100 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy
    50 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator Buy

Long Term Indicators Average: 100% - Buy
    100-Day Average Volume - 61251754

Overall Average: 100% - Buy

Price Support Pivot Point Resistance

0.50 0.38 0.49 0.59

04-17-2009, 11:22 PM #203
    When the entire market gets cranked, which should happen in the next few weeks, SIRI will retest the .38 level. Anyone not unloading shares at these levels will be missing some of the action. JMHO. Siri has too many shares out and the amount available to short is still very high. I picked up 30k today at .435 but not before booking the moster run up from .06. I will look to unload 20k on the next move, up or down. Remember what we are trading, an imaginary piece of paper.

04-17-2009, 11:37 PM #204
    Any idea when the Q1 report will be announced? Isn't there
    a timeframe in which they have to report it?

Julie

Addict
    04-17-2009, 11:47 PM #205
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Any idea when the Q1 report will be announced? Isn't there
    a timeframe in which they have to report it?

Julie
    If not mistaken they have 45 days from close of Q1 which would be by about May 15th.

04-18-2009, 04:52 AM #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    When the entire market gets cranked, which should happen in the next few weeks, SIRI will retest the .38 level. Anyone not unloading shares at these levels will be missing some of the action. JMHO. Siri has too many shares out and the amount available to short is still very high. I picked up 30k today at .435 but not before booking the moster run up from .06. I will look to unload 20k on the next move, up or down. Remember what we are trading, an imaginary piece of paper.
    But also remember, some people are investing here too. Not just trading.

Addict
    04-18-2009, 09:20 AM #207
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    sl62, where you been, I'll bet they are looking for you over at "satwaves".
    888's...

What's up man...hope all is well. Didn't mean to fall of the radar..weird sequence of events coming together at once beginning with me losing my internet service for a solid week and dealing with Comcast to try to figure out why. Nuts. SIRI held prety steady last few weeks so I didn't miss much. I see there was an uprising while I was away. All I'll say about that is censorship sucks but true that business is business. The almighty dollar rules us all. We left SA because we were being told what we could or could not talk about..and were dictated to where we could talk about our business. That wasn't cool then and isn't now. I have nothing against Charles or SB and I still am humbled by the hospitality he and other regulars here showed us. If anything is true, metaphorically speaking, there will always be new America's sprouting from English tyranny and control. Trouble is, he who has the gold makes the rules no matter where it is, so we'll see what happens next...I do support free speech no matter what though.

So we hit another milestone in SIRI trek back up. Nothing new to us who expected the correction (and much more to come) way back in December...long before we ever saw .03 in AH. Critical mass isn't achieved in a day but it is in time. This is a stock to stay with, and make money back...and then just make money. Imagine how all the sellers and gone for good @ .13 feel now. They are paralyzed with anger and fear and will never be able to bring themselves to buy this stock again--fearing they will be taken out back tomorrow. All they can do is watch and weep--and days like yesterday had them soiling their undies. The overall market sentiment has changed and hopefully people see that. Shorts are abandoning positions everywhere because the short play as a strategy is over right here (albeit temporary). Many people are still squirting in their pants now and then because of so much relentless selling over the past 6 months...but to be successful now in this market, traders have to be wary but also allow themselves to believe in 8 or 9 consecutive up-days at times and then very minimal pullback. This looks like a mistake or a trap but believing in that makes anyone miss the move. So many stocks overshot the downside and so corrections are necessary and they are occurring right now on no news everywhere. It's actually a beautiful sight...if not a just one. SIRI's SP has changed and we have to change wth it. The ugly days are over (at least for now).

Have a good weekend my man!

04-18-2009, 10:16 AM #208
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    888's...

What's up man...hope all is well. Didn't mean to fall of the radar..weird sequence of events coming together at once beginning with me losing my internet service for a solid week and dealing with Comcast to try to figure out why. Nuts. SIRI held prety steady last few weeks so I didn't miss much. I see there was an uprising while I was away. All I'll say about that is censorship sucks but true that business is business. The almighty dollar rules us all. We left SA because we were being told what we could or could not talk about..and were dictated to where we could talk about our business. That wasn't cool then and isn't now. I have nothing against Charles or SB and I still am humbled by the hospitality he and other regulars here showed us. If anything is true, metaphorically speaking, there will always be new America's sprouting from English tyranny and control. Trouble is, he who has the gold makes the rules no matter where it is, so we'll see what happens next...I do support free speech no matter what though.

