Daily Market Watch - Week of 4/13/2009

How is this for ambition??

Mentor
    I am impressed... but no comments?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    no news = no comments!

the fact that xm just lost chance patterson to discovery, could slow things down a bit on the xm news front. while it helps to reduce the over all sirius cost burden.

stern only a bit over "twenty thousand followers!" on tweet as of yesterday.

read where sirius had another suit filed, by CSC Consulting,Inc on some contract issue for only 75k. based on where it was filed one would think its related to xm,but i could be wrong.
    Last edited by tim wallick; 04-13-2009 at 07:46 AM. Reason: added stern link

I missed out on my gold mine this morning cause i second guessed myself...I should have sent it to Bill or Tony for a second opinion and I didnt SYTO is now up over 100% and could have got in easily this morning

Guru

Goldmine

Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    I missed out on my gold mine this morning cause i second guessed myself...I should have sent it to Bill or Tony for a second opinion and I didnt SYTO is now up over 100% and could have got in easily this morning
    Bummer!! Well, there is one good thing and that is there are more goldmines out there....I have missed at least three while my account is transferring over to another broker....I missed two today.

This transferring is a bummer.

That link to you that you sent me said it was a bad link....I don't know why, try again and we will see if we can get hooked up. I tried it several different times to make sure I wasn't screwing up. (God knows that never happens, lol).

I will throw a couple at you SFAD.....look at how it has been progressing...not just for a day. GDIV.....take a look at that one. SFAD looks good long, maybe.

I didn't look at the market much today, because I was busy doing other things that life requires. You might watch ABK just for entertainment's sake tomorrow...for some odd reason the talking heads think it may rise. I have owned that stock for so long now that it feels like an old tattoo. Probably 6 months. Of course 20 seconds after it made its last run it fell off of a cliff (NYSE stock I think....I have forgotten....NASDAQ at the worst).

Anyway, see you around and shoot me a new gmail thingy.

Take care,

Bill

Oh ya, don't hesitate to send good stock tips to me.

I just sent a spreadsheet to your gmail address...I am going to make another scan tonight..

Addict
    Damn, damn, dam ! I stupidly held onto my DNDN today ! I bought 4000 shares at $2.75 and they gained $20.00 this AM. I also had 30 put options that I wrote that I should have bought this AM. Shit, shit, shit !!! now the stock lost $6 almost $7 and $90K this AM is now 60K !!!

Well, the stock still has 4/28 for more upside. 10 put options expire this Friday, hopefully out of the money.

My FAS ? Well it is... ok, swing from $675 profit this AM to $700 loss this pm... oh well... I am becoming a hog, I should've done what I always do... TRADE !!!
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 04-14-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Guru

You latest photo

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    You are better looking than I imagined by far!! Not a bad pic of yourself, lol!

I like it when the dinosaur ate you in Jurassic Park!

Mentor
    Bill, don't remind me. Im still sore after that one...

Addict

Help!!!

So I've been watching GGP make its slow comeback for the past month. Last night in AH trading I finally bought into it at 1.02 x 1500 shares.

Wouldnt you know it goes Fing bankrupt this morning.

Trading on it is halted.

I was hoping for some advise on what to do when trading resumes.
    Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear about that I would start looking at charts of companys that have BK'd. Circiut City did last nov and it had a nice bounce after the intial fall, also NOBL filed last night after the bell and some people got out today with out too much of a loss but it closed down 44% today

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast