Page 7 of 7 ... 567
    Guru
    04-26-2009, 03:21 PM #61
    i think it could be auto translated from another languange.

Enthusiast
    04-27-2009, 12:22 AM #62

Thanks LMaze.....

Quote Originally Posted by LMaze View Post
    Good move why not. Buy and hold, thats what I'm doing, keep your shares in a margin free account so they can't be lent out by your broker to some shorter and hold on. I am looking at 60 months but as a measure of where this company is headed look at the action on the calls that should give you an idea of what the near term action on the stock is. If you want to trade a little in the gaps that's fine too, I can't I dont have the time but if you follow the analysis from a technical side by Relmor2003, Cos1000 and the other whiz'es then you will be fine. Accumulate and sit tight the best is yet to come. Now that the Liberty deal is closed this is a whole new company. We survived the worst and nothing could break us, we will win inthe end, we have content and the best product. F the NAB, F the politicians who supported the NAB and F the wall street manipulators who tried to put SiriusXM on skids row, including Cramer.

Well I'm glad SOMEONE agrees with me a little Truth be told, I do a bit of day trading, but not nearly as much as our above mentioned guru's. I check the Asian Markets at night, Euro Markets in the morning before work and if I see something I like....I make a couple of little moves. I've been lucky to have them work out this year (last year......not so much).

I TRULY believe this stock has such enormous potential for rapid growth, that I can't justify letting it go. Maybe $1.50- $2.00 I could part with some, but not until then and I will continue to buy all the way up to about $1.00. I'm not a SIRI junkie (only own one sub), but I'm so excited about their growth, near-term profitability, alliance with Liberty, excellence of content, new leadership, new channel partner opps,etc........that I'll be around for the ride!!!

I do kick myself for getting chickensh*t at the end of 2008 and dumping about 2k worth of shares (at a decent pps too.....), just for a tax break. But no reason to torture myself over that and look forward to watching my 40k + shares at $.31 move forward and grabbing more along the way.

Cheers all and let's hope for a GREAT week, but expect a fuzzy one
    -Whynot

04-27-2009, 12:31 AM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot View Post
    2500 more @ .43 and still BUYING......I'm not selling a single share for the next 2 years at least.

Cheers,
    -Whynot

Long: BCS, DFT, CSE, DO, [B]SIRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm with you. In for the long term and am continuing
    to buy. At this price, still a bargin.
    Julie

Enthusiast
    04-27-2009, 07:53 AM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Not me baby, I am selling again at sixtyish and I dont care if it keeps going up (the higher and faster the better). I dont care if I never buy it back again, I just want to get rid of alot of the shares I got and the only way I can do that is if I am not tempted to buy it back again.
    I dont blame you. If that is your plan go for it. My advice was to be careful day trading now.

If you want out, that is a different story. Pick your price. Set your trade and sit and wait for it and don't look back. Even with our differences I hope you end up positive. good Luck

Guru
    04-27-2009, 08:11 AM #65
    SIRIUS XM to Announce First Quarter 2009 Results
    Last update: 4/27/2009 8:08:00 AM
    --Company to Webcast Earnings Call for Investors and Media
    NEW YORK, April 27, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- SIRIUS XM Radio (SIRI) today announced that it plans to release first quarter 2009 financial and operating results on Thursday, May 7, 2009.
    SIRIUS XM will hold a conference call at 8:00 am ET on Thursday, May 7, 2009 to discuss these results. Investors and the press can listen to the conference call via the company's website, and on its satellite radio service by tuning to SIRIUS channel 126 or XM channel 90.
    A replay of the call will be available on .

Page 7 of 7 ... 567