Page 2 of 12 1234 ...
    Mentor
    04-21-2009, 02:46 AM #11
    BTW: Also have GE on my watch list. It is just expensive for my spec portfolio. I may actually add this to my real portfolio for long term. I just havent done any research on it yet... they are a Dividend stock, aren't they?

Addict
    04-21-2009, 07:57 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    How's that for ambition? lol

Well, I made out today. Sold OCNF yesterday at 1.61 and rebought it today at 1.28, so I am happy.

ABK fell through its own ass and strangled itself with its own sphincter.

FREE held really well considering

SSCCQ held at the opening of .090 at the end of the day.

Really exciting stuff, eh?

I was prepared for this pullback though, that is why I sold OCNF yesterday because I knew it would fall today or Tuesday.

Now we get to see how fast it comes back up. It should come back up fast or it is going to take a big swan dive for a while, but I think it will come back up fast. There was a ton of profit-taking today as the time was due.

I put in a couple of orders today in pennies that didn't execute (I did that this morning), then I had to run home for a minute, and checked my computer and canceled them and swooped up OCNF again.

Can a story get much more exciting than this?

I remember VC now, Tripps. Man they did everything that you could think of.

I won't get political in this post. I will later this evening, lol

Hope you had a great trading day,

Bill
    Bill, I've been looking at SSCCQ since you first mentioned it. A few questions tho.
    What is happening with the company that makes you so sure it will be increasing soon?
    What must be done with the company before it loses the Q and returns to being SSCC?
    Any other info you would like to share on it?

As always, thx in advance.

Guru
    04-21-2009, 08:33 AM #13
    pff imaginary pull back we should of NEVER seen the .40's and we wont see them today NEWMAN

Guru
    04-21-2009, 08:35 AM #14
    200 million people bought in over .50 yesterday, they will want more than .50 for it

Guru
    04-21-2009, 09:01 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    You were saying Tripp? Sure, it spiked up 25% before it pulled back, but it did pull back, and dropped 3% for the day!

I actually sold off right before the high at 62.2, but then got worried about the little headfake rally once it had dropped to 54, then started spiking back up real quick, so I rebought the same sized lot at 57, so an overall profit of 5.2 cents per share. I still have dry powder, and would almost be willing to bet that we will see 45 tomorrow. I do have a buy order in at 42, might move that up slightly, but I want to see how the action goes in the morning first.

Did pick up my FNM today at 76 cents per share. We will see how that does.

BAC pulled back 20% and got me interested, but still a bit expensive in my blood, and then worried about the whole government mess... no thanks.

Ford has a decent pullback today as well and I thought about picking some up. I just don't thik the market is going to be in a good mood tomorrow, and there will be buying opportunities everywhere. I may pick up F around close tomorrow.

Bill: Congrats on saving some cash on ONCF. I had looked at that one, but it had just had a decent runup. I may look at it again tomorrow... I just need to save some cash for Sirius. Im running low on my spec portion because I've been using all my gains to buy these other stocks! Oh, and I forgot to post my portfolio pic last night, so I add it here: Perty aint it?
    Hey Newman -

Looking good! OCNF is a bargain at 1.24 - 1.28.....however, who knows where it will go today? I don't have a clue. Best just to keep and eye on it and bank credit issues.

SIRI always mystifies me. I sure can't predict it, but I am glad for all of you money makers with it. You all sure deserve it after waiting so long.

Have a great trading day -

Bill

Guru
    04-21-2009, 09:06 AM #16

Ssccq

Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Bill, I've been looking at SSCCQ since you first mentioned it. A few questions tho.
    What is happening with the company that makes you so sure it will be increasing soon?
    What must be done with the company before it loses the Q and returns to being SSCC?
    Any other info you would like to share on it?

As always, thx in advance.
    Hey Shots -

When they went chapter 11 they sold some weaker companies off and are consolidating. The just received the highest award in the container business. They are a shipping container business for packaging. I will look up some news today and post it here in between things.

I really should catch up with the news with them also, but I am not afraid to own the stock. I have no worries there. Usually (from what I have experienced) penny stocks are something to toss as soon as possible, but this company has a real viable product and should grow well.

I will check it out again.

Have a great one -

Bill

Mentor
    04-21-2009, 12:26 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    pff imaginary pull back we should of NEVER seen the .40's and we wont see them today NEWMAN

Again, you were saying Tripp?

Didnt wake up in time to modify my purchase order at 42, so that is where it went off. I am back to a nice healthy chunk over my core position to continue playing with, in addition to having some additional stocks to play with now. FNM is doing nicely today, up 10%. Ford and OCNF are both down on the day... just trying to decide which one to buy... Oh hell, I'll get a couple hundred of both!

Guru
    04-21-2009, 01:48 PM #18
    well the last time we pulled back we didnt level off 20 cents below our
    high like we did this time. so gay gay gay gay gay gay gayn atasgyuscgfwdihiqwdvnoevjoebnv

Mentor
    04-21-2009, 02:42 PM #19
    You think this is all about a certain monetary value? We went up to 63, dropped back to 40. That is a 33% retracement based on overall stock price.

Last time, we spiked from like 16 to 37, and retraced to 22. that was a 15 cent retracement, or about 40% of the overall stock price.

Thus, it can be argued that that this pullback has not yet been as bad as the first one. Therefor, it could even continue tomorrow...

Guru
    04-21-2009, 04:21 PM #20

You da bomb!

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Again, you were saying Tripp?

Didnt wake up in time to modify my purchase order at 42, so that is where it went off. I am back to a nice healthy chunk over my core position to continue playing with, in addition to having some additional stocks to play with now. FNM is doing nicely today, up 10%. Ford and OCNF are both down on the day... just trying to decide which one to buy... Oh hell, I'll get a couple hundred of both!
    OCNF....You're the man, Newman!! You sure got it at a great price!! Way to go!!

Page 2 of 12 1234 ...