Page 11 of 23 ... 91011121321 ...
    04-21-2009, 08:30 PM #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Here is proof that I was the rightful winner of the SiriusBuzz forum contest...

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/memberli...rt=posts&pp=30

At the time of the contest there were only like a handful of posts a week on the forums. I created the Intraday Thread and was like almost the only poster on the thread for weeks. I was committed to keeping it up to date with all of the latest SIRI news and info until more people got on board. I was integral in driving tons of traffic to the forums and it's current popularity. All I am asking for is the prize that I rightfully won.....is that too much to ask?

I am awaiting a response from Charles/Tyler in regards to the details of me getting the new XMP3. I would prefer the arrangements to be made with TSS Radio.....
    Demian, we love ya.... I think the stilleto 2 would be better though, it does come WiFi Capable...... just a thought.... (Notice John, I didn't say "just my 2 Cents".... because I know every time I or someone else puts their 2 Cents in the SP goes down by Four....... )

04-21-2009, 08:59 PM #102
    First let me say that I have enjoyed posting this site, SA in the past, and over at Satwaves because many that I posted with through the Merger fiasco now post to the forums over there. I am mostly interested in the forums, regardless of site, where I find a free flow of information and concerns are available to read, digest, comment, and raise questions. It is more interactive in a forum format and that is what I enjoy in reading and posting on Sirius Xm...

Having said that, I also like reading articles on current "News" on the company. In all honesty, with Sirius Press Release to my email or cellphone, there isn't much Real News that I don't already get. I most enjoyed this site when the "Hard Work" was being done by Tyler, releasing OEM statistics, Retail Numbers, FCC Filings with due diligence done by him on the authors and their motives. I also enjoyed the weekly show, that had Tyler on Blog Radio (sometimes on time and sometimes not, LOL), Charles in the Chat Room, and John as the only caller.... but, I was there every week listening. I took part in the after show Conference Call(s), one planned and one substituting for the actual show, (don't worry I won't tell them about your other stock that you trade Tyler, I'm too Chicken to do that) where both Brandon and Tyler leaked the American Bulls website as a place to follow an equity and possibly make some money. (just to cover them and myself: I might of imagined all of that... I'm not really sure. It was a while ago , and I'm old... )

My point is that these sites and the people who follow and participate in them are hear for the information, and yeah, the Drama... As sad or inspired as it may sound, it is entertainment and a means to a community of people, equipped with anonymity, that is .... "The Draw" of the Internet. Everyone can go about their lives during the day... sometimes that's here, sometimes it will be there or somewhere else, and freely give their opinions without much recourse..... It is the Site Owners, Administrators, and Writers, that take all of the Risk, with very little reward... For that I thank them all for providing the forums and the articles for us posters to pontificate on..... thanks...ALL....

Guru
    04-21-2009, 09:23 PM #103
    Demian, your posting was on fire back then, and yes it was keeping the wrap on the news, you did come out of the blue though and it was a tad excessive at times, but you pulled back as more people gained interest.

Nice job for sure~!

ps. I couldn't believe sometimes watching your count go from 50 to 600 in like 8 days.

get the xmp3

04-21-2009, 10:55 PM #104
    Hi, well it seems I don't pay enough attention to this place. The only thread I check is the intra-day and maybe if the title is interesting one or two others from time to time. I do recall the day all this began but I can't see "how we got here from there"
    And of course no one invited me anyplace.

Guru
    04-22-2009, 08:42 AM #105
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    Hi, well it seems I don't pay enough attention to this place. The only thread I check is the intra-day and maybe if the title is interesting one or two others from time to time. I do recall the day all this began but I can't see "how we got here from there"
    And of course no one invited me anyplace.

Thats because you cant give credit where credit is due. I mean really; "Retreat Hell, I am attacking in a new direction", should have quote marks around it. Chesty would be turning over in his grave right now.

Mentor
    04-22-2009, 10:21 AM #106
    this is the actual clause quoted by Homer..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM
    Thanks Homer,i still don't see that in the filing,but i'll take your word on it.

