Page 1 of 7 123 ...
    Mentor
    04-24-2009, 01:41 AM #1

SIRI Intraday Thread: Friday April 24th / Weekend Edition

Yesterday broke the trend... It was supposed to close below the open, but above the previous close... Was looking good until the takedown at the end, and it closed below the previous close.

The Duke over on Yahoo swears it is dropping into the low to mid 30s... but he might be "misleading" you because the SEC said he has to... (Read the last page on yesterdays intraday thread if you don't understand).

So what is going to happen today?

Who the hell knows.

Mentor
    04-24-2009, 02:54 AM #2
    Hmm... you guys like playing the price game... tomorrow, there's no read for me for a price target. Direction though, the only thing I have is a case for the down scenario, but I wouldn't short until a close or near EOD below .40, and I'd be cautious since the price closed below the 9 EMA today. Since I can't short the stock, I have no reason to trade it tomorrow. But, Dukes targets are ok if that were to happen, but to call them out to be hit in a single day, rather than over 1-3 days is pushing it in my opinion. That's just the scenario if you get an EOD below 0.40. If not, then no opinion here, which is why I said before, I know not to trade it tomorrow according to my style of trading.

Mentor
    04-24-2009, 02:56 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Hmm... you guys like playing the price game... tomorrow, there's no read for me for a price target. Direction though, the only thing I have is a case for the down scenario, but I wouldn't short until a close or near EOD below .40, and I'd be cautious since the price closed below the 9 EMA today. Since I can't short the stock, I have no reason to trade it tomorrow. But, Dukes targets are ok if that were to happen, but to call them out to be hit in a single day, rather than over 1-3 days is pushing it in my opinion. That's just the scenario if you get an EOD below 0.40. If not, then no opinion here, which is why I said before, I know not to trade it tomorrow according to my style of trading.
    Stocks going up tomorrow. Hate to break it to you. No way we see .32 without news tomorrow.

Mentor
    04-24-2009, 03:07 AM #4
    I didn't say it was going down - I said the only possible pattern play for me would be *if* the stock broke below 0.40, and I'd still be leary of it cause it closed below the 9 EMA - I said I had no read for what it was going to do tomorrow. I also said that calling the low thirties was bold even if that were to happen, as I would give it 1-3 days in that scenario. I did not say it would hit 0.32.

I see no pattern play for me if it were to go up - so I'm not trading. If it goes up for you guys who have positions, great for you! For me it doesn't matter what it does tomorrow since I can't short it even it did go below 0.40. I will look at the charts again after the trading day. I'll see the price though since it's in my live streaming.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 04-24-2009 at 03:17 AM.

Guru
    04-24-2009, 08:08 AM #5
    Neutral today, not going into the .30's thats going to be a fluke close yesterday...today remains flat with a spike up to .45 at close in case the iphone app comes out this weekend.

im not a professional....

<-----neutral day

Mentor
    04-24-2009, 08:17 AM #6
    I really hope it does hit .32 though. I will buy more, and not sell one share. It would be a gift, like all down spikes have been. Those spikes are gifts from the MM's saying here, make a lot of money on us. Buy a lot of shares on these, and you will do wonderfully, they tell you.
    IMVHO
    DYODD

I take that back, I hope we see the .20's again. I hope they release a BS bk article again, we get a short attack, and every sell is triggered till .25. I would back the truck up there, and load up. Probably be the buy of your lifetime. Other than that .05 cent gift back in Feb. That was the buy of a lifetime, if your still holding those shares, one day you should be able to bank over 2000 percent gain on those shares, if you held till $1. Not inconceiveable. Why didnt everyone get a 800% gain up this point? Because they listen to the media. Why we have Obama. Why we owe more than we can pay back. Because we listen to the media. Listening to the Main stream media, never made anyone a dollar.
    Like that airline that dropped 50% in 5 minutes because of its fake BK article. That was a buy there. Doubled your money SIMPLY by being able to read the date on an article. I think it rebounded eventually.
    Thinking back about that day it hit.63, im now thinking im very glad that the fake story came out, and the dilution news hit. Gives a great chance to load up again. MM's are stupid. They fail to grasp a simple concept like (uptrend). Do people really think that trends been reversed simply because they are voting on 1 billion more dilution, they would use to pay off large amounts of debt(which would be a huge development, because SiriusXM investors have been up to today, convinced they might never be able to get an equity swap or a stock issuance done ever again. Welcome to the other side of the trade. ISEG has been shorting this stock, Ive determined. They cover, and buy shares as well. This has been from watching level 2 on them for a while now. I now believe they are not simply containing the price, but also acquiring shares, and shorting at the same time. I dont know if its naked shorting, as no one could possible know that.
    So my new plan is to never sell one share, regardless of how low it drops. Have plenty of money available on the dips, and buy buy buy. I am not a financial advisor, just one mans opinion, and showing how I will be playing it. Fun no longer owning a stock and having fear associated with it. Good feeling. This Malone on the board thing is a firm reminder this thing isnt tanking long term.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 04-24-2009 at 08:30 AM.

04-24-2009, 08:20 AM #7
    Good Morning All,

Hoping for a exciting day with some good news.
    Let's go into the weekend up.

Julie

Addict
    04-24-2009, 08:28 AM #8

Automakers

How 'bout the news from Ford this AM ? Is SIRI still trading with the automakers ? I'm sorry but I do not follow the stock that much anymore. Although I've increase my shares to 15,000 for the "long run"... (January 2010). Avg price: About 0.40.

04-24-2009, 08:32 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I really hope it does hit .32 though. I will buy more, and not sell one share. It would be a gift, like all down spikes have been. Those spikes are gifts from the MM's saying here, make a lot of money on us. Buy a lot of shares on these, and you will do wonderfully, they tell you.
    IMVHO
    DYODD

I take that back, I hope we see the .20's again. I hope they release a BS bk article again, we get a short attack, and every sell is triggered till .25. I would back the truck up there, and load up. Probably be the buy of your lifetime. Other than that .05 cent gift back in Feb. That was the buy of a lifetime, if your still holding those shares, one day you should be able to bank over 2000 percent gain on those shares, if you held till $1. Not inconceiveable. Why didnt everyone get a 800% gain up this point? Because they listen to the media. Why we have Obama. Why we owe more than we can pay back. Because we listen to the media. Listening to the Main stream media, never made anyone a dollar.
    Like that airline that dropped 50% in 5 minutes because of its fake BK article. That was a buy there. Doubled your money SIMPLY by being able to read the date on an article. I think it rebounded eventually.
    I bought the bulk of my shares on Friday morning, Feb 13 at .09. It
    turned out to be a lucky day for me. I'm glad I wasn't superstitious!

Julie

Addict
    04-24-2009, 08:40 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Good feeling. This Malone on the board thing is a firm reminder this thing isnt tanking long term.
    Exactly relmor....well said. Malone is the real deal. No way he joins a board of a crap company...no way. Guys like that have giant egos. They always want to be associated with winners. They'll put $ in lots of stuff, some win, some lose. But they NEVER have their name on anything they feel can't win. NEVER.

Page 1 of 7 123 ...