Page 3 of 4 1234
    04-16-2009, 10:52 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    You need that trailer just to haul Newman around. Great picture choice, Dread!

Bill
    Had that up for a while, just have not been around lately Bill.

Thats a shot of my tow truck.

Guru
    04-17-2009, 12:18 AM #22

Cool Looking Rig!!

Hey Dread, do you do repos?

That is a dangerous job. I have to admit that tow truck drivers are really cool when you need them, but when they are hauling off your vehicle for no apparent reason they suck! Lol! Just kidding (I think), my friend.

When I used to live in Wyoming I live about 2 doors from a guy that owned a shop (really nice one....master mechanic), but he specialized in hauling Semis. In the wintertime, this is no kidding, "Shorty" used to sleep in the front of the shop with his greasy clothes on waiting for calls. He would be snoring right in back of a picture window.

I went back to Rawlins a couple of years ago on my way to Seattle and the place was boarded up and empty (He obviously croaked). What hurt the most was the old bar that I hung out in is now a little mall (flea market to city people), and the other old bar (The Venice) is now called "The Office" and has a sign on the front saying "We cash payroll checks".

I went and checked out my old house and two apartments that I used to own. The house is trashed with broken windows and looks like a tornado hit it and one of the apartments looks the same. Rawlins is quite a town. It was big during the oil boom and then imploded afterward... a real boom town it was.

Anyway, I filled up with gas and continued on....good news though, they now have a McDonalds and an FM Radio Station. The call letters for the radio station are "KRAL". Yee Haw!

It is a bunch of nonsense that I typed, but helps old people like me remember things...

Have a great night,

Bill

Mentor
    04-17-2009, 12:24 AM #23
    that trailer is only big enough for Newman's head!

Bill

Free trades are only good for 1 month!

Im using them as fast as i can! picking $20-50 here and there!!!

Mel is finally paying off on his IOU!!! Only 11K more to go!

Have a great day tomorrow! BTW did you get any snow today?

Jeff

Guru
    04-17-2009, 02:07 AM #24

Let me look

Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    that trailer is only big enough for Newman's head!

Bill

Free trades are only good for 1 month!

Im using them as fast as i can! picking $20-50 here and there!!!

Mel is finally paying off on his IOU!!! Only 11K more to go!

Have a great day tomorrow! BTW did you get any snow today?

Jeff
    It is just starting to snow now....God only knows what it will look like before morning...Maybe the wife will have to take my vehicle to work...so pray for little snow, lol.

Colorado....snow snow snow

All those trades for one month?? My God...500 trades..good luck!

You are my hero!!

Night...am tired...really really tired..like hypnotized (You are a dog howling at the moon). Ah ooooooooooo! Have a great one!

Bill

Guru
    04-17-2009, 01:08 PM #25
    wowo good day for me today if only hayz could release seom good earing'sheh, thinking about dumping some into drys but i wanted it at a lower price

Addict
    04-17-2009, 03:51 PM #26

Crisis averted.

Hello everyone,
    Thanks a ton for all your advice and support. Things didnt turn out as bad as I had thought they would. I bought in at 1.02 and was actually able to sell at .75!!! I think that's great in a BK. Maybe I'm wrong.
    Plus with the action on SIRI, I'm actually up almost 5Gs for the past 2 days. LOLOLOLOL. I love it when a plan gets all screwed up and still comes together.

Seriously though, you guys are great. Any ideas out there on what to keep an eye on for next week?

Guru
    04-17-2009, 07:18 PM #27
    just sold hayz, wasnt liking their earnings and ah action got mer nervous , 50 dollar loss including commision so not bad.

04-18-2009, 01:54 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Dread, do you do repos?

That is a dangerous job. I have to admit that tow truck drivers are really cool when you need them, but when they are hauling off your vehicle for no apparent reason they suck! Lol! Just kidding (I think), my friend.

When I used to live in Wyoming I live about 2 doors from a guy that owned a shop (really nice one....master mechanic), but he specialized in hauling Semis. In the wintertime, this is no kidding, "Shorty" used to sleep in the front of the shop with his greasy clothes on waiting for calls. He would be snoring right in back of a picture window.

I went back to Rawlins a couple of years ago on my way to Seattle and the place was boarded up and empty (He obviously croaked). What hurt the most was the old bar that I hung out in is now a little mall (flea market to city people), and the other old bar (The Venice) is now called "The Office" and has a sign on the front saying "We cash payroll checks".

I went and checked out my old house and two apartments that I used to own. The house is trashed with broken windows and looks like a tornado hit it and one of the apartments looks the same. Rawlins is quite a town. It was big during the oil boom and then imploded afterward... a real boom town it was.

Anyway, I filled up with gas and continued on....good news though, they now have a McDonalds and an FM Radio Station. The call letters for the radio station are "KRAL". Yee Haw!

It is a bunch of nonsense that I typed, but helps old people like me remember things...

Have a great night,

Bill
    I was asked to do some repos from my credit union lol!! I did them and had no problems. Mostly run for a few machine shops but, I am in transition mode right now. Trying to find a new place to live away from lib-land lol!!

Yeah, almost got tagged by a few idiots while on the side of the road. NOT FUN!!!

Why is everyone picking on Newman? Was he having a big head day?
    Or did Newman just wake up on the wrong side of the ambulance?

Anyway have a great weekend my fellow extremists!!!

04-18-2009, 02:03 AM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Thanks a ton for all your advice and support. Things didnt turn out as bad as I had thought they would. I bought in at 1.02 and was actually able to sell at .75!!! I think that's great in a BK. Maybe I'm wrong.
    Plus with the action on SIRI, I'm actually up almost 5Gs for the past 2 days. LOLOLOLOL. I love it when a plan gets all screwed up and still comes together.

Seriously though, you guys are great. Any ideas out there on what to keep an eye on for next week?
    I have been watching tech and oil trades for a month now, I will start looking and consumer cyclicals now, back to school stocks. BDI has leveled off / gone up, and VIX has been falling, good sign for longs, but for some reason, I don't trust this rally, seems fake to me. Any stock that is down more than 50% in the past year that has high inst. ownership and low float seems to be the easy way to go for now.

I am holding and watching, no trading for the past month at all for me, good luck, and happy trading!!!

Mentor
    04-18-2009, 08:34 AM #30
    Bill

Mel cut me another check today. I'm 1 penny per share short of being whole again. Actually, never thought this day would come.

Have a great weekend!

Jeff

Page 3 of 4 1234