Page 19 of 26 ... 91718192021 ...
    Enthusiast
    04-17-2009, 04:38 PM #181
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Relmor read the whole thread here,you will see it is about the theme and dissing everyone from here ,there....and BTW you just did the same mistake i made,read one post and assume,see you saw God and commented....
    I wasnt signaling out any one post from over there. It was a long series of non technical arse kissings to mostly Brandon and the last thing I included was about God. apparently that's the only thing you saw over here Relmor. And out of context i'm sure you think I'm mocking GOD. I wasn't. If the poster takes true offense I'll explain myself to him and apologize. But it's a bit ridiculous over there right now. I love you No I love YOU... yeah yeah i'm happy we're moving up but i'm a long way away from breaking even and people are acting like they won the lottery on .50 cent stock!

"Now let's not start sucking each other's d1ck's quite yet" Pulp Fiction
    Last edited by dmo2424; 04-17-2009 at 04:42 PM.

Guru
    04-17-2009, 04:38 PM #182
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    I agree with Relmor.......................... I know you guys are better than that. Iv'e seen it. Have a good weekend, and congrats on your trades. I have to get back to camp............... the Dog will be coming in soon, and I'm sure he'll need some attention after such a long, forceful run. Later..... ..killer .............. keeper of the dog........................ .

Come on killer you know I am not better then that. You guys should just be glad I am not over there saying it.

04-17-2009, 04:40 PM #183
    Quote Originally Posted by dmo2424 View Post
    I wasnt singling out any one post from over there. It was a long series of non technical arse kissings to mostly Brandon and the last thing I included was about God. out of context i'm sure you think I'm mocking GOD. I wasn't. If the poster takes true offense I'll explain myself to him and apologize. But it's a bit ridiculous over there right now.

"Now let's not start sucking each other's d1ck's quite yet" -Major League the movie
    That quote is from pulp fiction...it is said by mr wolf when they are disposing of the body at quentin tarantinos home

Enthusiast
    04-17-2009, 04:43 PM #184
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagogary View Post
    That quote is from pulp fiction...it is said by mr wolf when they are disposing of the body at quentin tarantinos home
    whoops you are right. but there must be a similiar line in major league too, which is full of good quotes... thanks

Mentor
    04-17-2009, 04:44 PM #185
    Yes, we get emotional sometimes. Ive thrown my keyboard over this stock, when it goes up 800% of the lows, after being driven insane by this stock, I suppose some mental and verbal celebrations are useful. Sorry Irish for assuming. Some guys are emotional, and it comes out in their posts. I like it , I think its good for the spirit to verbalize what you feel.
    Have a good weekend everyone. Hugs!!! Kidding...

Enthusiast
    04-17-2009, 04:55 PM #186
    from that barron's article today- the stuff on SIRI that all seems good:

# On Sirius, Liberty sees “lots of leverage to the operating base.” (Translation: if Sirius were to raise rates on its 19 million subscribers, they could boost cash flow performance.) He also said the company is looking at many options on next moves, in particular trying to figure out ways to benefit from the company’s substantial net operating loss carryforwards. He says Liberty is looking at things like converting some debt to preferred shares and various sale/leaseback arrangements, among other things. Malone and Maffei are some of the world’s most creative financial engineers, and Sirius gives then some new opportunities to play.
    # According to Arenson, the company indicated no plans for a reverse split to SIRI shares.
    # They have no visibility on auto sales, and therefore not much on Sirius subscriber growth, either.
    # Arenson said that CFO Frear played down the importance of the new Sirius app for the Apple iPhone, although Arenson said he understands some people internally are more excited about it. He also reports that Sirius continues to re-negotiate their contracts with a variety of content providers, including Howard Stern and Major League Baseball.

Enthusiast
    04-17-2009, 05:03 PM #187
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    I agree with Relmor.......................... I know you guys are better than that. Iv'e seen it. Have a good weekend, and congrats on your trades. I have to get back to camp............... the Dog will be coming in soon, and I'm sure he'll need some attention after such a long, forceful run. Later..... ..killer .............. keeper of the dog........................ .

Any report on SL62.....Three weeks.... and counting!!

Guru
    04-17-2009, 05:05 PM #188
    sl62, where you been, I'll bet they are looking for you over at "satwaves".

Guru
    04-17-2009, 05:05 PM #189
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoooie View Post
    Any report on SL62.....Three weeks.... and counting!!

He is logged on now.

Well he was, now he is gone.
    Last edited by john; 04-17-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Mentor
    04-17-2009, 06:00 PM #190
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Yes, we get emotional sometimes. Ive thrown my keyboard over this stock, when it goes up 800% of the lows, after being driven insane by this stock, I suppose some mental and verbal celebrations are useful. Sorry Irish for assuming. Some guys are emotional, and it comes out in their posts. I like it , I think its good for the spirit to verbalize what you feel.
    Have a good weekend everyone. Hugs!!! Kidding...
    No problem here Relmor,or with anyone else...hope Brandon and Para do great at satwaves.they did a good job in short period of time...

Page 19 of 26 ... 91718192021 ...