Page 7 of 7 ... 567
    Guru
    04-15-2009, 07:53 PM #61
    yeah its all coming down to whether or not we can take .40, can we do it!!! i would expect to at least come close tommorow.

04-15-2009, 09:09 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    Hi, I love TDA.
    Mogami--
    If you happen to have an iPhone, I highly highly recommend the TD Ameritrade app available for free via the App Store.
    Like you, I'm waiting for ING to move funds over to TDA (they do it by paper and snail mail, ferchrissakes), and have been using the iPhone TDA app almost every day.
    Nothing like real-time quotes, etc. in your pocket. Can't wait to actually have my funds in there to put the app to good use.

Enthusiast
    04-15-2009, 09:37 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Mogami--
    If you happen to have an iPhone, I highly highly recommend the TD Ameritrade app available for free via the App Store.
    Like you, I'm waiting for ING to move funds over to TDA (they do it by paper and snail mail, ferchrissakes), and have been using the iPhone TDA app almost every day.
    Nothing like real-time quotes, etc. in your pocket. Can't wait to actually have my funds in there to put the app to good use.

You don't know if they have a Scottrader app do you?

Guru
    04-15-2009, 09:40 PM #64
    INO.com Trend Analysis

SIRIUS XM RADIO INC (NASDAQ:SIRI)

Smart Scan Chart Analysis confirms that a strong uptrend is in place and that the market remains positive longer term. Strong Uptrend with money management stops. A triangle indicates the presence of a very strong trend that is being driven by strong forces and insiders.

Based on a pre-defined weighted trend formula for chart analysis, SIRI scored +100 on a scale from -100 (strong downtrend) to +100 (strong uptrend):

04-15-2009, 09:54 PM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by RMAN View Post
    You don't know if they have a Scottrader app do you?
    That would be lovely. I use bloomberg!

Mentor
    04-15-2009, 10:42 PM #66
    I actually believe the last time they were talking about worldspace, homer infact confirmed that the sats were useless, all with less than 5 years of estimated lifespan. That means that if they bought worldspace, they would have to launch an entirely new constellation of satellites in less than 5 years just to cover that area.

The other key issue is that while there are a ton of people in the area that they could cover, there are something like 45 different languages in that area. Talk about niche programming.

Mentor
    04-15-2009, 11:26 PM #67
    good day today. ranging up..1st quarter numbers might be the headfake. 2nd and 3rd quarters will be where the real movements are. they will include iphone revenue, continuous synergies and an improved auto market(if not level autos and not declining). MY issue is still when will they reverse split? my assumption is after the rs, there will be a drop in SP (at least temporarily) and malone will then buy up 9.9%...i dont think they want the SP to go up too much before then. so timing is big for the RS and my breakeven (.88).....if they RS after i breakeven, i wont mind. company metrics are looking good for the future. if they RS before i break even ,im confident they'll get there, but it'll take a loooooong time. tom petty - "the waiting is the hardest part"......theyre getting quite a few donations on the new blog site. now you can pay to get bad advice..lol...jk ...not really jk.....ok yeah jk...if anyone paid attention to my theory on the SP check my post on around mar 26...pretty much explained what would happen through today and short term(less than 1yr) future and its still holding water... i have a feeling a new group of multimillionaires will emerge from this current financial crisis , i'm just trying to be one them...DYODD!!!!

Mentor
    04-16-2009, 12:37 AM #68
    P.S.

dont expect a huge rise with an S&P UPGRADE..smart money knows they missed or failed to downgrade all the companies last year that are a part of this financial mess. its gonna take smart money to move this stock and take it away from people controlling it at cheap price. they look at whether this company will make them money and they want to see results first. a good business plan, lots of money coming in and an ability to pay off their debtload.

Enthusiast
    04-16-2009, 03:10 AM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    relmar first of all, your a bastard, LOL. Second he has already confirmed most of what I just said in another thread inwhich I was telling "asm610" the samething, he also didn't believe me until homer said basically the samething (in a more wordy way). Next as I said before the EU is most likely not going to let that old deal stand with the new owners, also most of the repeater network is not even up yet in the EU, it was just approved. As to the bandwidth it would most likely be as HARD/easy to get SIRIXMs spectrum approved to operate in those areas as it would to get them to approve of the takeover of the WS bandwidth. Finally your a bastard, LOL.
    the partners from Italy has sued world-space over the repeater network. which was sold to Noah Samara along with one of his first partners with questionable ties to certain groups via Yenura Pte. Ltd. as part of the bankruptcy proceeding.

while the partners from Italy were trying to take title via the legal process within the court system in another country.

correct the two birds are just about spent and very outdated the ground spare was never even completed.

India has rolled out 265 fm stations in many cites across the country and currently has another 210 in the works the license only run 4% of revenue.also their was a good bit of talk about hdradio with some form of testing taking place a couple of years back.

satellite is not allowed to have any paid commercials and must even limit promotion channel content to under two minutes per hour.Along with some content restrictions for religious and other types of programming.

also i think the repeater network issue was or is still open for India.

world-space only had documentation to broadcast in three countries within the Eu Swiss,German and Italy. along with Bahrain and the Uae currently.

at one point they had a French partner operation and it drew very few subs not sure if they maintain the documents for broadcasting there

i don't think the Swiss or German build-out process even started.

i'm with john on this issue,

Page 7 of 7 ... 567