Page 1 of 5 123 ...
    Mentor
    04-13-2009, 11:19 PM #1

SIRI Intraday Thread: Tuesday April 14

Ok, ok, ok. Enough bitchin and moanin. I locked the Monday thread and hope to put an end to the argument right there. I had let it go in the weekend thread, because markets were closed and I figured you all would get it out of your system. Apparently, I was wrong...

Tripps: Calm down. It will be alright. If you don't like Relmor, just ignore his posts. You will never see them again...

Relmor: Not sure why you are saying that no one wanted SA people over here. I think the only one that has posted a single issue with any SA person has been... Tripps. SA is more than welcome here, and MOST of us value your (you and the rest of the SA gang) insights, although it has made my job as moderator much more time consuming .

Julietoo: Not sure why people jumped on you in the first place. That should not have happened, and for that, I am sorry. I would assume it had to do with the fact that no one one these boards takes a single thing that anyone on Yahoo says seriously... unless it is someone who also posts here. For the future, if you reference another article, please provide a link.

For the rest of you: Let's talk about SIRIUS. That is why we are here afterall, isn't it?

Guru
    04-13-2009, 11:33 PM #2
    screw you newman you ferret, haha had to do it. I like relmor i just had to be bad ass today since it is fight week on the stern show and it was a slow day. Plus i had to find a way to hit on julie, hey if u show me your pic ill show u mine haha okay okay i know i know off topic, so i think siri will break .36 tommorow, back on topic.

Enthusiast
    04-13-2009, 11:55 PM #3
    When is the launching of the Satellite due. The annual report indicated the launch would be in the 2Q. I think it is impacting the share price to some extent.

04-13-2009, 11:59 PM #4
    Trip: Check out the last post on the Monday thread

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    04-14-2009, 12:50 AM #5
    Hey everyone,

I have been kind of absent lately, basically since the stock is stuck in this range...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?????????????

Brandon and pararick are gone? Their is a new site??? All the SA members are leaving??? WHAT HAPPENED?

04-14-2009, 06:49 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have been kind of absent lately, basically since the stock is stuck in this range...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?????????????

Brandon and pararick are gone? Their is a new site??? All the SA members are leaving??? WHAT HAPPENED?
    Hopeful, I don't think they are gone.....No one leaves. That's like saying you are not going to look at Siri share price. They are just taking a little time out. This stock can make you crazy!!! (If you guys are listening, I'm not saying it made you crazy!!!)

04-14-2009, 07:02 AM #7

Progress

Performance For Sirius XM Radio Inc
    Sirius XM Radio Inc (Nasdaq)
    sector: Cyclical Consumer Goods & Services . industry: Broadcasting · View SIRI on other exchanges
    As of 13 Apr 2009
    0.36USD Price Change
    +0.01 Percent Change
    +2.74% Analyst Recommendations

Research Another Stock: Symbol Look-up
    Independent Research | Broker Research

Price Performance
    Period Actual(%) vs. S&P 500 (%) Rank In Industry Industry Rank
    4 Week 82.86 60.26 90 23
    13 Week 168.20 184.83 99 55
    26 Week -12.50 -7.05 53 39
    52 Week -86.59 -78.80 9 48
    YTD 191.67 207.57 99 40

Note: Rank is a percentile that ranges from 0 to 99, with 99 = best.
    Find out more about SIRI.O
    Charts
    Insider Trading
    NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. Nasdaq delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

oh...and link http://www.reuters.com/finance/stock...?symbol=SIRI.O

I see this as progress....So, is .36-.38 all the love we get?

Enthusiast
    04-14-2009, 07:38 AM #8
    xm canada comments on new copyright rates, note the wording on the rates being based on device type...

heres the link

TORONTO, April 13 /CNW/ - Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc., parentcompany of XM Canada ("CSR" or the "Company") (TSX: XSR) today responded to the April 8, 2009 decision by the Copyright Board of Canada (the Board) regarding royalties for Satellite Radio Services.
    The Board announced that royalties would be approximately 6.2 per cent
    starting in 2010 (with discount rates for prior years) and based on a formula
    that includes payments for the communication of musical works, the
    communication of sound recordings and rates for the reproduction of musical
    works. The reproduction rate varies depending upon the type of receiver used
    by the subscriber.
    The complete decision by the Board can be found at:
    http://www.cb-cda.gc.ca/decisions/m20090408-b.pdf

04-14-2009, 08:21 AM #9

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bababoooie View Post
    When is the launching of the Satellite due. The annual report indicated the launch would be in the 2Q. I think it is impacting the share price to some extent.
    You will be knowing only after the Satellite in placed in the sky and i.e. how our CEO MEL works.

As far as share price is concerned...

Market goes down and SP goes down
    Market goes up and SP goes down
    Good News and SP goes down
    Bad News and SP goes down
    No News and SP goes down

Do not know when the trend will reverse.

Long SIRI
    Last edited by Far Away; 04-14-2009 at 08:45 AM.

04-14-2009, 08:53 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Far Away View Post
    You will be knowing only after the Satellite in placed in the sky and i.e. how our CEO MEL works.
    I thought it was already announced for June 29th, 2009?

Page 1 of 5 123 ...