Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    Guru
    04-19-2009, 02:10 AM #31

Hayz

Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    just sold hayz, wasnt liking their earnings and ah action got mer nervous , 50 dollar loss including commision so not bad.
    Hey Tripps -

First of all, I would like to say that I give you the top star for being the most dedicated SIRI owner anywhere that I know of. You sold all of your other stocks and threw it into SIRI and and stuck with it, lived it and have made it reap. You deserve all of the credit in the world.....even though you are a lib...lol

Your tenacity is like a pit bull and you deserve great credit!

Now that we are past that...lol...What the hell is up with HAYZ? They make wheels for cars and trucks...did I miss something?

As soon as I saw that show up on your positions I checked it out and wondered. What was that other stock that you were interested in that did everything to do with cars? I cannot remember the name.

I am very happy and acknowledge you for your guts and determination with SIRI. Congrats on your magnificent gains!

Bill

Guru
    04-19-2009, 02:16 AM #32

Praise the Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Mel cut me another check today. I'm 1 penny per share short of being whole again. Actually, never thought this day would come.

Have a great weekend!

Jeff
    One penny short! Now what?? That is the bold question...lol Scary thought...Should I hang on or take my money and invest???

It is totally personal...........but I would bet on the gray horse...they always win!

Bill

Mentor
    04-19-2009, 02:45 AM #33
    They are only making fun of my head because it matches my portfolio! For a change, I actually looking at my portfolio on Scottrade...

Here is the 3 month view:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 12:52 AM #34
    Bill

Actually sold 20% at .52 for a 1 cent profit!!!! Did it just to say i made some money on this former pig!!

Plan to buy back in...hopefully at .48/.49 on dip tomorrow am

BTW How much snow did you get? I thought about you while sitting around my pool this weekend!!!! 85 degrees and not a cloud in the sky!!! LOL

Have a great week!

Jeff

Guru
    04-20-2009, 01:08 AM #35
    hey bill, thx for the compliment, i was just playing an earnings call with hayz, hoping they would suprise, they are not that bad off, only drop 10 percent in sales in this curent climate is not that bad, its just i think that going concern is going to drop it some more, i dont think they will bk but i dont think that will be clear for awhile longer. Might buy back in if this going concern makes the sp drop far enough. Im only playing a couple hundred so risk is non existent. That other stock was VC, and yes they went bk, lol i got lucky and dumped it before the bk went down and took a tiny tiny loss. I dont think hayz is as bad off as vc was though. the latest release said no risk of default due to the going concern but i still think sp will drop, i could be dead wrong though cause sales werent that bad. will see monday here in about 7 hours gn all

Page 4 of 4 ... 234