, go ask Cramer! I know he gets a lot of crap about siri but this guy beat the market for a long time gaining on average 24% return. His favorite word is sell. I like it too.
    Good luck tomorrow!

Enthusiast
    04-29-2009, 08:45 AM #69

fcc accepted and granted the updated documents for fm-6

this took place on April 27th

Guru
    04-29-2009, 09:09 AM #70
    monday...tuesday....wednesday? hopefully the mm's are just as confused I guess it was my turn to start the intraday...

Page 7 of 8 ... 5678