"4.6 No-Shop; Competing Proposals; Right to Terminate and Pay Termination Fee; Purchaser’s Right to Improve Terms. (a) The Company agrees that until the earlier of the Closing Date and April 15, 2009 (the “Non-Solicitation Period”): (i) it and its executive officers and directors shall not, (ii) its Subsidiaries and its Subsidiaries’ executive officers and directors shall not, and (iii) it shall use reasonable best efforts to ensure that its and its Subsidiaries’ agents and representatives shall not, (A) directly or indirectly, initiate, solicit or knowingly encourage or facilitate any inquiries or the making of any proposal or offer with respect to (x) a tender offer or exchange offer or proposal for a merger, consolidation or other business combination involving the Company and its Subsidiaries, or an investment in Equity Securities representing 10% or more of the outstanding Equity Securities of the Company or (y) any proposal or offer to Refinance, or to raise funds to be available to Refinance, all or any substantial portion of the outstanding indebtedness of XM Opco and/or , XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. (“XM Holdings”) maturing in 2009..."

key phrase being the close earlier

04-22-2009, 11:12 AM #107
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Thats because you cant give credit where credit is due. I mean really; "Retreat Hell, I am attacking in a new direction", should have quote marks around it. Chesty would be turning over in his grave right now.
    Hi, There is some debate in the Corps as to who actually said it. Major General Oliver P. Smith is often given credit. (But I give it to Chesty)

Guru
    04-22-2009, 11:12 AM #108
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    this is the actual clause quoted by Homer..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM
    Thanks Homer,i still don't see that in the filing,but i'll take your word on it.

"4.6 No-Shop; Competing Proposals; Right to Terminate and Pay Termination Fee; Purchaser’s Right to Improve Terms. (a) The Company agrees that until the earlier of the Closing Date and April 15, 2009 (the “Non-Solicitation Period”): (i) it and its executive officers and directors shall not, (ii) its Subsidiaries and its Subsidiaries’ executive officers and directors shall not, and (iii) it shall use reasonable best efforts to ensure that its and its Subsidiaries’ agents and representatives shall not, (A) directly or indirectly, initiate, solicit or knowingly encourage or facilitate any inquiries or the making of any proposal or offer with respect to (x) a tender offer or exchange offer or proposal for a merger, consolidation or other business combination involving the Company and its Subsidiaries, or an investment in Equity Securities representing 10% or more of the outstanding Equity Securities of the Company or (y) any proposal or offer to Refinance, or to raise funds to be available to Refinance, all or any substantial portion of the outstanding indebtedness of XM Opco and/or , XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. (“XM Holdings”) maturing in 2009..."

key phrase being the close earlier

JohnnyIrishXM, for me common sense does just as good. I posted this at SA;

Brandon it is you that is mentally challenge. As said before This is another bad call by you. First the bankruptcy from a boilerplate statement and now this. Once again I will ask where in there does it say liberty has to give back the 12,500,000 shares. Thats right it doesnt. just like the 30 million fee it stays with Liberty. There is a very clear statement though that should have told you you were wrong and that is where it states that Liberty can convert those shares at the time of their choosing. So dumb arse what is SIRIXM going to do if Liberty decides they want to convert and sell them. How do SIRIXM get the shares back. Thats right they cant. You are so retarded it is unbelievable. Common sense and logic escapes you. That is all you needed to figure this out and you could not.

Mentor
    04-22-2009, 12:09 PM #109
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    JohnnyIrishXM, for me common sense does just as good. I posted this at SA;

Brandon it is you that is mentally challenge. As said before This is another bad call by you. First the bankruptcy from a boilerplate statement and now this. Once again I will ask where in there does it say liberty has to give back the 12,500,000 shares. Thats right it doesnt. just like the 30 million fee it stays with Liberty. There is a very clear statement though that should have told you you were wrong and that is where it states that Liberty can convert those shares at the time of their choosing. So dumb arse what is SIRIXM going to do if Liberty decides they want to convert and sell them. How do SIRIXM get the shares back. Thats right they cant. You are so retarded it is unbelievable. Common sense and logic escapes you. That is all you needed to figure this out and you could not.
    John,lmao...it is just like the 2mil sub and bk article,he is so stubborn and won't admit it is a bogus story,everyone makes mistakes,but to be shown your wrong and still say your right is stupidity in it's highest form..IMHO..

Where did you post at?checked board,didn't see it,or is it under article?i'll check there now.

Mentor
    04-22-2009, 12:17 PM #110
    well it has officially started..brandon "flip flop" mathews attacking tyler in his posts and his articles. fkn donk ..and cos btw, i would post my differences in the other forum but the "FORUM LAWS" prohibit it and i'll post here what i see fit. dont tell me what or where or when i can write something so back off. who made you the supreme authority on this freedom thread? especially since you post mostly on the other site , dont come here and tell me what to write. just ignore my posts if you dont like what i have to say..PERIOD.

Page 11 of 23 ... 91011121321 ...