Page 16 of 26 ... 61415161718 ...
    Enthusiast
    04-17-2009, 03:45 PM #151
    just for a chuckle from brandon's site:

Geez Brandon, you did predict a possible pull back to close at .48 cents. That is looking to be true.

Thanks again Rick and Brandon for this great new forum. And thanks to all who kept my jumpy a$$ from selling at .48. Brandon, I'm trying like hell to learn how to read those charts. Vegas anyone =)

Brandon,
    I know a few million posts ago, you said no one was giving you credit for your 0.50 call..Your analysis and minute by minute updates provided the badly needed tools to help a novice like myself make atleast somewhat informed decisions to throw in more 'good money after bad'. It helped me average down from $3.30 with 8K shares about 3-4 months ago to an average of 0.67 with 55K shares.I think you deserve more than just a 'good call Brandon'Hats off to you

Brandon, are you starting to get the I told you so urge to all the naysayers. You have done pretty good so far with your insight my man, the articles are good reads.

I stuck in out thanks to all of the valuable information I have read and learned from the people who contribute to this forum and I must thank you all... now I can relax and just enoy. No way I will be selling.. long and strong now.

it goes on and on... geesh

Mentor
    04-17-2009, 03:51 PM #152
    Quote Originally Posted by dmo2424 View Post
    just for a chuckle from brandon's site:

Geez Brandon, you did predict a possible pull back to close at .48 cents. That is looking to be true.

Thanks again Rick and Brandon for this great new forum. And thanks to all who kept my jumpy a$$ from selling at .48. Brandon, I'm trying like hell to learn how to read those charts. Vegas anyone =)

Brandon,
    I know a few million posts ago, you said no one was giving you credit for your 0.50 call..Your analysis and minute by minute updates provided the badly needed tools to help a novice like myself make atleast somewhat informed decisions to throw in more 'good money after bad'. It helped me average down from $3.30 with 8K shares about 3-4 months ago to an average of 0.67 with 55K shares.I think you deserve more than just a 'good call Brandon'Hats off to you

Brandon, are you starting to get the I told you so urge to all the naysayers. You have done pretty good so far with your insight my man, the articles are good reads.

I stuck in out thanks to all of the valuable information I have read and learned from the people who contribute to this forum and I must thank you all... now I can relax and just enoy. No way I will be selling.. long and strong now.

it goes on and on... geesh
    did you see the post in the morning where he said isn't anyone gonna comment on my article and see i predicted this...then everyone chimed in..hilarious..

Guru
    04-17-2009, 03:52 PM #153
    alot of selling going into close. Might not close in the .50's

04-17-2009, 03:54 PM #154
    Congrats today to all SIRI longs!

Mentor
    04-17-2009, 03:54 PM #155
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    alot of selling going into close. Might not close in the .50's
    yes tug of war over .50 right now...5 min to go.

350k sitting at .525 hope it gets thru..

Enthusiast
    04-17-2009, 03:55 PM #156
    this is my last post about them- but it's nauseating (and really entertaining) the drivel coming out over at satwaves... i sound like a paid basher of his site and I'm not but it's just such good stuff:

My faith in God and my fellow man led me to become acquainted with all of you. Just want to say thank you to God and all of you....it's a much more satisfying experience with friends. Keep the faith.... Enjoy your weekend everybody, and let's all savor what has occured here today over the weekend...but the fight is far from over!

Guru
    04-17-2009, 03:55 PM #157
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    don't forget the outrageous SiriusXM is Going BK article not more than 1 hour after he said Neg 2 mil sub loss for 09..... said he had a responsibility to his loyal readers,remember,he lost me right there on that one..

I know, I guess they all forgot about that along with the 2 million sub loss in 2009. It gos along with what I was saying before they dont go back to see him saying just the opposite just before. Remember the arguement I had with him on his daily (minute,hourly) calls and that they were useless with SIRIXM because of the numerous reasons given before.

Mentor
    04-17-2009, 03:57 PM #158
    sellers gave in,under .50 looks like

Mentor
    04-17-2009, 03:59 PM #159
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I know, I guess they all forgot about that along with the 2 million sub loss in 2009. It gos along with what I was saying before they dont go back to see him saying just the opposite just before. Remember the arguement I had with him on his daily (minute,hourly) calls and that they were useless with SIRIXM because of the numerous reasons given before.

almost forgot,that was after the liberty deal,he said BK

04-17-2009, 04:01 PM #160
    TD closed @ .50
    Last edited by Gallep; 04-17-2009 at 04:03 PM.

Page 16 of 26 ... 61415161718 ...