Page 2 of 23 123412 ...
    Head Honcho
    04-18-2009, 09:16 PM #11

doobz

I am glad that you visit other sites. More perspective is always a good thing. I take no exception at all in people exploring many opinions and sites. The only aspect we took exception to was a campaign that was designed to bring people away from this site while usineing this site to conduct the campaign.

I can live with many of the half truths that have been stated in these private messages, and frankly thought long and hard before starting this thread.

When people begin to throw around the censorship word, they are outright lying and disparaging this site. It seems most who throw around the word do not even understand what censorship is. Censorship was not the issue at all. I told the parties involved that I had no issue at all with taking an opposite opinion. However, when attacks of character begin to happen, it is going to far. As I have stated, the post in question was fine except for the title which could be construed as slanderous or libel. There was NO NEED to use the title that was used. It did nothing but enrage someone who we all have seen will take a suit pretty far.

My issues are:

1. Having an outright lie spread that this site is censoring people. This site took no exception to opinions that oppose Michael. All that was ever said was that writers had to tread carefully and be careful with how things were worded so that the site di not get into the middle of a law suit.

2. Using SiriusBuzz to recruit people away from this site is simply wrong. This site has grown organically as have many others. Never once have I gone to a site such as Orbitcast, Backstage, XM411, etc. and told people to come over here. I consider that to be behavior that is in very poor taste.

3. Having misinformation about what transpired spread around.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Enthusiast
    04-18-2009, 11:39 PM #12
    Hmmm.... I obviously missed whatever went down cuz I don't know what Tyler is referring to. All I know is this site's most frequent writer is gone...

Guru
    04-18-2009, 11:45 PM #13
    its their doobz me and demian found it earlier. http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=1767&page=2 im sure u wont have a hard time finding the post in question.

04-19-2009, 12:26 PM #14
    Wait a minute???

This all came about as a result of Michael Hartlieb? I hope this is a joke, Tyler. I hope you are not defending this scumbag. He has done as much to hurt this stock as the NAB, and he persists with his conspiracy theories to this day.

So what if he threatened to sue Siriusbuzz? I doubt anyone would have taken his case. Message forums are not easy to sue.

I agree with your points on recruiting away from a website, but if you are making claims about misinformation then you ought to clear it up publicly, especially if it involves Hartlieb.

04-19-2009, 01:24 PM #15
    That's funny... I just checked my inbox and saw no one trying to recruit me... I guess they don't want me at that other site. In fact, this thread is the first I heard of anything going on, LOL.

So since no one recruited me... I have no reason to go there then. They obviously don't care about my opinion. Guess I'm not loved as much as the rest of you, ho humm...

And Charles, I just saw your message -- I'll try and get back to you later.

---------

Mentor
    04-19-2009, 01:40 PM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by homer985 View Post
    That's funny... I just checked my inbox and saw no one trying to recruit me... I guess they don't want me at that other site. In fact, this thread is the first I heard of anything going on, LOL.

So since no one recruited me... I have no reason to go there then. They obviously don't care about my opinion. Guess I'm not loved as much as the rest of you, ho humm...

And Charles, I just saw your message -- I'll try and get back to you later.

---------
    Probably scared of you. You are intimidating to address, maybe thats it.
    Like the Godfather. Im sure its not because you would have nothing to add, so Im going with the former. Homer you help take down impossible scenarios some of us get crazy in laying out here, good to have someone who knows the SEC filings better than anyone here.

Guru
    04-19-2009, 03:04 PM #17
    Tyler, to be honest I look forward to getting back to the good old days when I was your only caller on your radio show.

Guru
    04-19-2009, 03:21 PM #18
    thats funny u would think homer would be the first you go after haha, i didnt get any pm's from brandon i got 1 from paratrooper rick i believe i would have to double check to be sure.

Guru
    04-19-2009, 03:22 PM #19
    Just so people know tyler is not making this up. Im not really condemning, back in the day i use to try to steal people from irc chat rooms haha dont fkin ask plz.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos
    yeah for sure ill check it out. ive been reading brandons articles on there for awhile, had no idea it was actually brandon though haha

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick
    Tripps,

Not sure you caught it - a bunch of us swung over to the new satwaves forum. Wanted to make sure you were in on the startup - it's becoming kinda fun.
    We're also trying to be selective on the primary posters... I know you're one of the long time residents over here...

http://www.satwaves.com - click on forum at the top
    or
    http://www.satwavesforum.com/phpbb/

If you have any issues with registration - let me know.

Rick
    Last edited by trippingthespeculatingpos; 04-19-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Mentor
    04-19-2009, 05:35 PM #20
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick
    Tripps,

Not sure you caught it - a bunch of us swung over to the new satwaves forum. Wanted to make sure you were in on the startup - it's becoming kinda fun.
    We're also trying to be selective on the primary posters... I know you're one of the long time residents over here...

hmmmmmm,, "primary posters"... check out their "FORUM LAWS" ...lol not rules but laws....also brandon is begging for money there , also talked about using satwaves to buy the dvd because "we'll get a piece of the pie" ..exACTLY WHO IS WE? i would post all this on there but their forum laws forbid it...TALK ABOUT CENSORSHIP!!!!

Page 2 of 23 123412 ...