Page 5 of 21 ... 3456715 ...
    04-13-2009, 10:58 AM #41
    Jworld I thnk your in the wrong thread. Oh wait I'm in the wrong thread. Now I'm confused?

Anyway I think were in for a total bore fest the next few weeks. Oh well time to catch up on those episodes of lost i missed.

Enthusiast
    04-13-2009, 11:00 AM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by buddylee View Post
    Jworld I thnk your in the wrong thread. Oh wait I'm in the wrong thread. Now I'm confused?

Anyway I think were in for a total bore fest the next few weeks. Oh well time to catch up on those episodes of lost i missed.
    You will find a lot of enjoyment in that. You missed some good ones...

04-13-2009, 11:03 AM #43
    Don't worry Julie i've been wrong a few times, well ok everytime. But i'll keep on keepin on.
    The mm's are probably pissed by this low volume. They may have to consolodate to get this to move. They don't seem to be working togther anymore. It looks like they are actually fighting each other for the scraps.

Mentor
    04-13-2009, 11:04 AM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    It was no big thing. I had posted that one of the more credible
    posters from another board, said there would be a big announcement
    this holiday weekend. I SPECULATED that it may concern a
    IPhone/Sirius connection. Obviously the poster was wrong and
    obviously I was wrong for posting it. I apologized for the irresponsible
    post. I didn't realize it would be unacceptable without a link.
    Like it was pointed out I am a new poster here, although I have read
    here for several months. I attempted to join in the club but was
    soundly disciplined when I did so. Now I know better.
    Julie
    My calls.
    Buy at .05 cents.
    Buy at .12 cents.
    Buy at .17 cents.
    Buy at .30 cents.
    Buy at .32 cents.
    Buy at .34 cents.
    Buy at .37 cents.
    6 out of 7 and one call is a penny off.
    Sell at .40 if it fails to break the second time.
    Picked the EXACT day I said the stock would move more than .05 cents.
    Called the Malone deal as done deal a week before. Said the April 15th deadline was irrelevant.
    Said there would be no R/S as of today. Still a good call.
    I also correctly called the trading range of .32 to .36 cents when it was trading at .15 cents. Said resistance was at .42 cents.
    Sold out of the stock starting at .86 cents, and completely out at .36 cents. Rebought at .12 cents and started gaining back again. Did you hold the whole way down? If you follow my posts you could do worse. But once again, thats for new readers this post only, so they dont listen to fools who ramble. Dont be mad I make great calls. Just enjoy them loser.

Never claimed to be the best trader, or have the most experience. I also warned that those two take downs wouldnt hold and not to sell into them, but buy into them. Now if all this isnt news to you, great, if I helped one person, then I did my job.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 04-13-2009 at 11:09 AM.

Addict
    04-13-2009, 11:04 AM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    It was no big thing. I had posted that one of the more credible
    posters from another board, said there would be a big announcement
    this holiday weekend. I SPECULATED that it may concern a
    IPhone/Sirius connection. Obviously the poster was wrong and
    obviously I was wrong for posting it. I apologized for the irresponsible
    post. I didn't realize it would be unacceptable without a link.
    Like it was pointed out I am a new poster here, although I have read
    here for several months. I attempted to join in the club but was
    soundly disciplined when I did so. Now I know better.
    Julie
    Nah..no big deal. You said you had info from a credible poster at another site..meaning, 'hey, I picked this up on internet and who knows what it means, but I'm sharing it FWIW.' I don't see anything wrong with that. Links to internet stuff don't mean much unless it is to the WSJ or other well known stock site. A link to a forum where some knucklehead says something is no different than reiterating what was said directly and indicating where you got it. Everyone needs to relax and not react to stuff like this. No transgression here at all.

04-13-2009, 11:08 AM #46

Another perfectly good thing in life shot to hell.

I used to come here for smart interactions and insights. Somewhere along the line these threads have lost their way and are now filled with a bunch of whiners who can't wait to trip each other up and start a pissing contest. It takes too much time to find a post of value now.

I realize no one will miss me so please don't fire off a bunch of chest puffing posts telling me to get lost. I'm already gone.

04-13-2009, 11:09 AM #47
    Good Morning to Everyone
    Can we relax now? I'm looking forward to a great week.
    Julie

Mentor
    04-13-2009, 11:11 AM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusDad View Post
    I used to come here for smart interactions and insights. Somewhere along the line these threads have lost their way and are now filled with a bunch of whiners who can't wait to trip each other up and start a pissing contest. It takes too much time to find a post of value now.

I realize no one will miss me so please don't fire off a bunch of chest puffing posts telling me to get lost. I'm already gone.
    No, the bigger problem is that SA people were never wanted here by the old timers here. So if I make a bad call, I get heat. If I make a good call, Im bragging. Cant win.

04-13-2009, 11:12 AM #49

Well there inlies the problem. There is nothing going on to be insightfull about and i think it has everyone on edge just waiting to get there hands on something. Nothing to do in the meantime but rattle some cages.

Addict
    04-13-2009, 11:14 AM #50

If you go, bye. Hope you stick around though. The BS happens from time to time in all of these threads. It's a matter of how much, how often, and how bad. I'd say, 95% of posts are on topic and valuable, with some polite and professional disagreement. But, yeah, sometimes the crap bubbles up. No big deal.

Page 5 of 21 ... 3456715 ...