04-21-2009, 07:11 PM #172
    sorry couldn't help it

check this out

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1318...s?source=yahoo

and a dilution filing

and natural rise fall (albeit WILDLY!)

04-21-2009, 07:18 PM #173

Thumbs up

I learned a valuabel lesson today with this stock.Don't be greedy, take the money and run. Profit will not kill you.

Im still running way ahead in the green but i would,coulda,shoulda, cashed in yesterday and tripled my money...............

Im longing the hell out of Siri but nothing wrong with bouncing in and out picking up more shares along the way

Guru
    04-21-2009, 09:33 PM #174
    http://www.arbitron.com/study/digital_radio_study.asp
    Awareness of both satellite radio companies remains essentially flat for the third year in a row at around 60 percent.

Mentor
    04-21-2009, 09:53 PM #175
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Would / can someone recap exactly what the **** happened yesterday and today, and why it happened.

I was out on the road all day today. I come back to see a 7 cent dip. All I can do is shake my head. A lot happened in 30 hours - like the stock being up 50% 30 hours ago.

Personally, I think "the pro's" simply like to **** with SIRI. None of them make anything unless a trade is made.
    Simply read any of my posts in this thread to find out exactly what happened today:
    HERE, HERE, or HERE.

Or you could just believe others that it was completely manipulated and market cycles and profit taking have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Guru
    04-21-2009, 10:05 PM #176
    any ideas on what happens tomorrow newman the great?

Mentor
    04-21-2009, 10:13 PM #177
    Yes, thanks for asking... I think the stock price might dip just a tad in the intraday, perhaps down to 38. I do have a buy order in for some additional shares at 35, but I really don't anticipate that filling. I expect that dip to be filled throughout the day, and for the stock to close pretty much even, if not up SLIGHTLY. I think this will be a consolidation point, and IF it drops into the 30s tomorrow, it will be the last time. You will see the consolidation building a bottom around 42, and it will slowly build its way back up towards 50. It may sit in this area until Q1 CC, unless they announce the iphone app first.

Mentor
    04-21-2009, 10:15 PM #178
    For the daytraders out there, tomorrow is the day that is the least clear to me as far as activity goes. If I had to come up with a plan, it would be to buy early at 38, sell towards end of day around 41/42ish. I could be wrong though (It has happened once or twice ), so DYODD.

04-21-2009, 10:21 PM #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Yes, thanks for asking... I think the stock price might dip just a tad in the intraday, perhaps down to 38. I do have a buy order in for some additional shares at 35, but I really don't anticipate that filling. I expect that dip to be filled throughout the day, and for the stock to close pretty much even, if not up SLIGHTLY. I think this will be a consolidation point, and IF it drops into the 30s tomorrow, it will be the last time. You will see the consolidation building a bottom around 42, and it will slowly build its way back up towards 50. It may sit in this area until Q1 CC, unless they announce the iphone app first.
    In all the posts, I missed reading the Q1 announcement date. Next week?
    Thanks,
    Julie

Mentor
    04-21-2009, 10:27 PM #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Simply read any of my posts in this thread to find out exactly what happened today:
    HERE, HERE, or HERE.

Or you could just believe others that it was completely manipulated and market cycles and profit taking have absolutely nothing to do with it.

EXCELLENT ANALYSIS SIR!!! it falls in line with my opinion on the other thread about yesterdays news really being a nonissue. i felt it was just profit taking .on a past post i also said i didnt believe the S&P upgrade would have much of an effect. prices now would reflect that. for the market to really accept the upgrade as extremely valuable, i think s&p would have at least put siriusxm secured bonds out of junk bond status , which they still are. my opinion still remains this is the headfake, and it will range newer highs in not too long from now. ty