So we hit another milestone in SIRI trek back up. Nothing new to us who expected the correction (and much more to come) way back in December...long before we ever saw .03 in AH. Critical mass isn't achieved in a day but it is in time. This is a stock to stay with, and make money back...and then just make money. Imagine how all the sellers and gone for good @ .13 feel now. They are paralyzed with anger and fear and will never be able to bring themselves to buy this stock again--fearing they will be taken out back tomorrow. All they can do is watch and weep--and days like yesterday had them soiling their undies. The overall market sentiment has changed and hopefully people see that. Shorts are abandoning positions everywhere because the short play as a strategy is over right here (albeit temporary). Many people are still squirting in their pants now and then because of so much relentless selling over the past 6 months...but to be successful now in this market, traders have to be wary but also allow themselves to believe in 8 or 9 consecutive up-days at times and then very minimal pullback. This looks like a mistake or a trap but believing in that makes anyone miss the move. So many stocks overshot the downside and so corrections are necessary and they are occurring right now on no news everywhere. It's actually a beautiful sight...if not a just one. SIRI's SP has changed and we have to change wth it. The ugly days are over (at least for now).

Have a good weekend my man!
    What's up Sl, I left you a message at Satwaves last night. Just in case you didn't get it, I was worried about you and missed your posts especially during this incredible week. Hope all is well

04-18-2009, 11:46 AM #209
    Demian, Great Post and I totally agree.... BB Bands and 13,50,and 200 DMA's are what I use to know when to buy more and sell some for stocks in general. Unfortunately for this one on the way down, it kept breaking through the lows making us all nauseous. On the way up, so far, this set up has been the clearest I've seen and supported by a 2 day rally.

We have to keep in mind that we had an increase and SI at the end of March and with volume yesterday, I am sure that SI number has gone down... That means they are going to want to get their money back when we hit or approach .63. It also means that I would be very cautious about adding new shares here.

As Big Ben has said, and I agree, you have to follow a Sell Strategy to make money. (not his exact words but you get the drift). Missed opportunities on the way up are just as bad as those we already experienced on the way down.... My sell strategy was for shares to be sold at .425 but with the buy I made a little over .35 earlier in the week I grouped this lot with them and put a sell in at .4987, which sold yesterday. I also got sold out of another lot at just under .52 yesterday. If we approach .63 I will sell all of my shares and wait until a pull back or the CC to get back in.

Stocks have "Gravity" and when they go up this fast, they usually consolidate. Remember it wasn't long ago when we ran to .45 in a flash and then pulled back to the mid twenties just as quickly, and then settled at the low thirties just before this nice break out. The Shorts will get back in at the 200DMA, they watch the same thing. We can all cry about the manipulation that goes on or we can "See It, Act On It, and Make Money Too". This is the hardest part in Trading or Investing: Knowing when to take your profit. IMVHO we all suffer from it and need to take the emotion out of the equation.....

Mentor
    04-18-2009, 11:58 AM #210
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    Demian, Great Post and I totally agree.... BB Bands and 13,50,and 200 DMA's are what I use to know when to buy more and sell some for stocks in general. Unfortunately for this one on the way down, it kept breaking through the lows making us all nauseous. On the way up, so far, this set up has been the clearest I've seen and supported by a 2 day rally.

We have to keep in mind that we had an increase and SI at the end of March and with volume yesterday, I am sure that SI number has gone down... That means they are going to want to get their money back when we hit or approach .63. It also means that I would be very cautious about adding new shares here.

As Big Ben has said, and I agree, you have to follow a Sell Strategy to make money. (not his exact words but you get the drift). Missed opportunities on the way up are just as bad as those we already experienced on the way down.... My sell strategy was for shares to be sold at .425 but with the buy I made a little over .35 earlier in the week I grouped this lot with them and put a sell in at .4987, which sold yesterday. I also got sold out of another lot at just under .52 yesterday. If we approach .63 I will sell all of my shares and wait until a pull back or the CC to get back in.

Stocks have "Gravity" and when they go up this fast, they usually consolidate. Remember it wasn't long ago when we ran to .45 in a flash and then pulled back to the mid twenties just as quickly, and then settled at the low thirties just before this nice break out. The Shorts will get back in at the 200DMA, they watch the same thing. We can all cry about the manipulation that goes on or we can "See It, Act On It, and Make Money Too". This is the hardest part in Trading or Investing: Knowing when to take your profit. IMVHO we all suffer from it and need to take the emotion out of the equation.....
    Yes, Cos1000, I know one man who is crying. Im Not Jim Cramer. I told him last week if he was waiting for the .20s again he was going to be waiting forever. HEHEHE. I told him to buy now, and hes missed another leg up because he refuses, this is funny now, because its true now as it was true a year ago, you have to seperate the stock from the company. Has Sirius deserved to be .05 cents? No. Does it deserve to be $2? No. But if a stock shows its bottomed, its showed you a consolidation, its showing you a buy signal, forget that its a PIG, just buy it. LOL
    I agree about adding shares here. Time to add was in Feb. and early March.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 04-18-2009 at 12:01 PM.

Page 21 of 26 ... 111920212223 ...